It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I want to go to Heaven?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LafingWithTears

hehe... Yea, Salomon did, but my text is cooler

Happy New Year !!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by pheonix358

More Loserferian's trying to drag everyone down to eternal suffering.

My heaven is gonna be a party with all my loved ones, enjoy wherever you end up x

Guess Anton LeVey was correct on his prediction... That nearly all of the US population would accept and abide by Luciferian/Satanism beliefs....

It shows daily in life.
Everyone looking out for Themselves above all as if they are thier own God.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Based on the communications of James Padgett (and this truly does not appear to be demonic by the way)
If you are caught up in a lower realm, buddies that do what you do in THIS life. You will get what you love on this earth while here.

So if you steal and plunder your whole life, you'll have plenty of friends wanting to do the same thing when you pass over, If you TRULY change your life, you'll have friends who want to do the same thing there has well.

I do think there are degrees of spiritual and a sense of well being on the other side.
This is an important statement I think. Because people that get angry all the time and show their misery, let me tell you, they are not very much fun to be around unless you feel the same way.,

You get what you merit in this life. I think it is important, if you want to be around a spiritual element on the other side, that you learn it here.

But I don't think Jesus is happy with a lot of the scriptures such as saying his father Joseph is NOT his father. I really don't think he is happy with that. Plus calling him a God, it seems he NEVER wanted that position and is pretty upset about that. Plus that he heald Lazarus from the dead, no, Lazarus didn't break his silver cord.
Plus calling Adam and Eve the first being. According to James Padgett, Jesus calls Adam and Eve "supposed" parents.

You may have a better appreciation of heaven if you are not happy with beings that constantly harass you and make you scared. If will be a darker place and you may not be happy around those types, at least after a while, of their constant jealousies. And for as blaming it on the devil, the fundamentalist will have to change that theory.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
reply to post by spy66

The Big Bang is still just a scientific THEORY!
Your God created all in 7 days, remember??? not some billions years ago... hypocrite!!!

Six days. He rested on the seventh.

I will let God judge who the hypocrits are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Assuming the Christian/Judaic authorities, both living and inanimate, are fully correct in both their records and their beliefs:

With every soul your god judges, he judges a piece of himself, for a piece of himself lives within us. Should he judge too many, he himself will burn for all of eternity, for the mastermind must burn with the puppets, no? His are the designs, his are the powers, his is the copyright, the license, the will and the charge. In the court of law, everything that has ever gone wrong was in his power to amend, and in his power to prevent. He failed to do either, which makes him more guilty than any sinner that ever existed. He is the father and master of every man alive, past and present and future. Those who do not repent are damned for their sins. Is he not, therefore, subject to every penalty we have earned from him, as creator of those sins?

Or is it too much to ask that the creator be held accountable for his creations?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

edit on 31-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Tell you what; you take that up with Him, because I am done with your baseless arguments. Your opinions are not facts, and you have offered no facts. Toodles.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Well, I would take it up with him, but I'm afraid I have to tell ya, man, he doesn't exist. He is a made up scapegoat that allowed the Hebrews to behave badly. All kinds of people have been following in their footsteps and behaving badly in god's name ever since.

Satan 'aint got nuttin on Yahweh! The biggest boogie man evah!

Peace out/

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by 1PLA1

Assuming the Christian/Judaic authorities, both living and inanimate, are fully correct in both their records and their beliefs:

With every soul your god judges, he judges a piece of himself, for a piece of himself lives within us. Should he judge too many, he himself will burn for all of eternity, for the mastermind must burn with the puppets, no? His are the designs, his are the powers, his is the copyright, the license, the will and the charge. In the court of law, everything that has ever gone wrong was in his power to amend, and in his power to prevent. He failed to do either, which makes him more guilty than any sinner that ever existed. He is the father and master of every man alive, past and present and future. Those who do not repent are damned for their sins. Is he not, therefore, subject to every penalty we have earned from him, as creator of those sins?

