It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is comical. You insulted the pagans. Ooooo.

Great thread. Keep digging. If there's one thing I've learned about language after decades of studying it it's that there are multiple meanings behind everything.

I discount nothing. Be a sponge. Sooner or later, I learned, information is corroborated and the source of the theory is vindicated.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Thank you Ladyk for a very well thought out thread. Wow!! I really didn't realize all of the subliminal messages you were able to discover!!
Great job and a lot of research on your part!! S + F for you.

Particularly, today with the rampant use of CGI enhancements, there's probably thousands of subliminal messages out there. But as you said, if you know what you're looking for, you'll probably find it. I would think that a lot of these messages fly over most of our heads.

However, the ones directed toward children are especially troubling. Even more troubling for the youth of today is the music industry, which you strongly indicated, depicts and sings/raps about death, sex, hate, etc. both in video and songs. AND, this doesn't even touch upon Video Games that our youth spend hours upon hours watching, playing (out), and interacting with others via the internet. (certainly a contributing factor in some of our worst mass killings).

Symbolism goes back thousands of years and before television, computers, photographs, there were flags:

Here of course we have the swastika which has an extensive history. It was used at least 5,000 years ago by the Hindu's as a means “good fortune” or “well-being."

But then it had a completely different meaning when viewed as:

This conjecture of Aryan cultural descent of the German people is likely one of the main reasons why the Nazi party formally adopted the swastika or Hakenkreuz (Ger., hooked cross) as its symbol in 1920.

Just interesting how symbols and there use can have multiple meanings sometimes.

Then during my age, and especially during the '60's who could forget one of the most incredible subliminal messages of all? I can vouch as one of those gullible kids back then,
, thinking that Paul was dead and that "I buried Paul" was uttered subliminally by John at the very end of Strawberry Fields Forever!

Take a listen to this very short clip, 13 seconds in >>>>
www.youtube.com...

>>>>>>ALL VERY INTERESTING!! or maybe, is anybody listening??

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You know for someone who has an "eye" as there avatar, you do seem to illuminate on a pretty fascinating subject. But yes, all I will say is that your right on the subconscious part and how there slowly pushing the threshold, look at the things now compared to but a few years ago. I really have not read much of the thread as I don't have the time right now, and I seen the whole Disney subliminal messages threads before, just not done so well, if anything it is very interesting, so I will get back to it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
For quite some time now i have researched and been interested in the whole "Illuminati" thing

From what i have read/watched there's a big part of me that says there has to be something behind this "conspiracy" and as you can probably tell by my name, that's all the fuel i need to continue research.

I have seen information about music videos, Disney movies, deaths of celebrities and the weird circumstances that seem to surround the deaths. This a long with the whole Free Mason topic. Notably, the "Cremation of care ceremony" (creeped me out - further info on that would be nice for those who know!) However, It seems that it goes from triangles in a music video to a HUGE secret organization that seems to be running the world.

I don't have much of an idea where i stand on the situation though. I want to take the information seriously, but i'm well aware this would be foolish. Although a lot of it is interesting, i'd be a fool to believe it all. That's not saying some of the information i have seen over the years have not given me the old
"OMG" moment. Make me a firm believer, try it. I'm willing to accept we have been lied to and misguided.. But am i willing to accept that all the huge music stars and politicians and RICH families are in on it together? I'm not so sure...

Either way it's an extremely interesting topic.. one im sure we will never, or at least not for YEARS, ever get to the bottom of. But i do believe it has something to it, i'm just not sure how far it stretches before the conspiracy becomes too crazy..
edit on 29-12-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
This is comical. You insulted the pagans. Ooooo.

Yeah, story would soon be different if it was Christians or Muslims.

Have some respect please.

Oh, and Kali isn't Pagan.
edit on 29-12-2012 by robhines because: added last part

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I'd still be laughing. It's absurd. I respect that which deserves to be respected and only because I choose to, not because you think I should.

reply to post by MrConspiracy

The big secret is that the controlling presence is within all of us. Dissect that and the answer will reveal itself.
edit on 12/29/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Disney loves you

