It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Here From North Carolina!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just ran across this site via a group on FB that discusses crime/murder/tragedies....that sort of thing...and I thought I would come here and check it out. I'm 36...disabled with Cerebral Palsy but have been given the gift to play several musical instruments after doctors told my parents that I wouldn't live...and, if I did, I wouldn't know anyone or be able to do anything. BTW, my name is Tony.
I'm glad to be here and I thank you for having me.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tonytrout1976

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family, Tony. Hope you have some interesting times here....

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well man alive, howdy Tony! Welcome aboard the ship of wonder and intrigue. Hope you enjoy the journey.
Glad to hear of your triumphs. Love to hear some of your music sometime.

Peace,
spec

edit on 29-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Well man alive, howdy Tony! Welcome aboard the ship of wonder and intrigue. Hope you enjoy the journey.
Glad to hear of your triumphs. Love to hear some of your music sometime.

Peace,
spec

Thanks! Right now, I just need help uploading an avatar......
I used to work in a couple of bands but I haven't played any music anywhere for about a year...and I'm so tired of sitting at home not doing anything on the weekends and especially not having someone to do or go anywhere with.

edit on 29-12-2012 by tonytrout1976 because: Didn't see the reply above mine....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The specifics

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm so tired of sitting at home not doing anything on the weekends and especially not having someone to do or go anywhere with.

Aw man, you can always find some comfort and entertainment here with us. Have you tried to do any home recording? Maybe download some free program to mess around with. I have found it a fun and worthy exercise making multiple tracks and jamming to them, or just layering them to see what happens.
myonlineband.com...
www.nch.com.au...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the addiction!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Welcome Tony you'll never be bored again.
There is a wide varity of subject discussed here.
You be intrigued,laughing and ticked off all at the same time

again welcome to the crazy world of ats

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
From one NC resident to another

Welcome

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

I am glad you made it through when you were given bad news!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Welcome Tony...I too am from NC...the Southeastern part. Perhaps we could share some of the goings on in this state...depending where in NC you're from...just mention what region to keep up anonymity...wouldn't want to give up too much personal info (there are some crazy people out there).

I hope that you find this forum informative and entertaining.

Welcom Aboard!

Sincerly,
A Few Good Women (USMC)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Welcome Tony...I too am from NC...the Southeastern part. Perhaps we could share some of the goings on in this state...depending where in NC you're from...just mention what region to keep up anonymity...wouldn't want to give up too much personal info (there are some crazy people out there).

I hope that you find this forum informative and entertaining.

Welcom Aboard!

Sincerly,
A Few Good Women (USMC)

I am from the extreme SW part of NC. Been here all my life. I just turned 37 back in May. And I'm still single like I wound up being last July...and, sadly, I still miss my ex-girlfriend/ex-fiance' like crazy.

top topics

join