It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Aging So Quickly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice Obama Aging really quickly or is it just me? It creeps me out a little. My teacher in university said that he looks very classy, but he doesn't look that classy to me at all. He looks silly. I saw photos of him partying with some girl online...although it was probably photoshopped. I don't know, I don't understand why people like him...he seems like a goofball...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
At least he didn't shave your head.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
he is like that guy in star wars who trained darth vader and was like evil and old and then he got more old as he got more evil until you couldn't recognize him or something..

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

Being president is probably a bit stressful. They all seem to look much worse as the years in office go by.

Or it's his reptilian disguise malfunctioning,

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I noticed a big change after year two...anybody who says there is not a lot of worrying in this job is crazy...there is a boat load of stress that comes with the territory and if you look back at G. Bush he started out with some dark brown hair and by the end he was pretty grey...pretty drastic change from the magazine prints of him shirtless on the beach vs. today...truth be told after having my first child my hair started turning grey pretty quickly...and I don't like it one bit

edit on 28-12-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I remember reading that Bill Clinton dyed his hair and wore make-up in order to look as though the job was making him age quickly, other presidents too. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was doing the same. In politics it is all about perception.

They want the people to think they are sacrificing their health from working late hours, etc... it is just a dog and pony show.
edit on 28-12-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
From what i've seen over the past 4 years, Barry has become more indifferent and even more arrogant in defending anything from drones killings american citizens, to cracking distasteful jokes on serious issues like the white house records (ie, of his short/long birth cert) being redone in tell-tell stages on Adobe skins.

Very contagious arrogance hiding dark, destructive negative forces; organically free radicals or oxidative species from the deception.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
All sitting Presidents age rapidly while they are in office, and Obama is no different.
The more he ages, the more it will become evident who his real father is.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Something happened awhile back and I have no idea what it was ...but it changed all of them and visibly. The difference was most striking in Hillary I think...but Obama has sure shown the signs over time. That change for Hillary came around the time of the Bin Laden raid. A bit before it actually, but it looked like she'd aged years between appearances.

Now I see his photo on Drudge linked in relation to leadership and the Lincoln movie. In those photos, he looks like he has aged a great deal. Although, so did Clinton and both Bush's. ....well...Daddy Bush maybe not. Who can tell with him?

Who can be surprised though? That job ages the best of them at a high rate and Obama has led during a time of great trials and troubles for the nation. I'd be surprised and rather suspicious if it didn't show at some point. He's human.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
He's human.

Do you have proof of this sir? Links??

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL hes so human, white house needed to assign him a BC (in a different name, to top it off)

His NOSE looks longer.. hmmm ??

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
He's human.

Do you have proof of this sir? Links??

Well, sir...I reached for my keyboard to bang out a search query and find some birth records to prove he's...and well, you see... Umm.. Oh nvm.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
I remember reading that Bill Clinton dyed his hair and wore make-up in order to look as though the job was making him age quickly, other presidents too. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was doing the same. In politics it is all about perception.

They want the people to think they are sacrificing their health from working late hours, etc... it is just a dog and pony show.
edit on 28-12-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

I thought he dyed his hair too...for a second. Then who knows. It's all so strange.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
He's been replaced by his much older, but almost identical, older brother, who actually *was* born in the US. All that fear over everyone eventually finding out about his birth outside the US has resulted in these drastic measures.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I just saw him on tv and thought he looked like an aids patient, and that is not a dig, just an observation. He looks chronically ill to me, evn throught the makeup
edit on 28-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

For when you don't want to appear to be a complete n00b

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's arguably the most stressful job in the world, of course he's going to age quickly.

www.cracked.com...
(Only relevant section is #3)

Of the first 35 presidents, 25 of them died prematurely.

I don't mean they died tragically young, like "Oh, it wasn't Pierce's time, he had so much more life in him." I'm saying that there's an average life expectancy for everyone at every time in human history, and that most presidents -- by a crushing majority -- died prematurely. Presidents, on average, come from high socioeconomic backgrounds, and every single one of them has access to the best doctors, facilities and medical treatments money can buy, even after they leave the White House. Presidents, as wealthy men with the best doctors and medicine available, should theoretically live well into the above-average territory of their life expectancy. Yet 70 percent of them fell below average. If a car factory or meat plant or hospital in this country had a similar stat, where 70 percent of the employees weren't reaching their life expectancy, it would be shut down.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It's arguably the most stressful job in the world, of course he's going to age quickly.

really? LOL

so thats why he has spent more time holidaying in hawaii then at this throne.

what a load of bullspit. i aint buying this whole "lets feel sorry for obama cause he works so hard" routine. wake up

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The president also made several jokes about his increasingly gray hair, saying in four years he'll look like Morgan Freeman. "That's not even funny," Obama said, laughing.

Obama joked about this himself at the WHCD. As much as I hate him, he sure was funny here. worth a look if you havent seen it.abcnews.go.com...
ETA: Not sure if he says it on this link but you can google it and I will try to find it
edit on 28-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I disagree. I never said I feel sorry for or that anyone should feel sorry for Obama. I replied to a post that said "look this guy is getting old" by saying "of course he's getting old, he has a 'demanding and unrelenting' job."

From my above source:

The presidency, a job described by the men who have held it as "demanding and unrelenting" (12- to 18-hour days are not just expected but almost entirely unavoidable) and "overwhelmingly lonely," is a killing job, and we made it that way by giving our presidents the amount of power and responsibility and blame that we give them.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join