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That's cool that you had the opportunity to be around those different groups of people to get a better whole picture. I have learned a little bit researching over the past few years but I feel there is a lot more to learn. Thanks for the links and info, I will definitely check it all out. I am always finding new things listening to Pac's music that I did not catch before or didn't know about because I was too young to get at the time. For example, its funny that he mentions the Swahili language in the song Troublesome 96'. Swahili just happens to be one of the 8 languages in scripted on the Georgia Guidestones. Not a lot of people speak it, so why is it one of main 8? It is the national language of Tanzania and Kenya and rumored to be the language of the elite, which is interesting. I am not real familiar with symbolic literacy. The pattern recognition has been somewhat unlocked as I can now see what I did not before. Like the eye, pyramid, 2 pillars, hidden baphomet etc. Its crazy how often it shows up, where it shows up and how long its been going on.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
From pg 1, before the topic got derailed--

Originally posted by Gerizo
So why aren't people throwing fits like when the FCC went nuts over Janet Jackson's alleged wardrobe malfunction? The only conclusions I have come too are that the mind control is working and effective.

Interesting you brought that item forward.. that hoax was a wild one - Justin was singing he was going to rip her dress off, or something similar, and, he did.
She's made out forevermore to be a whore - at least she was one for awhile, in the press.
And Justin, the perpetrator? He goes on to movies and shows and is portrayed as the ultimate 'sex symbol', and his career continued to 'soar' in the pop world. Interesting story that played out as.
Since this is a Disney-related thread, Justin was a mouskateer (sp??)

This is an interesting youtube with Professor Griff (Public Enemy) done in '09, to tie in to his take on the music industry, as the OP has made reference to

A related ATS thread (if not posted earlier)
The Walt Disney Illuminati pedophile agenda , page 1

An this item from
The Early Works of Walt Disney, Pt 3
edit on 29-12-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: added vids

Yes it sure was. It really annoyed me because a lot of the morning radio shows where I live had to tone it down because of it. It ruined the flow of the shows. Yes and Justin also got a boost from "Cry Me a River" which put Britney in a bad light. She was also a mousketeer but Britney could be another whole thread in itself. I have not seen that Proff Griff before but ill check it out.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think anyone with some common sense can see how such a prominent media channel such as Movies, Cartoons and TV Shows could be used as a vehicle to push some idea or agenda.

I think more often its probably the case of the artists sneaking in detail they think is amusing or for some other reason but equally it could just be the influence they have received from the way they have perceived their world.

If I have grown up with an interest in cars and I am an artist I may well find I enjoy drawing cars as I also have a keen interest in them and if I do render a piece of art I will usually end up putting in detail that I have seen in my life like objects and people...most of the time without realising it.

However I don't discount that the media is not used to influence peoples views, the creators of the Simpson show admitted they were pushing their agenda of anarchy in the shows stories and artwork.

Simple thing, don't expose yourself and your family to it. I was talking about this subject earlier with some pals and we were saying how people have become desensitized to everything that they don't bat an eyelid when a woman comes on day time TV in just a bikini and we are supposed to believe she is not naked (when 90% of her body is on show?), really?

Imagine how kids subjected to this same thing change and become desensitized so by the time they are in their late teens or as young adults they have already been exposed to ideas that they shouldn't really need to be exposed to.

No wonder so many young people are emotionally void to the rest of their surroundings and the world in general.

Do what I do, stop watching TV, don't put your kids in from of the TV or computer and video games, take them out, spend time with them and interact with other people on a personal level - does wonders to counter the programming that is going on.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I'd still be laughing. It's absurd. I respect that which deserves to be respected and only because I choose to, not because you think I should.

Fair enough. I'll just carry on respecting everyone else as equals, and hope that your lack of respect doesn't bite you on the arse one day.

I actually get what you mean I think, and realise that the people getting insulted should try to sort out the problem of being insulted in the firstplace. As a meditator if someone called the Buddha this and that I'd probably just smile and shake my head. On the other hand though it surely makes things easier not winding up those who are going to take it badly to start with.

I'm not one of those "earn respect" people though, just think it should be naturally present to start with.
edit on 29-12-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That was a fun read, I'm listening to Pink Floyd - Echoes at the moment, but I'm gonna watch the videos after!

My problem with the Illuminati is how do they keep people from talking? You'd think inevitably there would be a power struggle from within. So either they are so organized that they have no inner conflict; or they are so dedicated to enslaving us that they don't have time to consider themselves.

I have to admit, it's so hard to dismiss it completely when there's so much symbolism around us, of course I think in some cases (like in South Park) they might be doing it just to toy with us. There's the question of what the symbolism actually achieves? I mean the stories in Disney, I can understand the influence they could have, and why that would be bad.. But how does a shape with an eye in or just misc # like that really brainwash someone? Unless they are essentially creating a humanity that loves triangles with eyes in them, and subconsciously get people to identify that symbol as a place of trust and respect, and somewhere I wish to give all of my moneys too.

