It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video I just got sent. Must watch. Thoughts? Please..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I got sent this video. Not a lot of views in the grand scheme of things.
Very telling, if true.

What would cause this?

Check the deaths of Astronomers worldwide also.

Reason I post this here, as always, is to get it debunked or get debate going.

Do your work ATS. Reason I love this place.

Shaun
edit on 29/12/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

this horrible music alone makes it a hoax
don't even want to explain that

I wouldn't worry about Niburu, planetX or whatever they call it.

but I will check something when I'm home....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
surely if it was there , we'd be able to see it by now

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hoax, fake!

Once and for all, THERE IS NO planet X.

We have telescopes capable to identify habitable worlds light years away, what makes you think we wouldn't be able to see something so big and much closer...

Andro

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I find the idea of planet x fascinating. I couldn't say it's real or not real, but my idea about the whole "you can't see it" argument is that it is only visible for a day or 2 as it makes it own orbit around it's own sun, or planets, which to me would make sense since it's orbit is elongated. I had started researching dates where ppl would claim to see 2 suns in the sky, or something to the side of the sun, but then my computer crashed and i lost all data. I was trying to see if there was a correlating cycle that would give credence to my ideas.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Personally, I've come to think if planet x ever existed at all, it was destroyed sometime in pre-history, yet its legend lives on. I will say however, if the leaders of this world knew there was a threat coming our way in the form of an ELE due to an asteroid, comet, or other. It goes without saying they would cover it up at all costs(including murder), and bury it so deep in the muddied waters, we'd never know for sure. Speculation is all we would ever have.
edit on 12/29/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That video was really cool... not sure about the Planet X myself, however on scholar google one can indeed find papers whereas they (astronomers) have not ruled it out completely, otherwise they would not still be looking for it.

Because they are still looking for it, I am an observer and will not rule it out until they do.

Also, if I was a buyer of real estate in space I believe the Oort cloud shows the most promise of all real estate. Its a mystery as far as what it holds and for that its worth more than anything else in space. To me anyway. No doubt as the Suns max peaks in 2013 we may indeed see more action that we did previously. The oort cloud will surely be sending more and more comets this way and who knows what else.

What really got my attention was all the astronomer's odd/weird deaths as they were studying/researching compelling data. I mean.... one of them got killed on a moped? A moped? Wth?

edit on 29-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No you can't see Planet X but you can tell whenever it is around because it is always accompanied by strange creepy music.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. No matter how realistic the video is, it's just not real. Reason being is that Nibiru (Planet X) isn't real.

And as for all the deaths of the Astronomers... Well, there are 384,000 people born every day on earth and 156,000 deaths. Astronomers, amateur Astronomers, Professors, Astro Physicists etc... Make up just about 5% of the world's population. I'm not surprised at all about these deaths that have happened in this millennium.

Great vid though

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why aren't people letting this go? It dint happen when it first was predicted in 2003(?) and it didn't happen on this 2nd date neither.

The motto is 'deny ignorance' so I'm all for this whole forum to get deleted.

I honestly think many bloggers and people who are pushing this 2012 prediction thing, would benefit us more if they put their effort into something else, with factual basis and actual substance.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
People if you really want to learn about what't in the sky why are you going to theseweird and crappy websites?

Have you forgotten how Pluto was discovered??????
They didn't see it. They knew something was out there because of how it affected the orbits of other planets.

And since you can still pick up orbital data sheets printed many decades ago that rules out TPTB hiding the existance of planet x.

Do you believe all those infomercials on tv too?

If America is switching to the web for all its schooling we are doomed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Why aren't people letting this go? It dint happen when it first was predicted in 2003(?) and it didn't happen on this 2nd date neither.

I honestly think many bloggers and people who are pushing this 2012 prediction thing, would benefit us more if they put their effort into something else, with factual basis and actual substance.

You want the forum deleted but you have no problem utilizing it to push your agenda...
Um...okay...

