It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians Walk Among Us ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

it took humans 65 millions yrs to evolve into what we are now
the reptiles had 160 millions yrs .. so im pretty sure they did evolve
into a very inteligent humanoid shape

Take a good look at this all seeing eye the some secret society woreship

Eye of Horus :

you can even see the scales in yellow above the eye and the green color below and above

Its a perfect match for a reptilian eye !
here is a representation i made out with the Horus eye

and its all over our history disguised into silly monsters or legend
so people wont be able to make the reptilian connection
The vampires that we know exist but they are not what you think they are
they are reptilians and they love blood exactly like vampires

Reptilian Hybrids of the Illuminati

Our logo/symbol is on the United States dollar bill ($1), it is a pyramid with an eye that has Reptilian-like wrinkled skin around it. We were genetically created in Sumer or Sumeria; which then became Babylon, by the Lemurian surviving Draconian Reptilians who live secluded in the inner Earth; which is hollow, by mixing their own Reptilian genetics with the Lyraen/human Caucasian genetics of those who colonized Sumeria from the planet Mars.

We became the legends of vampires on planet Earth, including the Romanian ruler; Vlad III Dracul (Vlad The Impaler) himself, who was apart of our Reptilian/human hybrid bloodlines. The legends of vampires say that a vampire can shapeshift into a bat, this is a misinterpretation of how some of us hybrids and fullblood Draco have wings. The Sirians eventually helped us yet again by creating a hybrid animal that contained human genetics, which we could eat; holding us off temporarily until we could get around to sacrificing a human in Satanic ritual ceremony. The Sirians chose the wild boar and mixed it's genetics with human genetics to create the domesticated pig, which is why pigs are used in the medical field because it is the most compatible with humans, since the pig is a human/wild boar hybrid. The Ancient Hebrews would not eat pork for this reason; they knew it was a human/wild boar hybrid and is considered a form of cannibalism to eat.

and who do you think is linked to Vlad --> The royal familly
one of the most evil and sadic person on earth

Prince Charles claims Vlad the Impaler as ancestor

im pretty sure Charle is very proud to be linked to him
but he will never say outloud of course

The truth is out: Prince Charles is related to Vlad the Impaler. The heir to the British throne says he is related to Vlad the Impaler, the cruel 15th-Century Romanian warlord who helped inspire Bram Stoker's 1897 vampire novel "Dracula."

Rumours abound that Vlad also ate the flesh, and drank the blood of his enemies, often holding dinner parties next to the freshly impaled. He was very proud of his work, and anyone who showed disdain while looking upon the thousands of putrefying corpses would soon suffer the same fate.

Vampire, Demons , Lucifer = Reptilians
invisible demons that appear in your room just like that ?
they probably came by a ufo at night (thats why they love the night they can move freely)

why do you think so many woreship Lucifer ? (many secret society woreship the guy)
not because he is the devil that reside in hell full of fire
but because he is a reptilian god from the underworld
probably located somewhere in the very vast hollow earth

I know all of these above are all speculations and big theories
but its time we know the truth about the reptilians myth
connect a few dots and you will be able to connect others with others
to finally find the big truth ..
living in a world of lies and illusion is not living its slavery and population control
even if the truth have some part ugly then bring it on .. its better then a lie

i had a friend recently who told me something interesting
after i told him that i was in the conspiracy theorist topics
out of nowhere and he was serious about it
he told me that at his workplace .. a female friend/colegue told him one time
that she saw a reptilian familly living in the neighborhood
and he though she was nuts and crazy after she told him that out of nowhere
after he told me that .. i replied that maybe she wasnt crazy after all

Conclusion:
5 yrs ago i would have never believe in that reptilian stuff
had to reshuffles all my thoughs on this
yes i do think they walks among us !
and they are not 20 feets tall like they used to be lol
edit on 12/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

it took humans 65 millions yrs to evolve into what we are now
the reptiles had 160 millions yrs .. so im pretty sure they did evolve
into a very inteligent humanoid shape

The difference between the Dinosaurs we have come to love in museums and Stephen Spielberg films and the hypothetical science fiction hominid being the whole archaeological record and everything...

Or did they evolve to having bones that disintegrated upon death?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This reptilian thing is ridiculous...it's just a bloodtype, albeit unexplained- I am Rh-, but I don't have lizard eyes or turn into a lizard when alone.

The real conspiracy is how this bloodtype got into the mix in the first place...not whether the Queen of England has a real forked tongue or green skin...although it is the root of the term "bluebloods".

