It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Aging So Quickly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why ? You dont believe he could quit?

I don't believe anything he says....PERIOD.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe he actually has a soul and the guilt is getting to him....nah

Bill

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Have you seen George W. Bush's "before" and "After"?

Stress, stress, stress..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Being possessed by a demon ages a person at a quicker rate.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerseymilker
While I have noticed that Obama has been aging, I was shocked to see a picture Hillary Clinton just before Christmas. Her aging has been dramatic. Not to be rude, but it seems like her face is sagging. The pressures of office seem to be getting to her and Obama, more then Biden.

Hillary Clinton is 65. Why wouldn't her face be sagging?

Quick, send her to Lifestyle Lift.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It was the same with Tony Blair...

He grew old very quickly. It seemed that he was growing older much more quickly than you'd expect. Although, it could just be the stress of the workload.

Perhaps it's more, perhaps it's nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
you can have stress for a lifetime and not age quickly. it depends on other factors and just where any stress might effect you. if it concentrates in your spine then your discs may degenerate early.

and if you constantly spew lies and poison that is non-aligned with truth and also detest certain races then the tongue will release toxins and is then swallowed and your own body is poisoned.

unfortunately in his, and hellarys, case it takes a while. --------oops, gotta watch my mouth!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It was even funnier if one looked at President Obama's May 7 schedule. Here was his schedule that day, in its entirety, with all events taking place in the Oval Office:
10:00 a.m. The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing.
11:00 a.m. The President meets with senior advisors.
2:30 p.m. The President holds a conference call with elected officials and student government leaders from across the country to discuss the need to prevent rates from doubling on July 1.
Obama is fortunate he didn't serve as president during the Bush administration, when the Presidential Daily Briefing was generally given around 7 a.m. to a president who typically arrived at 6:45 a.m. to the Oval Office. According to the daily schedules posted on the White House website, President Obama's official day usually starts at 10 a.m. with his daily briefing.
Compare President Obama's May 7 schedule with President Bush's day on May 7, 2008: on that day he (1) issued an Executive Order on prohibitions of exports to Syria, (2) sent Congress an agreement with the Czech Republic, (3) signed bills designating various Post Office facilities in honor of U.S. soldiers, (4) signed the "Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008," (5) held a press conference urging Congress to "allow for the construction of refinery and for environmentally friendly domestic exploration" and give the Colombia free trade agreement an up-or-down vote, and (6) addressed the Council of the Americas, with a lengthy speech that in passing recounted his conversation the prior day with three Cuban dissidents, which exemplified his Freedom Agenda:
Video-conferencing is one of the great wonders of the 21st century, and to be able to sit in the White House and talk to these three brave souls in Havana was a inspiring moment for me ... It also reminded me of a couple of things: One, that there's an eternal truth when it comes to freedom, that there is an Almighty, and a gift of that Almighty to every man, woman and child, whether they be American, Cubano, or anywhere else, is freedom.
... The Cuban government recently announced a change at the top. Some in the world marveled that perhaps change is on its way. That's not how I view it. Until there's a change of ... how the Cuban government treats its people, there's no change at all. ... Cuba will not be a land of liberty so long as free expression is punished and free speech can take place only in hushed whispers and silent prayers. And Cuba will not become a place of prosperity just by easing restrictions on the sale of products that the average Cuban cannot afford.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This thread is embarrassing... I'm almost ashamed to even respond in here. The very fact that people can't put aside their hatred for Obama for ONE second to objectively think about why he might be aging, the fact that even in premature aging people bash the guy for being a sham and powdering his hair (what the heck??), that proves in itself just how stressful the job is.

As president, you're literally in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Even if you're the most awesome president the country has ever seen in the world today, you still have to make firm decisions about things that will literally piss off half of the country. Abortion...Yes or no? Gay marriage...yes or no? Drop the bomb...yes or no? You can be as logical as you want with your positions and decisions, but millions people will still HATE you for it and be in your face about it to the point that they literally want to kill you.

Why don't you guys campaign for next election if it's so easy?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
that proves in itself just how stressful the job is.

Is playing golf really that stressful?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm watching him on "Meet the Press" right now, and he's dying his hair again. I guess he let himself show some grey when he was up for election, and has now gone dark again. Obama seems very healthy to me, he's in good shape and seems to know how to handle some of the stress (basketball, golf, probably relaxes well). If anything aged him it was his cigarette smoking, which he claims to have given up.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by Alxandro
All sitting Presidents age rapidly while they are in office, and Obama is no different.
The more he ages, the more it will become evident who his real father is.

So what? I'm glad my child is being raised by two stable parents (ok, one of them frequents ATS, but still.) does the fact his mother pretty much raised him herself, and his father, might not be his real father have anything to do with anything? Or are you just saying this would prove the "birthers" wrong (the ones who don't realize he gets natural-born citizenship status based on his mother being a US citizen anyway?

So what?
So what?
Are you freaking kidding me?
The very possibility that Obama may not be his real name gives new meaning to the "Obama Illusion", would only prove to be the ultimate deception on the American people and the world, and you are saying so what?
Geez almighty.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
I posted here back in 2009, I spent time with him in Copenhagen.I talked then,that before he left the country his hair was as white as snow.Seriously white,not a hint of another colour.I even had photo's of this about two hard drives back.

Did you post under another name? It says you became a member in 2010 and you said you posted it in 2009? Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I don't really see the difference.

(Before and after election pics)

If his real name is Sanford, that would make his initials B.S.

But since we're on the subject,...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes, many of us noticed how Obama is aging; it also happened with Bush, Clinton and all of the Presidents I can remember since JFK; JFK looked great when he landed at Love Field the day he was assassinated:

I am not going to write a thesis on this subject but put simply, I believe doing good uplifts and rejuvenates a person while doing evil will feed on and suck the life from a person.

I do not discount the likelihood that Obama's makeup artist is intentionally not dying his hair of late and Obama is being made to look worn and embattled for the desired effects.
edit on 30-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

I don't understand your post, the title is about Obama aging, but then your post is about something else?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think its more age catching up with him When he entered the presidency he looked like somebody in his mid 20s. He is pushing 55 now. What is he supposed to look like? Not everybody can be Mr. T .

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Like I said, missing the point. Why don't you campaign cause it's so easy?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Like I said, missing the point. Why don't you campaign cause it's so easy?

I'm not rich enough. I also do not play golf.
edit on 30-12-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Technically what you're saying is true, but I think you're right for the wrong reasons.

On a national level, you do need millions to play, but once you're campaigning it doesn't matter how much you spend.

If you double your campaign spending trail it influences the vote by about 1%.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join