It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret microchip implants at birth, also the medical conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In 1948 Norbert Weiner published a book, Cybernetics, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time. Yoneji Masuda, “Father of the Information Society,” stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people. This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based supercomputers.

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 1950s and 60s, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

read on here..mind control, cybernetics

Well now im 99% positive the things i hear and experience are from a secret program design to control me, which are basicly the words i hear from them daily. Lets find these bastards, triangulate signals from voice hearers, i bet if we built a device to do that, say get a bunch of voice hearers and pain experiencers together in a area where the signal are strong enough to track down the source or the relay source...just an idea.
edit on 12/28/2012 by AshleyD because: Added external tags for external content.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Aren't you the same guy who thinks the government is blowing train whistles when you read "forbidden posts" on the net?

edit: ball not player change to follow:

I have an alternate hypothesis about "voice hearers". What if you're not being controlled by the government? What if there are no brain implants? Perhaps it's something else entirely.

Are you familiar with the history of James Tilly Matthews? He was pre-tech, but had exactly the same views. Only in his case, he hypothesized a sort of steampunk HAARP he called the "Air Loom", which used "magnetic influence" to cause pain, transmit voices and the like. Very interesting. He hits on pretty much every major theme of "voice hearers", from implants to mind control.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents.

Any valid source for those claims?

Also you seem confused, you claim 1974 the first brain implant occured, but also claim babies had brain implants in 1946...... confusing!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I hadn't noticed that - what sort of "brain implant" would you have used in 1946? Tubes? I don't think you could have gotten a lot of 6SN7's in someone's head. Tubes make for a big implant. Not to mention the batteries.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If I have children, I will be poppin' em out in a small kiddy pool with a midwife.
Though I don't think we're at a point where they will be installing controlling chips in our brains or the brains of our children, I have been on this site enough to know that people who are hungry for power and control will find whatever means they need to achieve that.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I have one implanted in my left buttcheek. Does that count as this mind control you're speaking of?

I do often go crazy, but I always thought it was because I'm a redhead.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

I have one implanted in my left buttcheek. Does that count as this mind control you're speaking of?

When they send you mind-control messages, do you say: "Oh. My aching butt!"? When you go crazy, do you drag your butt on the ground like in and old Warner Bros. cartoon when they get shot with a shotgun or their butt's on fire?

If so, join the club. That's exactly what I do....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by fictitious

When they send you mind-control messages, do you say: "Oh. My aching butt!"? When you go crazy, do you drag your butt on the ground like in and old Warner Bros. cartoon when they get shot with a shotgun or their butt's on fire?

If so, join the club. That's exactly what I do....

Yes!! It's uncanny that you know.

Maybe the op is on to something here!

top topics

join