It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO flyby of the ISS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This year on Christmas day there were multiple reports of a UFO flying by the international space station, with some reportedly seeing it appear on NASA’s live feed. The possibility of extraterrestrial contact has been pondered for ages, but in recent history there has been an incredible amount of public interest in the topic. Accounts of UFO sightings and alien abductions have been on the constant increase since the beginning of the 20th century. Until recently the discussion of extraterrestrial life has been a very underground topic. In the beginning of the 21st century the sightings and other evidence that supports extraterrestrial life became more widespread.

SOURCE

Well, i thought i would just put this out there.

Cheers,

Andro

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Come on guys lets be real here, this UFO is ALWAYS in the same place no matter when its seen. It stays at the same pace as the ISS, not the earth...its a reflection

Its a reflection of a light!!!!! Streetcap1 has tons of videos of this reflection, sometimes its long, sometimes its a small dot, but its always a reflection
edit on 29-12-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Come on guys lets be real here, this UFO is ALWAYS in the same place no matter when its seen. It stays at the same pace as the ISS, not the earth...its a reflection

Its a reflection of a light!!!!! Streetcap1 has tons of videos of this reflection, sometimes its long, sometimes its a small dot, but its always a reflection
edit on 29-12-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Don't shoot the messager

Thought would be nice for people to just debunk this quickly.

Andro

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Like the other poster says, it's something catching the available light like dirt, most likely from that seen on the right, as it waxes and wanes. There's another current UFO thread that has a similar effect.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Please just land already! How interesting it would be; say TV and raido is cut in and then a Voice. Were landing and any action taken will result in same! So send your best people and lets get to talking.By the way, do you trade?

Most of the time the pictures are no good anyway and some do make you wonder. I can not say I've seen one; something went by so fast by the time I looked it was a blur. Then next came the sound followed by 3 helcopters in tilt mode following the blur. Whatever went by it had to be going 3x faster then the helcopters since they were like 10 mins behind.

Now UFO or not, it was odd. Most people tend to dismiss things, I tend to think they have a cloke or blend in the light somehow. Most pictures from Nasa are either fixed or messed with anyway. So either they are hiding something or just doing it to play with our minds!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

I made a similar thread with an object captured on the same side of the screen. The object in my thread is more cylindrical. Here is a link:Nasa Cuts Live Feed From ISS Due To UFO?(Dec 16th, 2012 Footage)

It is interesting how it is in the same area. I am leaning to light reflection because of how the objects appear in the same area.

Trust me, I want aliens and ufos to be real but I think sometimes we are grasping too hard at straws.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

It's not always like that.

new topics

top topics

join