It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
when do we ban lawyers? they are more dangerous then guns...
Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Jusvistn
The entire school has been traumatized. Lets get real here.
Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Maybe we'll all get to learn the facts about what really happened.
We learned a bit about OJ that way.
Attorney Withdrawing Request To Sue State In Sandy Hook Shootings
A New Haven attorney on Tuesday said that he is withdrawing his request for permission to sue the state for $100 million on behalf of a 6-year-old Sandy Hook Elementary School student who survived the mass shootings last month.
Irving Pinsky said that he withdrew the filing because he received new evidence, though he reserves the right to refile for permission to sue.
"I received the evidence, but I haven't verified it yet," he said, declining to elaborate on what type of evidence it was or when he would reconsider filing.
you, my friend, are not the only one
I wonder what the new unverified evidence is?
hmmmmm, really ?
"She was in her classroom, and over the loudspeaker came the horrific confrontation between the fellow who shot everybody and other people," Pinsky said. "Her friends were killed. That's pretty traumatic."
Reports that Pinsky moved to withdraw his request were well-received by state Attorney General George Jepsen. "I'd be very happy if he does withdraw the claim. ... It's not supported by the facts or the law."