It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live:141: Lost World, Ancient Civs, Fast & Furious Afghan Style, Turbos, End of the Year Review.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
BTW.. We have Springer one of the Bosses of ATS on right now and he's discussing the Whistle-Blower.

It's fascinating and we hope your listening..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

We should get together and listen live sometime. We live a stones throw away from each other. Two old farts cackling to ATS live...woo hoo...

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
RPG 7s are organic weapons to Afghan military (security force) along with chinese and russian machine guns they are tracked and issued like every other weapon, Iraq uses them too they should be logged Multi National Force Afghan recognize them at least for Afghan forces to clear that up.

en.wikipedia.org...

Scroll all the way down to the small arms section
edit on 29-12-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oppa Tinfoil Style

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I will donate a gift basket of hand made soaps and lotions to the winner of the Tin Foil Hat contest...if it's OK with ATS.

Des

edit on 29-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Hey no problem that's what I'm here for
a lot of people have that misconception that only terrorists use this stuff I would have posted a more comprehensive list but seems it is no longer available.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Awesome, thanks Des.

Checking with the PTB right now.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by happykat39

We should get together and listen live sometime. We live a stones throw away from each other. Two old farts cackling to ATS live...woo hoo...

Des

Old farts indeed, I resemble that statement.

You are only as old as you feel. I feel like a 23 year old. The only problem is that I can't find a 23 year old that feels like a 73 year old.

BTW - The reason I tuned in tonight is because two of the threads I started are scheduled for third hour discussion.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I heard someone on ATS calling me....here I am....my name is Thistle...what time is din-din...

Des...everyone loves goats....

edit on 29-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You're wrong, Garth.

Here's an Android PC you plug in to the HDMI : liliputing.com...

This one is Dual-Core only though!
edit on 29/12/12 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The 2013 Predictions of the ATS Live Studio:

Manny: This year we will see the very beginnings of true artificial intelligence being developed in the Google X labs.

Johnny: This year gold will hit $2000 and probably go beyond that and dairy products will rise to approximately twice what they are currently. $7 - 7.5 per gallon.

Garth: Sometime this year there will be an attempt on a major world leader's life and due to that attempt there will be a constitutional amendment in the United States.

Laura: I believe that the economy is going to go over the cliff, and there will be total shock at the cost of beef, pork and dairy products, causing the Mother's of America to rebel.

Greg: In 2013 we are gonna see some interesting things happen in the southern US with succession.

Chase: By the end of the year, Hillary Clinton will signal her intentions to run for President 2015 and Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro will not see the end of year.

Maria: Texas will not succeed and in 2013 Harold Camp will predict another rapture date.

Jack: Optimistic about the future, we have just basically survived the apocalypse with the Mayan calendar, so it is a fresh start, so the world will finally realize that we share the same Earth, and it is gonna be a global Kumbayah moment.

Joey: Broncos will win the Super Bowl, Oil will hit $200 a barrell this year, and most of major nations will drop the US dollar as paying for oil.

Nef: There is gonna be a armed revolution in China in the next year. ATS Live will be back in 2013.

edit on 29-12-2012 by BearTruth because: enhancement

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

I am surprised no one predicted accelerating global catastrophies that reaches a pinnacle with a massive phenomenon that will change drastically policies and bring nations closer to become more responsible

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great show tonight guys and great topics.

Good to hear from Springer and get his feed back on the Fast and Furious Afghanistan thread.

Great work as always.

-SAP-
edit on 29-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Gotta listen to the rebroadcast.

Did notice one typo...

Joey: Broncos Seahawks will win the super bowl

edit on 29-12-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As always, THANK YOU guys for listening to the show in 2012, without you we'd be dead in the water.

Happy New Year folks!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks for listening in to the show tonight.. It was a BLAST!

I guess Garth was the big predictions winner for last year (Shakes fist at Garth)..

Was nice having Ahabstar (Greg) come on during his birthday!

And of course one of the Bosses (Mark) explaining the Fast and the Furious scenario (I'm so ignorant, I thought it was going to be a movie review.. j/k)

All in all.. a grand time, so thanks for tuning us in and turning us on (I feel all warm and fuzzy now that I've met Thistle the goat)

Johnny

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Nef only allowed us one prediction, although some of us worked in two.

That is a good one though.

BT

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I only typed them as I heard them.

LOL

BT

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I'll tell ya what, with the way those guys are playing, I wouldn't want my team to have to face them this year in the playoffs. They would be my dark horse, and tbh, nice to see.

Thank you everyone. We appreciate you guys more than you know. Thank you for being with us for another year and we hope you all keep tuning in to the craziness that is ATS LIVE. We do it for you folks.

And a special thank you to Des. That was a very generous and kind offer from you and the staff in general thank you.

Happy New Year everyone.
edit on 30-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join