It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Reality is Different Scales of One Holographic Energy Field

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

sure, I somehow agree on that.

All we are (individuals) is an result of our experience, nothing more.
You think the way you do because it is you.

But I think the explanation of Universe as "Reality is Different Scales of One Holographic Energy Field" is wrong!
and there will never be any "unity of consciousness" or such thing.

sorry I've lost my concept...
oh right...
I don't want to argue in details on single points what is wrong with this OP explanation of the universe,
All I'm saying is, this is OP's thoughts in OP's mind
just because somebody tells me how he thinks it does not make it truth or real

again, this whole "thing" is more complicated then this explanation,
this explanations smells to much of an God the Creator witch is just a way for humans to explain what they don't understand.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The biggest problem I have with this logic is that it leads to a belief that it doesn't matter what you do in life and it doesn't matter how you treat others. It matters to all. When you do something good for someone, it is you who you do good for, but indirectly.

I used to think, "all is just happening", and for them, it is, but for you, you have choices to make. This line of thinking made me believe that I was not in control, and it let an evil side if me take control and I was oblivious to it. I hurt people because I thought it didn't matter. But now, I know that it does.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

And in my experience, I am an individual among individuals. I see what only I see, not all that is seen like the true being does.

Yes, in 'your' experience you have separated yourself out of the whole and made something of yourself.
You can only see what you see. But the 'you' has been added, really what is seen is seen. It is seen by nothing, by no one.

The scene is here presently - can you see 'you'? Can you actually find 'you' among the scene? What is this 'you' that is believed to be here? Look for it now.

I posted this video before but i will post it again.
Who is doing this?
youtu.be...

And this is Tony Parsons talking about 'this' - aliveness apparently happening:
youtu.be...
edit on 29-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The biggest problem I have with this logic is that it leads to a belief that it doesn't matter what you do in life and it doesn't matter how you treat others. It matters to all. When you do something good for someone, it is you who you do good for, but indirectly.

I used to think, "all is just happening", and for them, it is, but for you, you have choices to make. This line of thinking made me believe that I was not in control, and it let an evil side if me take control and I was oblivious to it. I hurt people because I thought it didn't matter. But now, I know that it does.

When you are not worrying about making it work, when you don't have a plan to make it work, when you don't want more of anything, or less of anything then you will be totally relaxed. Only when there is total relaxation will oneness be known. When there is contraction, there is fear and this fear says something is not right and then there is an attempt to make it better. The contraction is what humans are when they are 'individuals'. The energy has contracted and has formed something that appears to be solid. But if the energy looks closer at itself and finds out what it really is, the solid and separate will disolve.
Relaxation into boundlessness will not happen when the fear is there.
Relaxation into boundlessness is total love and acceptance of what is.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I am this. I never said that serving others means you cannot approach the absolute and unified. I just said it is one of two approaches. Knowing that all is one consciousness is knowledge of the absolute. This information can be applied in two ways. Through empathy or apathy. The apathic way is to say, "I am all there is" and then believe you as an individual are somehow the whole of the absolute. The empathic way is to say, "I am all there is", and know that you, as an individual, are only capable of achieving an absolute status as the collective of individuals. One way is clearly delusional.

I am all. Only when one is of service to others does this knowledge have any real benefit. When one is of service to others and has this knowledge, they are better equipped than anybody to do what they were made to do, and that is to serve the purpose of what made you, the all, the spirit. The thing that made you made many individuals. If it wanted the individual to be the absolute, it would have never made anything to begin with.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I like everything just the way it is, but I am still going to do what I can to make it better. Not according to my own ideals, but according to the needs and desires of others. If something is asked of me that only I can do, then it is my duty to do it, as long as it doesn't cause more harm than good.

Everything is perfect. Yet everything changes. Do everything you can to serve your creator.

edit on 29-12-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If something is asked of me that only I can do, then it is my duty to do it, as long as it doesn't cause more harm than good.

.... Do everything you can to serve your creator.