I didn't watch much Disney as a kid, perhaps that's why I've slipped through the cracks? Perhaps that's why I am not motivated by anything in the material world and only by compassion, and curiosity? Thanks again for the thread, definitely made me think more realistically about the possibility of Illuminati; I always believed it was just an idea that united them (power, growth, prosperity); never really considered the possibility that they were cooperating on such a high level.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Just to be clear, while I may sometimes quote verses from the bible, I do not preach any religion, Belief systems, or push Christianity for that matter. I would refer to me as being a free-thinker. and truth seeker, using philosophy to specialize in topics of my own choice.

What is Magick? Is it Mind Over Matter? Or Matter Over Mind? Is it having control over others? Is it having control over yourself? Is it being in harmony with what is? Or is it anything which impacts you on all levels at once: Energetically, Emotionally, Mentally, and Spiritually?

I have been accused of being a ‘black magician.’ No more foolish statement was ever made about me. I despise the thing to such an extent that I can hardly believe in the existence of people so debased and idiotic as to practice it -Aleister Crowley

The end of all is the power to live according to your own nature, without danger that one part may develop to the detriment of the whole - A. C. (The Equinox, Vol III, Nu 10)

Stephen Fry's beautiful comments on a world without God.

The Pagan Origins Of Christianity

edit on 29-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Some of my best friends are witches. There's nothing wrong with wicca, nothing that a good herbal medicine couldn't cure. Symbols of empowerment for people interesting in reviving nature, in equal rights for all, and in bringing happiness and hope into whatever situation they find themselves in isn't only not evil but runs rings around your average Sunday-go-to-churchgoer.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

See and Do

The Eye-in-Hand icon
manifests the bond between
two essential human functions:
sensing/observation (the Eye)
and doing/acting (the Hand).

- John Dilworth 14 june 2007

What does it mean? The pancultural Eye-in-Hand icon manifests the integral and interactive bond between two essential human functions: sensing/observation (the Eye) and doing/acting (the Hand). Together these two abilities represent the most effective symbolic condensation of the ideals of human existence - omniscience (all-knowing) and omnipotence (all-powerful) - in a very simple two-part icon: the Eye in the Hand.

HERE

Obliterating Academic Deception (Atlantean Archetypes)

DRACO (The Ultimate Drug & Cure)
Stellar Serpent Draco

SYMBOLISM

In the entertainment industry, if you want to be a part of the 20 million club and above, you will have to make a human blood sacrifice in the process..There are 2 types of sacrifices in the entertainment industry.

Wake Up

Nas F*ck Jay Z, Illuminati, Rockefeller, Rothschild (explicit version)

BANNED! VIDEO on Illuminati Symbolism In plain sight (Note, some were released before 9/11)

Chrysler Eminem Super Bowl Commercial - Imported From Detroit

LINK - Satanic Ritual at Superbowl (Female Sorceress as Baphomet)

Heath Ledger The Illuminati Sacrifice Exposed

The rise of Nicki Minaj

SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN

Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]

LINK- Prodigy Says Jay-Z Sides with the ‘Evil Illuminati’

The Vicious Circle: Symbolism

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you knew anything about the matters you would have made a distinction between the various sects of religions such as Christianity.

It really gets old informing spiritualists about these things so I will pass on this one with just this, you are mistaking Roman Catholicism for Christianity as a whole. The spiritualism outside of Christianity is based on attempting to achieve an experience of the heavenly through actions. Christianity per the Bible is based on faith, a subtle difference that I hope you can understand.

I am not here preaching Christianity it just seems that a vast majority are completely clueless on the practices and beliefs of most all religions including those of the ancient and modern mysteries.

Ever notice how most children in Disney movies are only children or being raised by vile step parents?

The Mouse that Roared: Disney and the End of Innocence
by Henry A Giroux and Grace Pollock
www.amazon.com...

How are children—and their parents—affected by the world's most influential corporation? Henry A. Giroux explores the surprisingly diverse ways in which Disney, while hiding behind a cloak of innocence and entertainment, strives to dominate global media and shape the desires, needs, and futures of today's children.

