It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Activities within the Alaska National Guard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have not even heard this story until now. It seems we have a problem up in Alaska and nobody wants to deal with it.

December 24, 2012 Please read through all the links. This post is being sent out to numerous media sources to gain national attention, and multiple forensic toxicology / autonomic / clinical pathologists in order to bring together interested parties who can help to achieve in the following: (1) bring justice to numerous US military families, especially to the men and women stationed in Alaska who have died and continue to die of "unknown" causes without investigations even though reports stated foul play, drug cartel, and weapons trafficking; 2) syndicate a national and global awareness of rogue militants allowed to join the United States Armed Forces today to operate against itself appointed at the highest levels; and, 3) bring justice to 45+ stationed Alaska military rape victims who after reporting through the proper channels up the chain of command were left without investigations into their cases and rather actually ignored. It is said to be a cover up that goes deep. A connection much bigger than humanly imaginable. The drug cartel, guns trafficking, operating out of mainly Fort Greely, Alaska. FBI agent Karl Hansen flew to Alaska with a second agent from Washington DC with orders from his superiors to investigate the unknown deaths and claims of drug cartel operating out of Alaska, as well the 45+ reported rape victims that were left un-investigated. Star generals are reported involved at the highest levels, and at one point, it was remarked how "this is movie stuff" shaking his head. Colonel Blaylock when questioned said it is the residual effects of Eric Holder's Operation Fast and Furious that is being injected into our military. Colonel Blaylock has gone to 11 sources to get help, and then in the middle of investigations, April 2012, he was terminated from the US Armed Forces after 29.5 years serving.

No one agency or department listed has started a thorough investigation that will begin to punish these crimes stated by family, in reports made by military and other officials, and now in a newer report in 2012 made by the FBI. To date, the wrong doers continue without punishment, meanwhile justice gets delayed for the 45+ raped victims, and numerous military families who want answers as to why their loved ones died. Colonel

Michelle LaRose Clark:
Told a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator and a Chaplain Assistant she feared for her lifebecause of what she had seen.
She was 6 months pregnant.
On 14 January 2011 she asked LTC Blaylock for help. She was afraid to talk to him in public andsaid she would meet with him the following week. She said she had personal knowledge of Sexual Assault and Drug deals in Aviation and Recruiting & Retention. She wanted to tell thepolice but was afraid. She was afraid of the Chain of Command.
She said “Sir, they’re going tokill me.”
On 16 January 2011 she was found Dead.
Although Alaska does not allow for an inconclusive autopsy report on a pregnant woman, hercause of death was inconclusive.

Blaylock did work closely with FBI agent Karl Hansen as Karl put together a report for his superiors back in Washington DC. Colonel Blaylock has given the following 11-page print (see attachment) to issue to the press naming individuals and what he knows is currently transpiring in the Alaska military, especially Fort Greely, Alaska.

A lot more to the story continues HERE with an additional 22 links.
edit on 29-12-2012 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I wonder if the 2 Coast Guardians who were murdered about a year back in alaska are tied into this.
I dunno if I'd wanna anger them, they'll blow you up on the water or land.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Wow! I just got done reading Blalock's report at Cryptome. It is beyond belief that those events took place. There must be collusion going on outside of Alaska, it would seem to me. S and F

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.....
in continuance, i am wondering if the presence in alaska of the Commander of the infamous Michigan militia
may have any bearing on this case?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
There is so much more than meets the eye here. It's as if the borders of America are purposefully left open while all the guards are stationed at the airports to molest travelers and their children. No real surprise that the wrong ports are being manned and the wrong people targeted.
The military men and women need to start demanding that they be brought home to man the sea ports and borders.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
why not go national with the news that he had linked?

nbc, cbs, fox, ny times, etc...?

I know, I know... MSM bs, so I don't need to hear the comments.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If they did try to go national to MSM "news" (and I use that term very lightly) agencies, they would be dismissed as ranting conspiracy nuts. The MSM has no credibility anymore, and they will not even acknowledge those that still have their dignity intact. Want a good poster-child for the MSM? Just look at Bill O'Reilly. Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

They Fly everything into Barrow because there is a Required Flight Manifest there.
No one comes in or out without prior knowledge. It is Native American Territory within the
Arctic Circle. It is also way too cold for anyone to just waltz in unnoticed.
Massive Satellite control is operated there.
Don't screw around with the Bad Boys of The United States of America.
Don't even think about messing with this outpost.
As there are as many of them as there are ways for you to disappear permanently.
Don't say I didn't warn and inform.