I just hope you are not saying that if your "creator" somehow in your dreams tells you to kill your neighbor, because your neighbor is devil psycho, so killing him will save many many young women, you actually go and kill him, right ??

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

This is an interpretation of a backwoods Christian redneck's conception of how God works. The same people that will tell you the earth is 6000 years old.

Not everyone thinks about God like that, ya know?

Serving the creator means serving the absolute self. The absolute self is one in many. Therefore serve many and you serve God.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

so you will go and kill... to serve yourself-others-god

good to know what you are...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

so you will go and kill... to serve yourself-others-god

good to know what you are...

You have no idea what I am.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

How can you choose which 'others' you will serve? Can you serve both sides? Will you serve the ones who are bad? You know those people do bad things like rape and murder but they need your help. Will you help them?
Or do you 'know for sure' who the good guys are and will only serve those?

I am not trying to be horrible or anything but i believe your view is flawed. The trouble with philosophies is that they are 'rules on how to be'.
Helping happens when it happens. Turning away happens when it happens. Let it be what it is .
Setting rules on how to be is riduculous.

You build your own cage. You make the rules and then you have to live with them or you are the one who breaks the rules that you made and you are the judge and the jury and the condemed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

OH... I know for sure what you are...
but come on, prove me I don't, tell me how bad I don't know what you are

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As Above, So Below. Always good to be reminded.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

This is where my state of mind goes as well....

All of these scales, and all differentiation at each scale, are manifestations of the most perfect classification system possible, which classifies and then manifests or plays out every single possible variation of the unlimited possibilities conceivable by consciousness. It is entirely creative in its freedom for expression, and it is entirely logical in its perfect method of classification.

"and then manifests or plays out every single possible variation of the unlimited possibilities conceivable by consciousness." I see it.

It is creative in its freedom (will) FOR expression... it is logical from each stance of expression and indeed perfect for classifying each and every method.

Love it... love the thinking.... and thanks for sharing your freedom of expression.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Allowing freedom is serving others. Controlling is serving self.

It doesn't matter if you serve the self, but most people never do anything for anyone else, or avoid it at all cost. This is unbalanced and leads to chaos.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You have to have a desire to help. Otherwise, you will avoid the opportunities.

Yesterday, a car was broke down on the side of the interstate in the cold rain. A guy was out there waving his hands. But by the time I was able to react, I was already a half a mile up the road. Most people would just be like, "oh well someone else will help" or some will even go, "he should have checked his tire pressure before he left the house". I drove up the road and got off on the next exit and turned back, got off the next exit and turned back again. Very few would do this, and therefore the chances of him getting help are very small. But I did bit because I wanted to help someone. I had made it my goal to serve others and saw an opportunity and felt obligated to practice what I preach. But without the desire to serve others, there would have been no obligation, and I would have likely done what I usually do. I would have probably said, "someone else will help" or even, "he should have checked his tire pressure before he left the house".

My point is, if you don't make the choice to be compassionate, it's likely that it won't show up on its own.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if you serve the self, but most people never do anything for anyone else, or avoid it at all cost. This is unbalanced and leads to chaos.

"Most people never do anything for anyone else".

This is an assumption.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

This is an assumption.

Okay. Still, most people do try to avoid helping someone at all costs. It's too much work for them.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

This is an assumption.

Okay. Still, most people do try to avoid helping someone at all costs. It's too much work for them.

Again, this is another assumption.
I'm sorry but this is all about feeling superior. I am better than most attitude.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This is an assumption.

Again, this is another assumption.
I'm sorry but this is all about feeling superior. I am better than most attitude.

I'm not trying to be superior. And it's not an assumption. It may not have much evidence to support it, but it has been observed. I don't try to feel superior when serving others, although by people's standards who believe in superiority, I can see why they would think it is about that.

If i were trying to be superior, I wouldn't be trying to take everybody with me. The ones who try to be superior flaunt themselves and hoard knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join