Skywriters "Pi in the Sky" work now being described online as showing "UFO" writing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ridiculous.

That money could fed a thousand people!

Some folks are so full of themselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

I don't know. According to this page on their website, it sounds like they raise funds through a combination of donations and partnerships with curated art institutions.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Elizabeth1

your right ! i do see what looks like a ufo , some sort of orb , can someone confirm that its not a plane at a great distance ( dose seem to be moving pritty fast if its far away ) ?
havent got nothing to take a better look at the picture at the moment as im on my Ps3 ,

its plausable that they have planes spitting out digets ,but untill i see one doing it ill stay skeptical about it ,
im sure someone would love to post a video to prove me wrong
so go ahead guys please do
!

Thanks for the thread OP ,

plane , ufo or superman , whoever put the pi i n the sky , fair play , atleast its kept us entertained

Rascal

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Very weird sh....
Unless its fake like 99.9% of the videos.

Good catch though, thanks OP

EDIT: What i meant by weird is that i cannot hear any airplanes whatsoever on the video.
I cannot believe they were doing that with airplanes, wouldn't the people on the ground be able to see the airplanes? i mean we can see 747s at 30k feet...
I'm not sold on the explanation.

Andro
edit on 29/12/2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

Watched a bunch if those hit the sky during a golf event (the US vs Europe one) at Medinah. People were paying for them to dot-matrux whatever messages they wanted. You could barely hear the planes from where I was at, though the sky writing was plenty close. And they are small planes, typically flying at much higher altitudes than the typical Sunday joyriders. Anyway, yeah, its done with airplanes all the time, nothing really special or unique to this event besides them using Pi as their subject.

Personally, I like the old style of sky-writing much better. This just seems to "sterile" compared to a pilot actually maneuvering to spell letters out.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link