Loud boom heard across th UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Well they, like the states, aren't allowed to do sonic boom booms over residential areas. They certainly fly over head a lot. I've seen the Red Arrows I don't know how many times on their way to some venue.
I'm guessing they only apply full throttle in a case where its absolutely necessary, in this case to assist a troubled helicopter. That's the story anyway, other rumours was the pilot got a nice wee windfall from colleagues after a bet.... We'll never know!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There were 2 sonic boom type explosions in Leicester on the 9th December.
I heard them around 8.30pm, they're still unexplained.
I know someone who heard the same sound a few days ago as well.

Link to story about it below.
m.thisisleicestershire.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

So they aren't supposed to fly super sonic in the UK either, but yet you guys are experiencing these booms just like we are. Hmmm, what could it be? There is a theory that the booms are caused by explosions from hydrogen sulfide releases. The theory can be found in this thread about dangerous gases

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if this is a certainty but after studying this hypothesis presented in the thread, it seems to make a lot of sense. The author of the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis says that it could be the explanation for many of the strange sky booms heard all over and the light flashes, due to the explosion of the gas.

<< 1   >>

join