And...God Bless The United States of America

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

What exactly does your post mean? Are you condoning the behavior of the men in charge up there? Who are you blessing?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Just Providing some knowledge without judgement.
I hope you find that acceptable.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In cases like these, it seems just that some family member should dole out justice. If they found out the address of perpetrators or people who covered for the perps, and then sniped them off, I say it would be as it should.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The key to their success up in Alaska is the concealed use of force, money and weapons.

If an individual needs to be “whacked,” then it is usually done in the shadows and with little fanfare.

The rule is, “No fingerprints.”

Unless there is a specific message to be sent out to a larger audience, people who are taken out are almost never found.

This usually requires patience, it often takes a long time for the right situation to present itself.

If there is a message to be made to a larger audience, then a public display of violence can be
used, but this is usually avoided as it can backfire against their aims and goals due to public opinion.

They also operate on the principle that “everybody gets his cut.”

If you're willing to work with them, you get part of the profits - money is a powerful motivator, especially in the rural parts of Alaska.

In working with the local population, they carefully design their approach so that everyone who cooperates gets a financial reward, the rewards grow as the “business” expands.

The first Eskimo movie star, Nanook of the North, died of starvation after he sold fur pelts for knives and candy to John Jacob Astor. Astor would resell them at Saks Fifth Avenue for thousands of dollars even in the 1920s. Etok has no sympathy for Nanook. Etok thinks Nanook used his knife on the wrong animals.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The problem with this situation is the place under which the NG falls within Department of Defense (DoD) and its command structure during peacetime.

WIKI Says: "The National Guard of the United States is a joint activity of the United States Department of Defense composed of reserve components of the United States Army and the United States Air Force: the Army National Guard of the United States for the Army and the Air National Guard of the United States for the Air Force."

During peacetime it falls under the command of an Adjutant General (AG) which is a State Employee designated by the Governor of the respective State, action which ussually involves heavy negotiations within the political arena with all the implications we allready know. It is a common practice for a new AG to reshuffle the organization and reassign his "trusted" officers to the positions of command.

These trusted officers are nothing more than political supporters within the ranks that work fulltime for the NG as Federal Employees called "Technicians". Now, this situation makes the organization a closed one during peacetime since by regulation the "last call" in any action is taken by the AG and if it happens that all the "Directors" (IG, EEO, SAAO, HRO, IMO) are "trusted " friends any situation can be easely covered. More important any reprisal action including removal via military board (Again with the presence of trusted friends as board members) could be taken against those who dare to challenge power or play the whistleblower game.The military regulations in place for the National Guard provide a very effective tool for this purpose.

Very interestely if you file a complain against the NG with the The Office of Special Counsel, their answer will be that they have no jurisdiction over the NG since its commander (AG) is not a federal employee. If you go to the FBI and your complain seems substantiated, they will request an investigation to be made by the Agency internal "Friend" investigators and the filtered results be reported back. National Guard Bureau (NGB) does the same thing, so its a closed system created by organizational flaws within the military structure of DoD.

Unless new means are established to eliminate the politization of the organization and new control measures are put in place, this situation will continue to exist, corroding the lives of soldiers with true desire to serve their country and at the same time putting at risk the security of those who they are supposed to protect not only in Alaska but in the whole Nation.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This isn't the complete story, but it's close.

www.xmind.net...

I don't believe in conspiracies, only patterns.

The Dirkes story will get it's own map, that one is quite intriguing too.

There was a big Columbian coke ring that had tentacles all the way to Alaska, that went down in the mid 90's, that may be what Dirkes' kid stumbled upon. His court case took eight years to prosecute, very strange circumstances surrounding it according to ADN reports at the time.

Same with the fire, no exact cause was able to be determined by AFD. The odd thing is that later, the Dirkes' daughter went through the AKANG Military Youth Academy and another son is currently in the AKANG.

That doesn't make any sense.

Another interesting note, another soldier who deployed to Kosovo with Sgt Clark, Shane Guzregan, passed away at home exactly one year and one day after Ms. Clark.

Odd.

www.legacy.com...

edit on 7-1-2013 by LancasterYork because: grammatical error, left out the word, "cause"

top topics

join