The mother conspiracy that created conspiracies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You are assuming I haven't experienced the third eye, synchronicity, or the chakras. You couldn't be more wrong Love. Once again, you do not know me. So therefore don't keep trying to assume things about me, okay? My spiritual experiences aren't subject or required to undergo your approval or criticism. It is none of your business, absolutely none. But what is important is showing you the error of "Freemasonry is connected to TPTB" they aren't and never have been. They've been helping us for a very long time..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

But just so we can clear this up, you complain about 'where I get my information', well where do you get yours friend? Some nameless face on YouTube no doubt claiming to be something he refuses to validate.

Your still going on about things you have little knowledge of but think you have the bigger picture.. My information of the third eye comes from personal experience, my partners experience, and exchanging views and experiences with others who naturally perceive spiritualty rather follow some craft or organization that "teaches" them about the third eye..

I dont look at youtube for information on spirituality lol.. I do my own work and searching. We all came here with two thr things; the abiility to think, the ability to feel, and the ability to move and navigate physical space. We also came here with no memory of where we came FROM or who we really are. Its an individual soul search from start to finish.

There are those who have this knowledge I just spoke of; who do not want others to belive in it. The Masons do not teach there intiates or even mid to higher levels of masonry - the aspects of the human spiritual mind/third eye.
Those above the 33 known degrees of masonry; have this knowledge and are deffiantely leaders in global conspires. They might not be in charge; but its clear to anyone who looks at the evidence - freemasonry is involved.

Your denial shows your defending your personal belief or freemasons in general. If you have friends of freemasonry who have spiritual knowledge of insight; then I would be lead to think you are actually a Mason yourself, posing not to be.
Otherwise it shouldnt be so damn senstiive and an OPEN topic to share ideas, beliefs and understandings.

You are the only person who has been on the defense of MY thread which had nothing centerred about FM or the third eye.

This is why I said your trolling

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You are assuming I haven't experienced the third eye, synchronicity, or the chakras. You couldn't be more wrong Love. Once again, you do not know me. So therefore don't keep trying to assume things about me, okay? My spiritual experiences aren't subject or required to undergo your approval or criticism. It is none of your business, absolutely none. But what is important is showing you the error of "Freemasonry is connected to TPTB" they aren't and never have been. They've been helping us for a very long time..

Its not about assumptions; you never referenced personal experiences when ASKED where you got your knowledge. The only thing you referenced (AGAIN, because you clearly dont absorbed information well..) is your freemason friends and the internet.

Im not approving or disproving anything
Im here to find truth. I seriously havent had converation or argument (?) like this - Ive never conversated with someone so ignorant of what they just read!! YOU BROUGHT UP MASONRY AND THE THIRD EYE. THUS BRINGING UP SPIRITUAL BELIEF. I expanded on it yes, but you opened that lid yourself when you came into MY thread and started blabbling about the thirdeye. When asked where you get your information, you do NOT reference personal experience, rather your friends who I dont know are real...

Again re read everything and your hostility and defensive attitude makes NO sense
Your just trying to prove to yourself you know so much about the freemasons and the third eye or eye or horus.

Anyways thanks for ruining my thread, and clogging it up with useless ideas and arguments.. a couple days and not one person wished to participate in the search of this knowledge; it will be a solo search on my own.

~ Thread Closed by Author ~
edit on 1-1-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If I am proving a point regarding why Freemasonry isn't evil, wouldn't it be best to go to people who are actually Masons opposed to some nameless face? Dear god, how hard is that to comprehend. I got my masonic information from masons, and reading their actual books. I haven't had the privilege to be a Mason, but I have opened my third eye, and had spiritual experiences. I want to be a mason simply for the moral and spiritual lessons as an augmentation of my psyche that is already charitable by nature. I am studying alternative/holistic/natural medicine on my own so I can help cure people for free >.>

I'm not here to talk about MY experiences. You went off blabbing about how Masons are evil, and I said no, and showed you why they aren't. That doesn't require using my personal spiritual experiences that were achieved OUTSIDE of Masonry.
edit on 31-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't have to prove anything to myself, lol. I think you need a break from the internet ---
My premise was not to talk about my experiences, but prove your information wrong about Freemasonry. My experiences took place outside of Freemasonry and therefore are not relevant to proving you wrong about them, other than using information from REAL Masons.

