It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians Walk Among Us ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Since December 21st, Oh yeah. Before, No not since God bound them just before the Great Flood. They are the 200 evil Watchers with Satan as the leader.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Need to add 2 very interesting videos
listen the second one carefuly from Alex Collier

I don't know who Alex Collier is, so I apologize if I offend but that video seemed rehearsed, scripted
and over acted. Even the touching music on cue, it just screams fake. I hope no one is giving Mr. Collier their money.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We all know how much reptilian references they put in movie
they love to show it into our faces just like

Harry Potter
"V" for visitor
Doctor Who (last christmas episode you can see a reptilian women having a glass of blood)

but the best one is in the Moviie "Super Mario Brothers"

Full Movie:

Hey!!! This aint no game.

I would like to remind yall that this is the same movie that depicted the twin towers being blown to dust and on fire.
This really isnt a game.

My generation grew up on this movie and Mario video games. Predictive control brain washing. Pay attention to movies you watch analyze every thing. Especialy in this one. Lizards witch exist on a different plain gaining control over our plain.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You got flooded. Yes they do. And I liked what Sleeper/Lou Baldin wrote under one his videos on youtube. Showing a snake capturing a toad. He posted that this dog eat dog, food chain was designed/created by reptilians. Implications in being the "creators" of this boot camp were rather high in that remark. I was hoping to share that somewhere, this looked like a good thread to do it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The First video is way off and twisted. The Watchers were the ones who are spoken off as fallen Angels, yet they were not actually Angels. Enoch made that very obvious. They are similar in power and authority as God see's fit, yet the Watchers are a different species per say. The Watchers who were given authority to protect US here on earth and guide us without direct influence were Reptilian looking beings with wings about 9 feet tall, they can take any shape they want to disguise themselves. The Head of these Watchers who were to look out for us here on earth was Lucifer himself.

When Lucy decided he was to full of himself to not have us Humans worshiping him for his protection him. 199 others with Lucy took on their human like disguises not to scare the crap out of Humans and then slept with our Human women who did because of them declaring themselves Gods and I would imagine they were no longer ugly. Their Sons, These so called Half breeds are the Nephelim who were the Giants, IE Hercules !!!!!. That is why Enoch said they were Giant men of old and renown. The Watchers ripped their offspring out of the Human baby ovens killing the mothers.

In the bible it talks about God standing over the divine council, witch is a massive meeting of his sons IE: Lesser Gods. The Lesser Gods are the Angels, Watchers, Humans, Charobs, and so on. The confusion took place in the translation from ancient Hebrew to Greek and then English. The text says today, Elohim stands before Elohim in the divine council. Many people could not understand that one till Dr. MICHAEL S HEISER P.H.D did. Elohim in singular form is God himself yet in plural is the Lesser Gods or Sons of God.

Today we now know that Greek Mythology was no Myth at all. Who was the Head God of Greek Mythology? What is the devils real name in the bible, spoken of once! Apollo!!!!!!!!!

God gives us all a huge hint by saying he is the Shinning One, a being of light when he wants. Just as before Noah, Lucifer and his minions lead a deception against man with the whole UFO trick to make man believe they are from somewhere else and not rebels from Heaven so Lucifer could claim to be God. Dr. MICHAEL S HEISER P.H.D exposes the fake Government UFO,s from the real demonic beings of light we mostly see today. Its no coincidence that the UFO's advance in technology just like our cars and planes have.

Hitler found ancient plans for UFO type craft given to man at the time under the Pyramids or somewhere and that is how his and our Government got the technology to build them. Hitler found them and sacrificed Germany for Antarctica where Apollo was probably chained with most of his minions. Our Government chased Hitler down there and got their butts kicked, then the Nazis came to D.C. in their UFO'S and made Americas leaders to surrender and play ball or else. This is why access to Antarctica has to be granted.

The Truth is far stranger and scarier than Fiction. Below is really solid info on much of what I said and not one person knows the ancient languages better.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

www.michaelsheiser.com... Here is your Roswell UFO

Somewhere in his site is a picture of a massive Nazi UFO so dig away. I am out of time.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes, to quote others....

Good Grief..!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I just mean, the illustration you made. To me it's weird that you saw it as a reptilian eye, I think most people would just see it as a left eye.

Don't you think it makes much more sense like this, as opposed to a snake eye?

Not to mention it looks completely human?
edit on 29-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Whatever man..Dont create too much hype for Reptilian..We dont even SURE they are really exist..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Anyone saw that movie ?

the end really took me by surprise

it finish with
Spoiler : Not a bigfoot .. NOT A BIGFOOT
then he is gone through the window
few seconds later while the camera video still film the inside of the house
the cam is being picked up by something and you see a big reptilian eye
and the movie finish like that

i though the movie was boring until that last part

made me think about all the bigfoot sightings
maybe those bigfoot are more then just big apes

edit on 12/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We all have a very active and very intersted reptilian brain, currently operating, scanning, and calculating in its own juices even as you read this. I call mine Fernando (long "a", silent "o")
edit on 29-12-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

A few things

1 the reptilians exist have been here since the collapse of Maldek t along with the annunaki. Their alliance is called the anchara alliance along with the Orion greys. By the way that alliance has fallen

2) that eye is the eye of ra, it has nothing to do with them. Ra is god
3) their days are numbered the pa-tal is here and the Elohim

The dracs have been getting smashed by the forces of light

The allies are here the world is ready, watch this space.

Are you ready for the truth soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
For me there was no new information in your thread.
Besides... Your drawing

Never saw something like this before.
Great idea. Therefore S&F !!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Reptilians are either mylab implants. OR Some alien beings that visit earth whom have the ability to show themselves as things in your imagination and have picked reptilians here and there.
They have been known to be insectoids,prayamantis this that and the other.Look at hundred year old 2 hund year old abduction stories 300yr old...They take all different forms..Never a lizard!!

Its a mind control mechanism.
This is in the bible,the Devil will trick you ,read your fears,show himself as something other than his true form.
COuld be an inner earth being if anything.
The earth is a shoppping mall for aliens.They love earth like humans love the mall
HAVE YOU SEEN ONE REPTILIAN LIZARD MAN SKELETON?
I rest my case
Have you seen alien Grey Skulls? Yes you have.
Tall greys,yes
18ft Humans yes
Dinosaurs yes
pygmys yes

The reptilian brain. Whats that about? Basic idea some guy had to represent typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays

Has nothing to do with us ever being bred with reptilians.Or Hybrid reptilians.

Reptilians are not taking over peoples souls
They look like dam lizards sometimes cause their snakes!! Snakelike in their soul and actions.
It maybe a sign from devine to try and show us these people are no good.IF ANYTHING

Now....to soul removal.Or taking over people..is a whhole other topic which I have personal experience with.I will share at some point when I can post I suppose.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Well, the half would grow back and you wouldn't save any money on your car insurance that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Uhhgg. I am reptilian....this is bs.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WeTIredABC

I would really like what you'd have to say on this subject...sounds like you're familiar with Noetic Sciences.

Sincerely,
You're local Reptilian Overlord.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

One word covers all of this friend.

DEMONS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join