It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that should be implemented, and points to clear up the gun debate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

What? The police force does not handle this at all whatsoever. 1 school cop come on, uniform armed sercurity what is that?

Knee jerk to tragedy? I have been saying this for a long time.

These requirements are not hard to meet. It requires money like I already said.

People saying "that's impossible too hard to implement the school cant blah blah".

You know what!? The money is there to pay the teachers and implement this. It's being spent on yachts and 1,000 dollar dinners wake up people!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

By all means walk down to capital hill and tell them how you feel LIKE NO ONE IS DOING. all people do anymore is complain to the goverment that they suck via the Internet. If Peoples out crises are pouring into the white houses petition site then the governments plan to silence the voice of the people is working like a charm. Name just one issue te government has taken a stand on that the people have started in the last 40 years. The last time the true voice of the American people was hear was when hundreds of thousands of African Amercans formed a mass of bodies the world couldn't ignore.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What? The police force does not handle this at all whatsoever. 1 school cop come on, uniform armed security what is that?

Either you are being argumentative or you seriously have No idea what you are talking about! Armed Police officers are in more than 50% of all public schools in the U.S.! They do handle this as it is a part of their job!

You do realize there were ARMED POLICE at Columbine? Did they stop anything?
And now you think that private armed guards are going to do more?

Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

What? The police force does not handle this at all whatsoever. 1 school cop come on, uniform armed security what is that?

Either you are being argumentative or you seriously have No idea what you are talking about! Armed Police officers are in more than 50% of all public schools in the U.S.! They do handle this as it is a part of their job!

You do realize there were ARMED POLICE at Columbine? Did they stop anything?
And now you think that private armed guards are going to do more?

Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please!

Neither. You didn't read properly.

1) My schools had cops
2)What armed police? Did they have people in the hallways and classrooms appearing to be normal faculty members with a second real job?

3)Uh yeah duh. Think about it. You have no idea how many self defense shootings happen every year. You have not even read this post.

People just don't think. It's what it comes down to.

Everything you just said supports everything I said. 1 school cop is not enough (duh? why did we ever think it was?).

Read the post, then address the *actual* points.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

My point exactly! Thanks for being honest!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626

My point exactly! Thanks for being honest!

Haha.

Well there was that one part that was wrong. Armed guards that meet that criteria would surely be the proper response.

The thing is our "public servants" might not get a yacht this Christmas
so sad right. Compared to....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join