I now bid you good day ----

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

YOU BROUGHT UP MASONRY AND THE THIRD EYE.

By the way, this is a lie...
From your OP.

I would also point fingers at societies who have much to hide and little to show - this is the freemasons I refer too. In Capitol Hill, the head of the pyramid in Washington is not the White House - this is a front, government is a front, politics is a front..the real eye of the pyramid in Washington is: The Grand Masonic Lodge. Searching for a picture on google I came across this thread which will sum it up better then I could currently: ATS Link *Note* Newbie freemasons, I do not want to hear you cutting this thread up because Im "pointing" fingers at your organization. FM goes far back alot deeper then a recruit can understand

Okay so um who brought freemasonry and the eye up again?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I don't have to prove anything to myself, lol. I think you need a break from the internet ---- My premise was not to talk about my experiences, but prove your information wrong about Freemasonry. My experiences took place outside of Freemasonry and therefore are not relevant to proving you wrong about them, other than using information from REAL Masons.

I now bid you good day

Im a sir ----.. I think you need the break here.

YOU BROUGHT UP THE THIRD EYE and MASONRY... I reffered to the eye on the pyramid, in a sense of power over society.. wasnt talking about spirituality or occult.

I now bid you good day ---

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi People,

Just a gentle reminder to please keep discussion civil and all that...

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I thought you said something about your boyfriend, earlier in the thread. I apologize for that mishap.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

I don't have to prove anything to myself, lol. I think you need a break from the internet ---- My premise was not to talk about my experiences, but prove your information wrong about Freemasonry. My experiences took place outside of Freemasonry and therefore are not relevant to proving you wrong about them, other than using information from REAL Masons.

I now bid you good day

Im a sir ----.. I think you need the break here.

YOU BROUGHT UP THE THIRD EYE and MASONRY... I reffered to the eye on the pyramid, in a sense of power over society.. wasnt talking about spirituality or occult.

I now bid you good day ---

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

I would also point fingers at societies who have much to hide and little to show - this is the freemasons I refer too. In Capitol Hill, the head of the pyramid in Washington is not the White House - this is a front, government is a front, politics is a front..the real eye of the pyramid in Washington is: The Grand Masonic Lodge. Searching for a picture on google I came across this thread which will sum it up better then I could currently: ATS Link *Note* Newbie freemasons, I do not want to hear you cutting this thread up because Im "pointing" fingers at your organization. FM goes far back alot deeper then a recruit can understand

Okay so who brought up the Freemasonry and the Eye again?

Come again?
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Nice thread.

However, it's not "all major countries with a bank in them".

You should amend this to "all major countries with a CENTRAL bank in them".

Several countries don't have a central bank, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba - you see a theme here?

Any country without a central bank is made out to be a pariah in international affairs.

Recent additions of central banks - Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Wasn't aware that I had been uncivil, my apologies.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Bro.. you didnt even read the previous comment, or you didnt understand it.. -.-

Again - I referred to the EYE OF THE PYRAMID, which I didnt NOT relate to the spiritual eye of the human being.

You brought up the third eye/spiritual eye and connected it with Freemasonry ..

Read these words carefully before you blaabble some more about things you are not clarifying for yourself.. stressing me out dude, just READ carefully, and you will understand I did not refer to ANY spiritual eye until you came into the thread and brought it up..

I feel like kindergarten arguing about"he said she said" .. just read things over carefully and DIGEST it mentally, and there will be no mis-communcation

Thanks for ALL your input and responses VA. The thread has been derailed.. no need to respond anymore

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Hi People,

Just a gentle reminder to please keep discussion civil and all that...

Cheers.

Very well, thank you alien

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Again - I referred to the EYE OF THE PYRAMID, which I didnt NOT relate to the spiritual eye of the human being. You brought up the third eye/spiritual eye and connected it with Freemasonry ..

