It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
During speech:

After speech:

I hate when people act up to favor themselves! ffs

EDIT:

I am sick and tired of fake people, secrets and hidden agendas for achieving mostly nefarious and terrible things in this planet. I wish i had a button to press and those people would get spanked until they drew blood. Maybe hitting them with a dead cat until it meows!

Andro
edit on 29/12/2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why is this in rant?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
and your point is.....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Yeah, I saw it too.
Funny thing is, the tearduct is on the inside.
Brilliant acting though!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

EDIT:

rant (rnt)
v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
v.intr.
To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.
v.tr.
To utter or express with violence or extravagance: a dictator who ranted his vitriol onto a captive audience.
n.
1. Violent or extravagant speech or writing.
2. A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence: "The vast majority [of teenagers logged onto the Internet] did not encounter recipes for pipe bombs or deranged rants about white supremacy" (Daniel Okrent).

Andro

To be fair its not much of a rant.. its just a sentence.. Maybe you should look again at what the word rant means..
just saying.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some of my fellow posters obviously didn't read enough of what you wrote to understand that it is, technically, a rant. I get it, you're sick of our "leaders" acting (and doing a damned poor job of it, too) in order to sway public opinion.

When actors cry, and fake tears are put in their eyes, their eyes remain clear. Real crying reddens the eyes and makes the nose run. Obviously our faker-in-chief was acting. Anybody who bombs innocents with drones and doesn't bat an eye cannot make me believe that he will cry on television for kids he doesn't even know.

The old saying "you can tell when a politician is lying just by him opening his mouth" is very true. I expect more horrific incidents, more nauseating speeches and more crocodile tears from our dear leaders in 2013. How truly sad that they, and their agenda, are so blatantly obvious.
edit on 29-12-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Some of my fellow posters obviously didn't read enough of what you wrote to understand that it is, technically, a rant. I get it, you're sick of our "leaders" acting (and doing a damned poor job of it, too) in order to sway public opinion.

When actors cry, and fake tears are put in their eyes, their eyes remain clear. Real crying reddens the eyes and makes the nose run. Obviously our faker-in-chief was acting. Anybody who bombs innocents with drones and doesn't bat an eye cannot make me believe that he will cry on television for kids he doesn't even know.

The old saying "you can tell when a politician is lying just by him opening his mouth" is very true. I expect more horrific incidents, more nauseating speeches and more crocodile tears from our dear leaders in 2013. How truly sad that they, and their agenda, are so blatantly obvious.
edit on 29-12-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

Don't mind them, i was still editing it and they were quick to post
but its cool and at least i'm not alone in how i feel.

new topics

top topics

join