It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been around for awhile but now i have finally joined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Greetings from New Zealand,

I havn't been signed up for to long but I have lurked around the forums for a few years and love getting my ATS fix atleast a couple of times a week !!

I went to post my own thread today only because yesterday i took some photos of weird rainbow clouds but unfortunatly don't have enough posts :|.

So once i have 20 posts under my belt i will post these for anyone interested.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eargasm

Welcome to your new addiction. 12 step ,meetings on Tuesdays in the basement. Bring cookies....

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm always taking pictures of clouds its become a hobby of mine

Welcome, can't wait to see your picture.

edit on 28-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eargasm
Hey guys,

Greetings from New Zealand,

I havn't been signed up for to long but I have lurked around the forums for a few years and love getting my ATS fix atleast a couple of times a week !!

I went to post my own thread today only because yesterday i took some photos of weird rainbow clouds but unfortunatly don't have enough posts :|.

So once i have 20 posts under my belt i will post these for anyone interested.

Getting 20 posts is easy. Read some other threads...find comments you want to reply to and say something...reply to the people who responded to your thread...I also would implore you to read the T&C.

Good luck love rainbows and clouds....I will post a couple for you so your thread won't be lonely...

Need any help posting pics or videos find destiny or hefficide...if neither of them are around and you must bother me, ok fine.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha, I think I already was addicted just had never signed up :|

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Heres the pic here ... I have a few more.

Found this on Wikipedia to.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eargasm

Nice teaser

Nature can be really beautiful sometimes.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Reaffirming ATS Policies Terms & Conditions Of Use

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join