Two people predicted the wrong date so just give up even though there is still some evidence pointing to its possible existence? I guess after the first two people tried to figure out gravity failed, Newton had no business trying again... Yes, Newton was beating the proverbial dead horse. What a silly old fool.

I guess its a pretty good thing that Newton didn't have some stuck up know it all like yourself poking your head over HIS shoulder into HIS work and HIS private conversations.

Yes, this is in fact a private conversation. As with all threads, it is intended for THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IT'S TOPIC. You clearly don't fit into that category, and so your presence is not only unwelcome, but also disruptive, and disrespectful towards your fellow members. I mean, yeah, you are "allowed" to come here and say what you want. Just like I could go into your thread and spit out some mental diarreah. Or we could all go into a church and start blurting out a bunch of rude nasty things that don't make sense. But what would be the point?

Now do you see my point? You've outed yourself as "that type of person" who speaks derogatorily at the ops topic without watching the video the op presented.

I mean, if you just suddenly felt like expressing your views about how this forum should be closed, along with an explanation of your "2 tries then give up" philosophy.. well... you could go make a thread, see? What's your post got to do with the ops video?

By the way, you do know that this thread is about Nibiru, right? So, closing this forum will not have any effect whatsoever on people making threads about Nibiru. In fact, people can make threads about 2012 phenomena too! They will just have to label it "General Conspiracies" or "Grey Area", or "Space Exploration" or whatever....

Bottom Line- PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR THIS FORUM!!! IT SEPERATES THE TOPICS YOU DON'T LIKE, AWAY FROM EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!

Which is why myself, and many others have concluded that people like you, whether you realize it or not, literally cannot get enough of "these kinds of topics". Look at you demand for them to be mixed in with your other forums... Smh. Get a hold of yourself man...you gotta wait for the next 2012/Nibiru thread just like everyone else. Exercise some patience for Gods sakes... Before you know it you'll be running down the sidewalk in your underwear, ranting and raving to yourself about random crap, spittle flying this way and that... a truly sad sight, I'm afraid, is what awaits you should you not cease this madness....

And besides, even though you pretend to despise it, you have to be thankful for this thread. It allowed you to barge in here, act all big and bad, recite the party line, and go off to bed to cuddle with your wife feeling like an Alpha Male... "Yeah honey, you should've seen it, I told those punks how it is! They will think twice before they displease ME again!" Ok buddy sure, we all know the truth about people like you... Lol jk

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

You want the forum deleted but you have no problem utilizing it to push your agenda...
Um...okay...

Two people predicted the wrong date so just give up even though there is still some evidence pointing to its possible existence? I guess after the first two people tried to figure out gravity failed, Newton had no business trying again... Yes, Newton was beating the proverbial dead horse. What a silly old fool.

I guess its a pretty good thing that Newton didn't have some stuck up know it all like yourself poking your head over HIS shoulder into HIS work and HIS private conversations.

Yes, this is in fact a private conversation. As with all threads, it is intended for THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IT'S TOPIC. You clearly don't fit into that category, and so your presence is not only unwelcome, but also disruptive, and disrespectful towards your fellow members. I mean, yeah, you are "allowed" to come here and say what you want. Just like I could go into your thread and spit out some mental diarreah. Or we could all go into a church and start blurting out a bunch of rude nasty things that don't make sense. But what would be the point?

Now do you see my point? You've outed yourself as "that type of person" who speaks derogatorily at the ops topic without watching the video the op presented.

I mean, if you just suddenly felt like expressing your views about how this forum should be closed, along with an explanation of your "2 tries then give up" philosophy.. well... you could go make a thread, see? What's your post got to do with the ops video?

By the way, you do know that this thread is about Nibiru, right? So, closing this forum will not have any effect whatsoever on people making threads about Nibiru. In fact, people can make threads about 2012 phenomena too! They will just have to label it "General Conspiracies" or "Grey Area", or "Space Exploration" or whatever....

