It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Aging So Quickly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yes. A doctor pointed out to me that I was greying early.

I was in a horrible marriage.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rmoss20

Abe Lincoln was also bipolar. And believe it or not, presidents didn't have the demand on them like they do today. Bipolar ages the sufferer faster, because of the constant despair they suffer.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm sure he is smoking like a chimney behind the white house and no one talks about it....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

What you call aragance and indifference some would call confidence and self assured. I think he has grown into the office. I think he is more self possessed now and more confident . I call him Obama 2.0

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The only thing these two men have in common is that they are both black men. Period. Are you one of those people who think all blacks look alike? You have to care enough to see the differences but if you dont you dont.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

It's arguably the most stressful job in the world, of course he's going to age quickly.

really? LOL

so thats why he has spent more time holidaying in hawaii then at this throne.

what a load of bullspit. i aint buying this whole "lets feel sorry for obama cause he works so hard" routine. wake up
You wake up. You live in a fantsay world if you think hes always on vacation. That is really the crock of %^&* filled right up to the rim. No one is asking anyone to feel sorry for anyone. Where did you get that from?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

You shouldnt hate anyone.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Shame on you Beezer. I expect better. I am let down.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Already back days ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You're in the wrong forum. You want the skunk works forum for your ideas. Thats the place for ideas like yours.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rmoss20

But he was actually ill.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why ? You dont believe he could quit?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
^^^ 9 posts in a row and nothing substantial to comment back on. zZzZzZ

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ya playing over a 100 rounds of golf in his first term must be really stressful, and the yearly retreats to Hawaii, my god how does he do it. Let's get real people, he has an adviser for every aspect of his job, and arguably he is just a figure head that doesn't really make the tough decisions.

Let's entertain the idea that all this "stress" is what's causing Obama to age so rapidly, wouldn't that mean that a brain surgeon should look like a 100 year old person, or anyone that has a much more stressful job would show the same type of rapid aging?

This is not normal aging in four years time!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
All presidents tend to age quickly. I believe Time did an article on this a few years ago, with Photos. I don't personally believe that President Clinton or others dyed their hair, wore makeup and such to look like they were aging quicker than usual as someone posted on this board. That is just ridiculous IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
While I have noticed that Obama has been aging, I was shocked to see a picture Hillary Clinton just before Christmas. Her aging has been dramatic. Not to be rude, but it seems like her face is sagging. The pressures of office seem to be getting to her and Obama, more then Biden.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerseymilker

Something is up with Old Hellary. Maybe that guilty conscience finally snapped shut on her soul.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

You're in the wrong forum. You want the skunk works forum for your ideas. Thats the place for ideas like yours.

yes, of course.
politics must always be taken at full face value by it's citizens for it to continue to provide it's benevolent and just leadership for our peaceful world.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Include a before&after pic ffs

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: posted comment in wrong thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join