It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Reality is Different Scales of One Holographic Energy Field

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The holographic nature of mind is not only to be found within the individual mind, but in fact can be found within the fabric of reality itself, which is ultimately of the nature of consciousness. From this essential holographic energy-field of all of reality, it breaks down into smaller and smaller pieces, representing different variations of individuality and so forth, each piece containing the information of all. There are many levels to this breaking down, but most of it will likely be deemed arbitrary to the terrestrial mind who has never left hir home-planet, nor has likely even seriously thought about it.

It is likely impossible to give a perfectly adequate breakdown of this, but we may say the “complete” and pure hologram is, as previously mentioned, the essence of reality itself that permeates a perhaps infinite multi-verse. This then breaks down into the individual universes, the incredible amount of galaxies within a universe, the incredible amount of solar systems within the galaxies, and then to the incredible amount of planets within the solar systems.

From the planetary level and downard, we can begin to speak of classifications of the way this hologram breaks down that would really register significant meaning within the human mind.The planet in its entirety would be one scale of the hologram, in which all life on the planet shared this information. All life on Earth, then, would be representative of the same exact energy-field, or range of information.

Just to make sure I am clear, this unified energy/information field of Earth would be a scaled down version of the same field that exists as the solar system, which is scaled down from the galaxy, which is scaled down from the universe, which is scaled down from the multiverse/reality-fabric. No matter what scale you look, you will find “different” representations of the same thing. Anyways, back to planetary talk. As I said, all life on the planet would be representative of the same energy-information field. This means all of the different species are simply categories in the Gain mind, but all sharing that same mind.

Now we can look at the species level, and here we will of course focus on humanity. Humanity-at-large is a scaled down version of the Gaian mind. Individual humans are scaled down versions of humanity-at-large. Then each individual human mind itself is holographic in nature, each part containing the information of the whole. Now, at the risk of sounding redundant, for the purpose of ensuring I am making myself clear, let me start at the small scale of an individual mind and work my way up. Each part of an individual human brain is a holographic reflection of the whole human brain, which is a holographic reflection of all of humanity, which reflects Earth in its entirety, which reflects the solar system, which reflects the galaxy, which reflects the universe, which reflects the multi-verse/reality-fabric.

All of these scales, and all differentiation at each scale, are manifestations of the most perfect classification system possible, which classifies and then manifests or plays out every single possible variation of the unlimited possibilities conceivable by consciousness. It is entirely creative in its freedom for expression, and it is entirely logical in its perfect method of classification.
edit on 29-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

that's simple, isn't it ?

well, this all "nice" thoughts of yours exist in your brain only.
World is not what it is because you like to think what suits you, your mind is playing tricks with you because world is what it is and your brain can't comprehend the complexity of it.
So scale down or scale up all you like, it's something else anyway

I'm quite sure you have this picture in mind

right?
edit on 29-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
By yourself, you, as an individual, are incomplete. Your spirit is that one thing that caused the emergence of all life forms on this planet and all life forms in the universe. It is your spirit that inhabits all forms and can only be actualized to its full potential in you through the many others which are possessed by this one spirit. This is why you must care and be compassionate for others. The outer world is a representation of your inner self.

The spirit that humans generally know about is one that they believe is limited to their individualized self. Some don't consciously acknowledge this as any spirit, but they don't have to acknowledge it. It is nevertheless, the spirit that they experience. The spirit is life itself as an essence. Humans are generally very self centered and this is understandable, but unwise.

The absolute essence of full consciousness cannot be obtained through the individualized self. Humans make every effort to do this though, and it is in vain. There is one in many. Therefore, the all must be understood, cared for, and observed. The absolute, the universal consciousness called, "spirit", resides in all, not just one. But it resides in you in it's full glory once you connect to it in others. Then, all shine by it. Right now, you are inhabited by the one consciousness. But you have not actualized it to its full glory until you sacrifice yourself and your unwillingness to serve others.

But humans just don't want to, and they don't see it as a logical approach to living. Survival is very much a part of life and living, and survival is part of the spirit, and must be there even when serving others. But we are not made. To survive for the sake of surviving. Something else is part of the spirit that we don't frequently experience. It is joy. We live because it is enjoyable and to preserve that joy, we preserve our lives. But we are too focused on just the preserving life aspect and not enough on the enjoyment aspect.

People see no virtue in serving others, because sometimes it is not of direct benefit to them and their survival. But only if these people could see how wrong they were. Even though serving others is technically of indirect benefit, those benefits heavily outweigh the direct benefits of serving the self. Survival isn't here for its own sake.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

what religion group are you serving again ???

sounds like Scientology somehow...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

what religion group are you serving again ???

sounds like Scientology somehow...

This is not a religion, and it's definitely not scientology. This is self discovery.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

What I think the OP is saying is that the intelligence of the whole thing, which you are calling spirit, is doing it all.
It is moving itself.