Bottom Line- PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR THIS FORUM!!! IT SEPERATES THE TOPICS YOU DON'T LIKE, AWAY FROM EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!

Which is why myself, and many others have concluded that people like you, whether you realize it or not, literally cannot get enough of "these kinds of topics". Look at you demand for them to be mixed in with your other forums... Smh. Get a hold of yourself man...you gotta wait for the next 2012/Nibiru thread just like everyone else. Exercise some patience for Gods sakes... Before you know it you'll be running down the sidewalk in your underwear, ranting and raving to yourself about random crap, spittle flying this way and that... a truly sad sight, I'm afraid, is what awaits you should you not cease this madness....

And besides, even though you pretend to despise it, you have to be thankful for this thread. It allowed you to barge in here, act all big and bad, recite the party line, and go off to bed to cuddle with your wife feeling like an Alpha Male... "Yeah honey, you should've seen it, I told those punks how it is! They will think twice before they displease ME again!" Ok buddy sure, we all know the truth about people like you... Lol jk

please just stop and calm down, stop speculating on how random posters on the internet think.

Re read your post and the please explain why you would contradict most of the points made by yourself,

Or was it your intention to sound hypocritical?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Um...okay...

Rule 2.1 Thou shal not feed the trolls.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OMG!?!?

Is this really another Niburu/Planet X thread??? DEBUNKED! HOAX! TROLL!

There is nothing out there that we haven't already identified, either through direct visual verification or via gravitational disturbances. IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!

It didn't come a decade ago, a week ago and it ain't ever gonna come at all! Why? IT DOES NOT EXIST!

Please... NO MORE!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
May I add, once more.
Been here 8/10 years, been a good poster. Tons of threads and posts.
Some a hit, some a miss.
If I get a video, story, link, whatever.
I post it here. As I am unsure on it.
And the thing I love about ATS is within seconds, the smart people here debunk it, or debate it.

Keep up the good work. This is why I love the place and post things worth debate.
Some make the front page, some get 50 pages of debate, some don't.
Last few days a "Friend" has been sending me Video's, I was unsure.
So I post here. And if credible, we debate. If not, it get debunked.

Keep up the good work ATS

Shaun

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

I agree. But this video "Seems" to show a planet changing orbit around the sun.
Claims that many people who have "Seen something" have died.

Thought it worth debate. I didn't claim anything when posting this.
Just asked for debate.

Shaun

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

To be fair my only point was the movement of a planet..
And deaths "As said on the Video" of people who seen something.
Debate, I did say it in the OP.

Shaun

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
That video was really cool... not sure about the Planet X myself, however on scholar google one can indeed find papers whereas they (astronomers) have not ruled it out completely, otherwise they would not still be looking for it.

Because they are still looking for it, I am an observer and will not rule it out until they do.

Also, if I was a buyer of real estate in space I believe the Oort cloud shows the most promise of all real estate. Its a mystery as far as what it holds and for that its worth more than anything else in space. To me anyway. No doubt as the Suns max peaks in 2013 we may indeed see more action that we did previously. The oort cloud will surely be sending more and more comets this way and who knows what else.

What really got my attention was all the astronomer's odd/weird deaths as they were studying/researching compelling data. I mean.... one of them got killed on a moped? A moped? Wth?

edit on 29-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

I've not ruled it out either.I have read many of your reply's and believe you are one of the few
level headed posters on ats.
There are 2 things that really bother me about this subject,1 being the dead(strange deaths) astronomers
The very odd way some of them have died and there is a long list,like you said a moped?I think there is a list somewhere floating around the net.
2 how these threads are attacked by the same posters,like in the 911 threads.Actually havent seen them around much lately,wonder why?
Whether this is real or not how would one prepare for such devastation?I don't think a bug out bag would offer much relief.If it is out there I'm not sure if I want to be told...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join