It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Have a question about the James Holmes case? I may be able to help...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

Thanks, That's a good question I hadn't thought of. I will ask that.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by eleven44

No offense but... How many millions of dollars will it cost us to prove he did it when there is probably 3 camera angles of the whole thing?

Oh on a serious note... Ask him why he thought it was important to stay alive to stand trial to get the death penalty and not commit suicide on his own terms. Seems odd to me that he controlled the deaths of so many but not his own.
edit on 28-12-2012 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

That's also a really good question.
Funny thing is, I hadn't thought about that question until moments before I read your response.

It makes me even question even more what his motive would be. I figure if he planned on living to talk about it he would at least know what he was going to say and what his reason was.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by eleven44

Hi, I have a question, is there any real proof that James Holmes was inside the theatre that night?
Security footage or witness statements, I've been waiting to see proof of that.
Also is he still looking out of it when he is in court, not knowing what's going on?
Thank you.

Ive wondered the same thing. I'll see what i can find out about the official story of where all the security footage is.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Originally posted by eleven44

Originally posted by pointr97
I'm curious, so is this the same 'friend'? She can happen to prove UFO's don't exist because a 'leading' general gave her a tour AND has inside information on Aurora shooting.....Wow...that is a special lady

Same Person?

Yes, actually.
Notice in that situation she was in Colorado. Same as this case.

I really don't care if people believe me. I am a 100% honest person and have nothing to hide.

When a person says they are being honest.....that is the first hint they are lying. Look, here it is, I can corroborate her credentials privately. Until then, this is a nice piece of fiction.

Unless of course he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told you.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

An honest individual does not feel the need to empathize honesty, they just tell what they know.

To this point, nothing has been given above and beyond what any of us could give, including putting a friend of our mother's, who happens to work in news, in a situation that was could embellish into a nice fantasy to gather attention.

Sorry, not buying it, until specific information can be given to validate the source on either story, this is a nice piece of fiction.

edit-at the moment, with nothing substantial, eleven44 is channeling an Alien from Andromeda.
edit on 28-12-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Feel free to read some of my other post too.
i like "Attenion lovers of peace."

If i wanted more "attention" i would probably post up more about my band, "Word of Mouth." Feel free to look that up too. We were featured on ATS Live a few months back. The goal of my band, as is the goal of my life, is to promote peace, truth, honesty and unity.

Actually, if i wanted attention, I would get off my phone and go into the other room and hang out with my wife instead of trying to convince strangers online that I am an honest person just trying to reach out to other honest people interested in a case, hoping I may somehow be able to help out. Actually, that sounds like a good idea

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
*** Closed - pending staff review ***

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join