I applaud your efforts, cheers.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Wow, that's what I like to see. An OP who prepares a large further update on their topic and posts it on page 9 of the thread. Nice work, and even though I don't agree with some of the tone of the thread, I greatly enjoy this repository of pertinent videos.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I always enjoy your impressive knowledge of the mysteries and esoteric. I just wish you wouldn't let the preconceptions, dogma, and ideals of 'Christianity' which is ultimately a means to keep people controlled and in line, cloud your judgement or critical thinking of these sects.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Walt Disney, he was a 33 Degree Freemason of the Scottish Rite and his whole life he has spun threads from the Mystery Schools into the children's minds with the purpose of getting them used to the occult for days to come. Tolkien Walt used the Le Sacre du Printemps (the Rite of Spring) music for Fantasia. T

his piece of music was written AS a pagan ritual where a virgin sacrifices herself by dancing to death. According to CIA informants opposed to the NWO, CIA contractors were brought in to build the underground tunnels under Disneyworld in 1977. These contractors were sworn to secrecy, but were only informed on a need to know basis why the CIA was involved with an amusement park. To work on the secret tunnel project took an "Above Top Secret" clearance. A major programming center was constructed under Lake Holden. (Many of the lakes in Florida are named Lake So-and-so, rather than So-and-so La ke.) The tunnel system was built for programming trauma-based total mind-controlled slaves.

LINK

So I had a look at the link, and it only provided one reference for supporting evidence, but it lead nowhere.

There is no substantial evidence pointing towards Walt being a Freemason, although his brother Roy was. Walt Disney himself, however, was affiliated with DeMolay International, a young men's organisation modelled after Freemasonry. It's also considered part of the Masonic family of organisations due to its principles and relations (the founder was a Mason).

All this being said, Disney himself was probably not a 33rd Degree Freemason. For all of the searching I've done (and it's been a few years now, lol!) the only sources that postulate the affirmative just "happen" to be conspiracy/truth/religious-fundamentalist/anti-mason web pages or online videos. Why is this?

But in any case, the symbolism stuff is an interesting subject... it's just full of apophenia. This becomes especially evident when you start to draw cartoons seriously, as there is a large, yet limited number of simple geometry to choose from when determining the design of a character, set, prop, etc. You have to grab the viewer's attention to the character's archetype without complex objects getting in the way. That accounts for sun symbolism, triangles, and the like.

As for the "occult" images... This slightly irks me, because many of these images are loaned from other cultures, and to use loaded words like "witchcraft" and "satanism" is coming across as borderline-xenophobic to me, but whatever. Almost all of these animation, film, video game and comic artists have extensive foundational art training that's supplemented by geography, biology, anthropology and art history to name a few subjects.

Many of them are also aware of how these images are perceived. They think it's funny to put these things in, especially since it's not their work as such. How do I know this? I was taught by, studied with, ate and partied and will eventually work with these same people. We do it "for teh lulz".

If you look at the history of arty/geek subculture and their origins, you'll realise why they seem to know about these symbols.

What really confuses me, though, is this insistence on a global monolithic conspiracy using very shaky "evidence" in pop culture. In recent times, conspiracy theorists have attacked Japanese comics and animation for their "satanic" symbolism. What they don't seem to understand is that these symbols mean something completely different in Eastern religion and popular culture. On top of this, Japan in particular is an extremely insular entity in terms of nation, country and state, except for the isolated pocket US military bases in certain places.

As such, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh and whatever else are harder to subject to our Western Judeo-Christian lens of critique. The material is a world apart from us.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Just to be clear, while I may sometimes quote verses from the bible, I do not preach any religion, Belief systems, or push Christianity for that matter. I would refer to me as being a free-thinker. and truth seeker, using philosophy to specialize in topics of my own choice.

What is Magick? Is it Mind Over Matter? Or Matter Over Mind? Is it having control over others? Is it having control over yourself? Is it being in harmony with what is? Or is it anything which impacts you on all levels at once: Energetically, Emotionally, Mentally, and Spiritually?

I have been accused of being a ‘black magician.’ No more foolish statement was ever made about me. I despise the thing to such an extent that I can hardly believe in the existence of people so debased and idiotic as to practice it -Aleister Crowley

The end of all is the power to live according to your own nature, without danger that one part may develop to the detriment of the whole - A. C. (The Equinox, Vol III, Nu 10)

Stephen Fry's beautiful comments on a world without God.

The Pagan Origins Of Christianity

Just so you know : you added me there by mistake instead of who you were quoting. Not sure if who you meant saw the reply or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join