It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Aging So Quickly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Are you a doctor?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I posted here back in 2009, I spent time with him in Copenhagen.I talked then,that before he left the country his hair was as white as snow.Seriously white,not a hint of another colour.I even had photo's of this about two hard drives back.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
Did anyone else notice Obama Aging really quickly or is it just me? It creeps me out a little. My teacher in university said that he looks very classy, but he doesn't look that classy to me at all. He looks silly. I saw photos of him partying with some girl online...although it was probably photoshopped. I don't know, I don't understand why people like him...he seems like a goofball...
Hi babybowrain,

It happens to most presidents. The office takes its toll on inviduals. The younger they are when they enter office, the more obvious the aging. I remember Clinton looking like crap by the time his term was over.

Best,
yesterday

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Did anyone else notice Obama Aging really quickly or is it just me? It creeps me out a little. My teacher in university said that he looks very classy, but he doesn't look that classy to me at all. He looks silly. I saw photos of him partying with some girl online...although it was probably photoshopped. I don't know, I don't understand why people like him...he seems like a goofball...

His grey hair is applied with a powder. It's not actually that grey - he just thinks it gives him a "wise" look. Everything about this man is a total sham.
edit on 29-12-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yep.. he's starting to look like the Emperor from star wars.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't really see the difference.

(Before and after election pics)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree, they all age about 20 years.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
I remember reading that Bill Clinton dyed his hair and wore make-up in order to look as though the job was making him age quickly, other presidents too. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was doing the same. In politics it is all about perception.

They want the people to think they are sacrificing their health from working late hours, etc... it is just a dog and pony show.
edit on 28-12-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

Really? As much as I think its a farce, I still think POTUS is one of the worst jobs a person could have. 4-8 years go by, right as you're hitting middle-age, in a stressful job with a lot of late nights, travel, etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
All sitting Presidents age rapidly while they are in office, and Obama is no different.
The more he ages, the more it will become evident who his real father is.

So what? I'm glad my child is being raised by two stable parents (ok, one of them frequents ATS, but still.) does the fact his mother pretty much raised him herself, and his father, might not be his real father have anything to do with anything? Or are you just saying this would prove the "birthers" wrong (the ones who don't realize he gets natural-born citizenship status based on his mother being a US citizen anyway?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
he will comeback from his vacation [replacement] looking younger and full of vigor, just watch.

that's how the clone thing works, people.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
When you hold the weight of the World on your shoulders for 4 years
how grey would your hair get.....
Assasins on every corner....
International Tensions...
Financial Crisis....
Who ever wants to be President in this climate must have a big pair........ and very Grey Hair.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

If "he" is human (and there's no proof either way) I would think he's getting grey hair not because of the stress of the job, but because his handlers are forcing him to do the wrong things in order to kill America. I mean we all know he's just a puppet, but maybe even puppets have a conscience? That doesn't mean I support him in any way, I still think he's a useless idiot and blatant @sshat in a meat suit, it's just when people do the right things they seem to have more vitality and it shows.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
he will comeback from his vacation [replacement] looking younger and full of vigor, just watch.

He has been replaced a long time ago, why do you think he ages 10 years every term? Clones age faster

lol

Andro

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's called stress. Anyone who undergoes a significant amount of stress will have their appearance change on them.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

He has been replaced a long time ago, why do you think he ages 10 years every term? Clones age faster

lol

Andro

for either the 'robotoid' or 'synthetic' versions of clones, the service life is about 3 to 4 months.
the last replacment for the obama model was right after his poor showing in the first presidential debate.
the replacement issued was fully charged with a noticably altered apperance, i noticed his eyebrows were much fuller. also the scars on his head seemed to be gone.
it has aged in both apperance and demeanor by about 25 years, in my opinion.

that being said, the consiousness is carrying forward in these models, as he seems to be resisting the Isreal/ Zionists demands, retaining his muslim values that were adopted by the Tim Osman DNA used to construct his previous personality.

V.P. Biden, his Jesuit handler, has his work cut out for him in fullfilling that factions agenda.

it's an interesting show, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It will always be like this for any president. Abe Lincoln aged 20 years while in office or so it seemed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes, it's fun and exhausting destroying a country.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This makes a valid thread subject for you? Really? Where are the mods for things like this. Your thread has no content other than you think the pres is aging badly and is a little goofy.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Yeah not

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
I remember reading that Bill Clinton dyed his hair and wore make-up in order to look as though the job was making him age quickly, other presidents too. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was doing the same. In politics it is all about perception.

They want the people to think they are sacrificing their health from working late hours, etc... it is just a dog and pony show.
edit on 28-12-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

Right because we know being leader of the free world is a stress free job kind of like making icecream cones. Its all easy breezy star shine and moon beams. Yeah they fake looking stressed because they are never stressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join