Good grief...

edit on 29-12-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: Oy vey...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

A part of me wants to believe that people like the Rothschilds are reptilians because of the evil they have inflicted upon humanity. But the other part of me says they are just, insane people.

Though, most of the videos I see about reptilians accidentally revealing themselves, are almost always in low quality.

Also, I just came across this video.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe this is why he's been averaging 200 yards a game recently? Heh, who knows.

Well anyway, I'm going to bed.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Kang69 because: damn link

edit on 29-12-2012 by Kang69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2012 by Kang69 because: youtube embed wont work ):

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I need to know if the above image was your doing before I can give you a Star & Flag

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's a small world. In my introduction thread, I mentioned I'm going to make a thread about the connection between Chinese mythology, reptilians and freemasonry, and now you're showing us a video with one of the Nüwa/Fuxi with square and compasses pictures.
Looks like I'm not the only one to suspect that. Maybe there really are reptilians in ancient mythology.

S&F, though I think the 'élites are reptilians' part are somewhat less believable. Maybe they just had contact with reptilians.
edit on 29-12-2012 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
We all know how much reptilian references they put in movie
they love to show it into our faces just like

Harry Potter
"V" for visitor
Doctor Who (last christmas episode you can see a reptilian women having a glass of blood)

but the best one is in the Moviie "Super Mario Brothers"

Full Movie:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

yes its my doing but im not very proud of it

i had to make it so you guys can see what i see with the eye of horus

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
S&F

Not because I believe it, but because I want to believe it!!!!!

Wouldnt it be great to sit back and think "You know what..... us humans arent that bad, weve just been manipulated and brainwashed to be horrible to each other by a technologically advanced bunch of lizards who drink our blood and shag our women"

Sadly I think its other humans doing the manipulating and brainwashing

If nothing else the reptilian thing is always interesting to watch and read about... Im still hopeful our reptilian overlords will just drop the charade and come out of the closet so to speak

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That picture of the lizard head is so goofy. If you think of that eye as the life eye of someones face staring straight ahead it makes more sense.

Also, a lot of people think that David Icke used reptilians as a symbol for jews.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
That picture of the lizard head is so goofy. If you think of that eye as the life eye of someones face staring straight ahead it makes more sense.

Also, a lot of people think that David Icke used reptilians as a symbol for jews.

lol
i tried to find a real reptilian eye that had the good relief
was easier to make one myself
has you can see the eye of horus CAN represent the eye of horus
i never made the connection until tonight before writing this thread

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
WOW! Now this looks interesting! I will give all this a look a.s.a.p.

I have been interested in learning about the reptilians, and other alien life forms for awhile now.

I'm a new member, so I can't give you a star and flag until I get my 20 posts in, but I would if I could.

Thanks so much.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

I also have B - blood, I think this fella has jumped to a few too many conclusions.
Did he really use the fact that in a Doctor Who special that a female reptoid drank blood?
These are the things he's basing his facts on. Time to grow up son, and put the comic books away.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There are far fewer human fossils than reptilian.
Fossils don't just happen, they require rapid geological changes to trap the specimen in such a way as to produce a fossil.

It could very well be that in the time that it took for the reptilians to evolve and leave the planet, that no fossils where created.

It could also be that at that time period, when reptiles ruled, that all remains of reptoids would have been eaten by scavenger reptilians.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That lizard man creeps me out.looks like something I just cant trust. I want to cut that son of a biscuit in half!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Need to add 2 very interesting videos
listen the second one carefuly from Alex Collier

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
*snip*

Vampire, Demons , Lucifer = Reptilians
*snip*
i had a friend recently who told me something interesting
after i told him that i was in the conspiracy theorist topics
out of nowhere and he was serious about it
he told me that at his workplace .. a female friend/colegue told him one time
that she saw a reptilian familly living in the neighborhood
and he though she was nuts and crazy after she told him that out of nowhere
after he told me that .. i replied that maybe she wasnt crazy after all

*snip*

Maybe it is more like:

Vampires, aliens, reptilians, etc = demons.....

As for seeing them, well, I know a couple of people that claim to have seen one, walking down the street. Oddly, the dogs they were walking didn't seem to react at all. Very odd. Then again, a demon could have a "true" face, that maybe some could see, and others could not.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Logic tells me reptilian race is absolutely possible. I'm not sure the TOTALITY of all dinosaurs were excluded from evolution process... The theory that a asteroid destroyed them is inconsistent with iridium traces which are EQUAL, around the world, not concentrated on the assumed point of impact. S&F!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Reptillians?

Pics or it didn't happen

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join