Or is it too much to ask that the creator be held accountable for his creations?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

edit on 31-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Perhaps by human standards your assumptions are correct.
And perhaps by your assumptions God is merely purging himself of flaws.

My question is who are you (generically speaking) to judge God? Does the creation have the right to judge the creator? Is it right for the flawed to judge the perfect? As humans we are limited in our knowledge and yet we presume to judge that of which we aren't fully aware.

Your arguments are skewed to your presumptions. Perhaps you should attempt to look at the bigger picture.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

exactly...

hell will be full with popes. priests and false prophets, regardless the religion they believe

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

God as the omnipotent is the one that created everything. He knows about the duality. I bet he knows a lot about duality and the philosophy behind it. So why did he go ahead regardless knowing full well the miserable confusion it would bring to humans who never asked to be created in the first place.

Before his creations there was true serenity. We never were and as such never wanted anything. But he decided to create us and along with that end serenity. If this is remotely true, this God cares nothing but for his own enjoyment. Are we just actors in a theater?

Show me anything in the Bible that speaks of duality. You seem to be crossing the ideas of various beliefs. Not all belief systems are compatible.

God created us for His own reasons. Perhaps He wanted people around so that He could show us His love. He created us in a perfect world, full of wonderful things, and He gave us free will to decide if we would love Him back, or turn away. If you want love, you can't demand it. It must be freely given. Love demanded isn't love at all.

Before His creations, there was no Earth. Serenity in what, exactly? before His creations there was no sun, no moon, no stars, no light.

He created us, and He loves us. He knew, before He started, that people would screw things up, and from before he started, He had a plan for that as well. A way to bring things back to that beautiful perfection that none since Adam and Eve have seen. He lowered Himself to our level, and lived among us, and died for us, paying our debt, taking on our punishment, so that we could still be with Him, if only we accept that gift. Do you really believe that He suffered and died because He enjoyed that? That supposition doesn't match what He did.

He gave us life. What we do with it is up to us. Are you upset that you have life in the first place? No, we don't ask to be created, but that doesn't mean God is wrong for making us.

No, we are not actors. We are part of the story, but we make our own decisions, and write our own lines. he knows everything we will do and say, and has from the beginning, but that doesn't mean He chose those actions and words for us. Foreknowledge isn't the same as direction.

Duality is within us. Good and bad is within us.

He creates humans to show His love. (Even though we never wanted his love because we never were in the first place.) Which means he created us for selfish reasons. On top of that he creates and imperfect creature and puts them upon a perfect world. I don't have to be God to know that this won't end well. I bet he knew well about the consequences of those actions. So we eat from the apple and turn this world into what it is today.

Yes. Precisely that is what I mean. There was nothing. There was peace, tranquility, no good and no bad to counter it. Serenity.

Don't seem to me like has a plan... Last I checked a great deal of his creations will end up suffering for eternity...
And even if everybody ends up in heaven sooner or later, doesn't excuse the fact that he is playing us. We are nothing more but actors who go through extremes. We are actors created to be played.

If God is truly benevolent, he was dead wrong in creating creatures who would be miserable and happy. You know what I call being miserable and happy at set intervals. I call it depression. We are all depressed. He created depression from tranquility and peace.

God knows everything we say? Then he knows everything that's going to happen. That includes knowing that a lot will end up struggling for eternity.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

My question is who are you (generically speaking) to judge God? Does the creation have the right to judge the creator? Is it right for the flawed to judge the perfect?

Flawed argument. Do not question a flawed authority because he is the authority. That is weak and repugnant. The world is a better place because we didn't adhere to that philosophy. The citizens of the British Empire judged their rulers, did they not? Thus America was born.

HAHAHA!! What do you know of perfect? You are imperfect, in every way imaginable. You have no way to understand perfection, because your perfection is someone else's imperfection. Do not speak to me of perfection when you have not experienced it.

As humans we are limited in our knowledge and yet we presume to judge that of which we aren't fully aware.

If you are not fully aware of it, then why do you discuss it as though you know anything about it? You are digging yourself into a very deep hole.

