It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians Walk Among Us ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My Child,
I guess that makes you at least 1/2 demon.
Sorry.

Mom

PS...

You're dad said to take the trash out before the apocalypse next time...or else! Three days of darkness will only be the beginning of your punishment. No more warnings!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Cool, I call mine Isis.
Nice to meet you Fernaynd.
Let's take over the world sometime...k?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

In most...I find the reptilian brain as vestigial...as just proved in traffic. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by randyvs

My Child,
I guess that makes you at least 1/2 demon.
Sorry.

Mom

PS...

You're dad said to take the trash out before the apocalypse next time...or else! Three days of darkness will only be the beginning of your punishment. No more warnings!!!

Of course you have nothing to say to the truth that's on topic.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeemoooooooons !
edit on 19-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Demons never do.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Then get some exorcise dude !

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nice play on words...I'll give you that...
but I'm a chick.
Man.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Then dudette will suffice.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nothing short of "My Lady" would suffice. Remember this in the future,. You shall be forgiven of this infraction... this time.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yep I agree,

A couple more, Dark City (Pale looking weird people who mess with our reality when we're asleep and can also "tune", they have weird looking creatures in their heads), The Avengers (the Citauri, who are waiting to invade our dimension and take over with Thanos leading them)

and obviously as you already know Fringe the tv show, although its probably more geared towards the Illuminati

There's more but they're not coming to me at the moment. But Mario was a big one I just watched it.

Its all just a big flight of fancy though and totally not possible

-Great post cheers

edit on 31-1-2013 by yoursteppingonmytoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey Ben,

I forgot to say as well, the sketch of the snake and Horus' eye was awesome
But there are always two eyes with the Horus/Ra depiction. The Left eye and Right Eye which I don't think relate to reptiles but Egyptian mythology is littered with other references of reptiles and serpent deities so you could well indeed be right I'm not sure. I just know there are 2 eyes...

My real reason to reply is below....Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa

I'm not sure if you've heard Credo Mutwa but he has some interesting things to say about shape shifting reptiles. Africa is accepted as mankind's first habitat so it may not be a coincidence that there is a wealth of information on reptilians that originate in Africa with the Zulu, the Dogon, Tutsi's and Hutu's etc.

Here's a great link of a rare conversation he had with a paper called The Spectrum and it was featured on their front page Great Zulu Shaman and Elder Credo Mutwa on Alien Abductions and Shape-Shifting Reptilians

Very interesting read and kudos for the good thread even though some of the others are taking cheap shots and making a mockery, its not constructive at all.

Astrotheism is something I hold in high regard because it speaks of all sorts of Gods, Demi-Gods and Deities having their origins and likeness taking from the sky and celestial objects which makes sense with some stories and myths, but not everything.... I'm not saying reptiles run Washington and the World but if they did, would you even know.

Most of the time you won't see a snake in the grass until its strikes you or you spot it and go the other way, where I live this goes without saying we have the deadliest snakes on the planet and you rarely spot them until its too late, they are cunning.Perhaps if Reptilians walk among us you would not know until it made itself seen or struck first...something to consider

Imagine this coming at you out of nowhere

The FACT is all of this information is out there and it is bizarre to say the least but worthy of discussion, those who don't think it is say your piece and move along. Let the rest discuss it without ridicule

edit on 4-2-2013 by yoursteppingonmytoes because: bb code for red text incorrect

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The problem I have with the whole reptile people thing is that Reptiles are cold blooded so reptile people wouldn`t be able to go outside if it is too hot or too cold.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Hey Tardacus

Very true which is why they're alleged to live "underground and have huge fires constantly being attended to by slaves". That's from the Zulu Shaman.

I think the deeper the conspiracy goes Tardacus and who brings them up, interbreeding and a crossing of the mammalian and reptilian blood is a way they can walk among us so to speak.

Waaaay out there I admit, but its possible

There's definitely a human obsession with reptiles no doubt, especially in ancient mythologies across various pantheons.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
my reptillian brain says

yes

its as they say with the kundalini raise the serpent
edit on 7-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

this is the only one left www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
The problem I have with the whole reptile people thing is that Reptiles are cold blooded so reptile people wouldn`t be able to go outside if it is too hot or too cold.

Yessss. You have a point. I can't stand ex-sss-treme temperaturesssss...I did, however, THRIVE when I was in 29 Palmsssssss...
Reptilians love Death Valley...and Palm Springs...ooh, and Vegas...
ssssssss....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-4-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: can't get vid to embed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join