It is like the ocean, it is moving but no one is doing it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is being moved by a force.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is being moved by a force.

The one force - the source. Sometimes it is named God or Allah.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

oh, well... then I have some other thoughts for you....
All is and will be like it comes as everything has a purpose. Some are here to serve, some are here to rule,
Some will get old some will die when they're born.
you want to serve, serve...
others want to rule, let them rule

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

reply to post by TheJourney

that's simple, isn't it ?

well, this all "nice" thoughts of yours exist in your brain only.
World is not what it is because you like to think what suits you, your mind is playing tricks with you because world is what it is and your brain can't comprehend the complexity of it.

And this is exactly why you must be considerate of others. Because no one, by themselves, has all the answers. The world is never going to be what you want it to be, so that is why you must enforce, or empower, or help it become what it is trying to become, or help it see what it already is. The mind will play tricks on you when you think you have all the answers, or when you think others opinions don't matter, or when you don't consider the effects your actions can have on the world, or when you think you can control others, or when you think you are superior to others.
edit on 29-12-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I can see that you strongly believe that you are an individual amongst other individuals. And that you have a plan to make it all work. By why do you have to 'make it work'?
It is doing it all so beautifully.
If you step back it would be seen that it is working miraculously all by itself.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The world is never going to be what you want it to be, so that is why you must enforce, or empower, or help it become what it is trying to become, or help it see what it already is. The mind will play tricks on you when you think you have all the answers, or when you think others opinions don't matter, or when you don't consider the effects your actions can have on the world, or when you think you can control others, or when you think you are superior to others.

Living in the world of 'becoming' is not nice. If you that believe you or the world is 'becoming' then you have not yet discovered (uncovered) being. The mind is playing tricks on you when you still have questions.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

oh, well... then I have some other thoughts for you....
All is and will be like it comes as everything has a purpose. Some are here to serve, some are here to rule,
Some will get old some will die when they're born.
you want to serve, serve...
others want to rule, let them rule

You are wise, but this knowledge that the world is what it is doesn't come without duty. Some people interpret "it is what it is" to mean that it doesn't matter what you do. This is a fatal mistake and can lead to great suffering.

The human thinks that it can approach the absolute within itself, and that all it has to do is think hard enough. And while knowledge of the absolute may be revealed, it will still be a negative approach. It is understandable that some would want to be selfish, because, in an absolute sense, the self is all there is, but the error of this approach is in failing to understand that no matter what, there will never be an absolute experience. There can be no such thing, especially by a relative observer.

The positive approach to communion with the absolute is through others simply because it is others that you were made to see. You must learn things about yourself through them by being able to admit that you may be wrong and they may be right. You must be open. Openness is the way of service to others. It is not so for service to self. Wisdom is the way for those who put aside their selfish ideals.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I can see that you strongly believe that you are an individual amongst other individuals. And that you have a plan to make it all work. By why do you have to 'make it work'?
If you step back it would be seen that it is working miraculously all by itself.

You are in control of your own life and you must make decisions about how you would like to exercise that control. Do you just be "normal", or do you for the extra mile and help others? You have to do something or that spirit that you keep referring to will end it's inhabitation of your body.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The world is never going to be what you want it to be, so that is why you must enforce, or empower, or help it become what it is trying to become, or help it see what it already is. The mind will play tricks on you when you think you have all the answers, or when you think others opinions don't matter, or when you don't consider the effects your actions can have on the world, or when you think you can control others, or when you think you are superior to others.

Living in the world of 'becoming' is not nice. If you that believe you or the world is 'becoming' then you have not yet discovered (uncovered) being. The mind is playing tricks on you when you still have questions.

The world is becoming. Being is not of the world. The world is of being. Being is unchanging. The world, which need I remind you, you are a part of, is becoming. It is becoming more alive.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

And in my experience, I am an individual among individuals. I see what only I see, not all that is seen like the true being does.

I see you still believe you are capable of experiencing the absolute in its absoluteness.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

You are in control of your own life and you must make decisions about how you would like to exercise that control. Do you just be "normal", or do you for the extra mile and help others? You have to do something or that spirit that you keep referring to will end it's inhabitation of your body.

You believe you have a life that has to be controlled, hard work isn't it?
You seem to assume that helping 'apparent others' does not happen here, it does! But it just happens all by itself. It happens very easily because there is complete openness here, there is a seeing and a response. There is no plan to help, there is no plan at all but helping does happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The world is becoming. Being is not of the world. The world is of being. Being is unchanging. The world, which need I remind you, you are a part of, is becoming. It is becoming more alive.

This is aliveness, this is being all there is. Yet you search for more.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
There is no difference between samsara and nirvana, suffering and not-suffering, being, not-being or becoming. That is the highest understanding. See the heart sutra.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
so are you postulating this concept or telling us? i'd like to know wether you are asking for feedback or just putting this out there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join