Your arguments are skewed to your presumptions. Perhaps you should attempt to look at the bigger picture.

You are impaled upon your own blade in this argument. Only denial gives you life.
edit on 4-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

God didn't create a species that is destructive god created a species that is supposed to grow up. Right now because of intolerance we are still in an adolescence stage.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Why does such intolerance persist in the face of so many Christians?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
one of the freakiest rock songs of all time.... but sadly... true for many ppl...

Jesus says that if you are not for Him, you are against Him.

Luke 11:23

New King James Version (NKJV)

23 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
Luke 11:23 NKJV

you don't have to be Judas the person to be da_mned... for....all... time

Hint: Be for Him... and this won't be an issue for you. nudge, nudge, wink, wink! link

edit on 4/1/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How could God be so cruel to create a species that is so destructive.

If God created a species of beings exactly like Himself, where would the sport be in that? But in all seriousness...

Your question leaves out the fact that man has a choice. That makes man cruel, not God. Man chooses destruction and cruelty. Some men that make that decision understand the difference between good and evil and some do not.

God doesn't make mistakes. All is as it is supposed to be.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texture

How could God be so cruel to create a species that is so destructive.

If God created a species of beings exactly like Himself, where would the sport be in that? But in all seriousness...

Your question leaves out the fact that man has a choice. That makes man cruel, not God. Man chooses destruction and cruelty. Some men that make that decision understand the difference between good and evil and some do not.

God doesn't make mistakes. All is as it is supposed to be.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

We were made in God's image, therefore a valid argument exists that if man is cruel, so is God. The history of God clearly shows this is the truth.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sincere questioning is one thing.... someone asking: "who are you Jesus?" "show yourself to me, I want to know you...if you are God" or "why is this given situation like this?"... with due respect.... no problem. Jesus is glad to answer honest questions.

But many on the internet are like this song.... They want Jesus to do tricks for them before they believe, and they ask disrespectfully.

Are they serious? This is rhetorical, of course. Why would Jesus feel obligated to answer such questions with that kind of attitude?

Like I said... sincere questioning is a very good thing. It's all in the attitude of the questioner. See, I'm warning you as a friend. Be careful, because it's only your eternal soul at stake.

edit on 4/1/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It's good that you're thinking about how this all came to be....

You're right, God made man in His own image. But that was a long time ago... before man fell. Man fell into sin and darkness.... so God had to remake man into His own image, again. So bring in the Born Again experience.... The purpose of that is, you guessed it... to remake/reborn/rebirth man back into God's image.

See how it all fits together?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

We were made in God's image, therefore a valid argument exists that if man is cruel, so is God. The history of God clearly shows this is the truth.

Your argument assumes the Bible, written by men, is valid. How could we be made in God's image if He has no image? The God's image thing is in the Bible. Maybe other texts? These were all written by men not God. The history of God shows this is the truth? Where can one find the history of God not written by men? So the "history" you discuss is not valid. Men have written all kinds of texts that are supposedly religious for the purpose of creating religions and controlling people. i.e. "The Fear of God" nonsense in the OT. Just there to control the masses...

Your argument is invalid. God has no image and no history (man has a history). He has an image created by men and a history created by men. You can win the argument if you show me a picture of God and His autobiography and they both prove your assumptions.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Like I said... sincere questioning is a very good thing. It's all in the attitude of the questioner. See, I'm warning you as a friend. Be careful, because it's only your eternal soul at stake.

Hi Mark. First of all, you are discussing Jesus and the question posed is about God. But, why the need for a warning? (and what does "warning you as a friend" even mean?) My eternal soul is at stake? (more Fear of God stuff) My eternal soul is just fine - always has been and always will be. It's the human body that we must, at times, inhabit that causes the problems. But that is what human is. God made us human. He expects us to be human. God = perfect. Man = imperfect.

IMHO...in this post you seem to be speaking for God. What are your qualifications?

See how it all fits together?

No...
edit on 5-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join