It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You woke up Tomorrow as the only Human Being Left Alive...how long would you want to live?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
First off, bury my loved ones, and mark the graves, next, make a secure area for food production, gather as many seeds and means of production as possible, find houses with solar panels for freezing my food, and make those houses secure, next, raid the local library, make a secure building for the books. I think you get the idea? doing all that just in case I'm not alone.

I think one food warehouse would provide you for life.

The worst part beyond losing loved ones would be if you were not sure everyone else was dead...you would be looking forever.

I think it would be a pleasant wonderful life after the grief. The worse problem would be left behind pets gone wild, if all animal life were still alive.

First thing go see what really happened in area 51 and what was really hidden in the Baltic sea and the Pyramids...go look for the secrets that were kept. The records would take a while to find.

Then find a nice preexisting off the grid mansion.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Being left totally alone for ever makes you either death,crazy or a philosopher...or perhaps even a god!.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
on balance, i think living to a ripe old age would, to me, be more attractive under those circumstances, than as things actually are.

omega man style.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join