It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So, I'm glad someone started this thread, and that it's doing so well, because I'm actually trying to contact the Illuminati, but I am just not certain which Illuminati is the real Illuminati.

There's this one - www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(903482).htm

and they sound pretty paranoid. I bought their newest book "Hyperreason", and while I appreciate their point of view on how one goes about figuring out what's real as opposed to what's just plain silly, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in what they've decided is real (as opposed to what's just plain silly). So, I was thinking that I'd get with them and straighten some of their thinking out - using hyper reason of course, but then I've run into trouble tracking down how to actually contact them.

This is the Illuminati that's "in the Yellow Pages - so to speak) - illuminati-order.com...

Now, while these folks seem perfectly gracious and not a bit off-putting, I have to believe that they are not the same Illuminati that is - according to their own admission - ensconced within the netherworld of Old Europe and in fear of Vatican wet teams, as they trickle out one or two tiny efforts to educate the world every century or so. Hell, these guys have a website and an info@ email address. They're not hiding at all.

So, if anyone can help me determine which of these two clearly disparate entities is the real and authentic Illuminati, I'll be really grateful. I'm trying to tear down the world's religious and scientific hierarchy as well, and I figure that if I can tap into some of their contacts (and, let's face it - their immeasurable wealth) then I'll be that much further toward bringing a cataclysmic change to the human race.

You can U2U me with what you've got. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Find the number to the NSA, and tell them you want to talk to Itanimulli

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Batman Shooting (Illuminati Exposed)

Sacred Knowledge: In Plain Sight (Decoded)

Masonic Symbols in Flash Gordon Movie

Secrets in Plain Sight

Masonic Symbols - New Delhi

Illuminati Symbolism In Movies (MUST SEE SERIES)

edit on 29-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Find the number to the NSA, and tell them you want to talk to Itanimulli

Well, then it's not these guys then - illuminati-order.com...

Those other guys are hiding from the NSA - or so they claim. Maybe this is going to be harder than I thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The Princess thing seems to have really registered. I always thought the whole Princess stuff was kind of creepy.

Disney is kinda candy though compared to the original fairy tails that children used to hear.

As an Occultist myself, I can tell you that it really does matters what you 'let in' to your mind...because there is alot of garbage out there, some of it intentional and some of it not.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Think of it like trying to find a crooked police officer. Just pick up the phone, and dial a number to the station. Doesn't really matter who answers

Now take your pick of government/alphabet agencies.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Pot...meet Kettle...

Some would say clowns are creepy too.....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Batman Shooting (Illuminati Exposed)

No floods, no nukes, no little green men, sorry no fals flag happened at the
olympic games ...

edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Hey now...not everyone who works in an alphabet agency is corrupt. Not even everyone who RUNS an alphabet agency is corrupt. I'm not saying there isn't and has never been corruption, but let's not paint everyone with a broad brush unnecessarily.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

I have always wanted to know, how would a secret society that is so good at hiding itself, have an organizational chart that anyone could obtain?

Funny thing that.

The amount of work you put into your thread is commendable. While I don't agree, good job just the same.
edit on 29-12-2012 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus has no idea how good sweet tea really is.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

"We have never been taught right from the cradle and that is why we are in our current condition.”

—The Honorable Louis Farrakhan,
Wednesday, February 16, 1983,

"Honorable Louis Farrakhan!"

The man believes women are half a man. What does he know about morality.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Perhaps. I wouldn't intend to mar any paintings, but the fact is most don't question the 'benevolence' of the people they work for either. It's a sad situation. I wish I could bring all the examples that come to mind ordinarily, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Lawyers for example..Evil con men they are

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Aside from the ridiculousness of some of the listed 'secret societies', the rest of the information regarding Times, ESPN, etc was interesting and helpful. Helps you to know who is in bed with who

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Think of it like trying to find a crooked police officer. Just pick up the phone, and dial a number to the station. Doesn't really matter who answers

Now take your pick of government/alphabet agencies.

I don't think I want to waste my time with the Dept of Parks and Recreation (DPR) so I'm not sure how useful your suggestion is. I think I want the guys who are at war with the Catholic Church. The guys who run the whole AntiChrist project. I'd be okay with hooking up with the PR or media marketing department, but only for that specific project. Running the human race is a big operation. You can get lost in the phone system if you don't have the right extension number.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In general, men want to be tough, women want to be beautiful.

It is mainstream religions that want to make sex a crime that are the control freaks you should be leery of.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Symbolic Literacy and Pattern Recognition are long lost skills. The world and the God-Force (Universal Intelligence) speaks to us daily, moment by moment but we are deaf. As it is said in the Bible..."having ears you hear not, and having eyes you see not." Ads, commercials, and movies are symbolic means of communication. Our adversary also speaks to us using their own symbolic lexicon or alphabet.

Symbolic Perception, like many sacred arts, serves TWO important functions.

1. Keeping out the viral memes and messages harmful to the body politic, that is, to the mind, and subconscious. Turning off the TV is not going to help, but knowing what is coming across it, will.

2. Assists in whole brain thinking, and the development of your natural creativity. It enhances your own life, and opens you to your own Power Symbols, your own canon or archive that is unique to yourself, that is an expression of your own deepest core.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think I want the guys who are at war with the Catholic Church.

Just read the first link in my thread; should clear that matter up.

By the way, it's backwards. The RCC, are the bad guys..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

In general, men want to be tough, women want to be beautiful.

It is mainstream religions that want to make sex a crime that are the control freaks you should be leery of.

A lot of common sense in two sentences. This is spot on.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by CIAGypsy

Perhaps. I wouldn't intend to mar any paintings, but the fact is most don't question the 'benevolence' of the people they work for either. It's a sad situation. I wish I could bring all the examples that come to mind ordinarily, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Lawyers for example..Evil con men they are

The same could be said about many things....who an individual works for IN GENERAL, organized religion, institutions, etc... Don't limit yourself to alphabet organizations.

I wouldn't call lawyers evil con men...
I'd call them skilled at their craft, which doesn't make them good or evil. Just talented. The ART of law is no different than the ART of magick, mon ami....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think I want the guys who are at war with the Catholic Church.

Just read the first link in my thread; should clear that matter up.

By the way, it's backwards. The RCC, are the bad guys..

Okay....I have no idea how some guy's blog about twin cultures on either side of the Earth does anything but divert my attention.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join