They are one and the same; how did you not bring it up ?O_o

Sorry maybe I should clarify. The Eye of the Pyramid is a symbol and reference to the All-Seeing Eye of Providence, which traces it's roots back to Ancient Egypt in the Eye of Horus.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hopefully this picture will help you understand why I started off on the Freemasonry and Pineal/third eye. The 'Eye of the Pyramid' and the spiritual eye are one and the same. I'm trying to explain this all so you will realize why the Elite use it. A majority of people aren't aware of it, or the changes it can make in your life. It can give you a whole new level of control.

The Elite realize this fully well and that is why they mock us with the symbols they do. Subconsciously, our soul recognizes it, but we don't consciously comprehend the symbols. So we see the voodoo, the black magic, and go "Okay this stuff is evil." when it's not. They are abusing the tools of symbols, in order to exert their control over us.

Does that help?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Nice thread.

However, it's not "all major countries with a bank in them".

You should amend this to "all major countries with a CENTRAL bank in them".

Several countries don't have a central bank, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba - you see a theme here?

Any country without a central bank is made out to be a pariah in international affairs.

Recent additions of central banks - Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

I find your post VERY confusing. The US does not have a Central Bank. The Federal Reserve is a private organization beyond the audit-control of the government. Would it not be better if We-the-People had a chance to give input on what kind of a job they do?

And with regards to Iran, North Korea, Cuba etc, where do you get that the people have any power over their financial system?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

I was under the impression that the Federal Reserve is very much a central bank, yet they do their utmost best to distance themselves from using that phrase. I would presume this would fall into the same category as judges not telling you that Statutory jurisdiction is the same as Maritime/Admiralty, otherwise people would wonder how the
they are charging them with laws of the high seas & international crimes.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

What he's talking about is how Libya was proposing a Gold backed dinar in replacement trading in the US dollar, they were invaded in quick time and a central bank set up to print "fiat money". Back to orginal post about control....research the Rothschild and there role in banking and financing both sides of major conflicts..you'll get the idea. I can't prove it but I've read enough to assume that the outer layers of freemasonry are completely oblivious to the motives of the higher degrees of masonry.
Back to control...research the Bilderberger meetings and how they shape annually what will transpire in the world in the next 12 months. The Queen has great wealth but again it probably pales in significance to the Rothschilds.
As to the third eye..sure they want you asleep. As was written in the bible...lets cast them out of the garden lest they become like us and have immortality.
But the bible again...written by man to keep everyone under control. Suffer now but have faith...you'll be rewarded in the afterlife. All major religions are constructs to stop one reaching true godhood.
Religion/Monarchy/fake dichotomy of a 2 party "democracy"/military all there to keep the slaves as canon fodder.

As to BSFC123, I'm sorry but mind control/religion is an "Evil". ...you quote "Call it sin, or you can call it human nature...same difference. People left to their own devices are full of murder, pride, ego and lies.Just the way it is" Sorry but they are traits of the psychotic jehovah god. Its not the natural state of things. Scarcity and the perception therof is what many people fear. psst...here's a little secret...the universe is abundant, they just dont want you to know it. My supreme creator provides for me.
Fluoride yep...sure works, dont forget mass media, fear, war, beleif that you have to wake up and go to work everyday to pay off a piece of over inflated real estate using their printed deflated currency. Then you gobble down their adulterated "food" with whats left...save abit for the future but you die around 70 after spending the last 5 years in a nursing home usually owned by the same doctors who shortened your lifespan with the chemicals(medicine) they fed you through the taxpayer funded system....The matrix has your destiny mapped out from birth to death. Now why would they want your 3rd eye opened up?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

I can't prove it but I've read enough to assume that the outer layers of freemasonry are completely oblivious to the motives of the higher degrees of masonry.

The Scottish, York, and additional rites of Freemasonry, confer additional degrees, not higher ones.

The 3° of the Freemasonic Blue Lodge, is the highest degree in Masonry.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I was under the impression that the Federal Reserve is very much a central bank, yet they do their utmost best to distance themselves from using that phrase.

I chose my words because it does not deserve the title "Central Bank."

When Jim Lehrer asked (at 7:42) "What should be the proper relationship between the Chairman of the Fed and the President of the United States?" Alan Greenspan responded "The Federal Reserve is an independent agency. That basically means there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. So... what the relationships are don't frankly matter."
www.youtube.com...

When $9 trillion (with "t") is missing, what can Congress do about it?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join