It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This reminds me of the 'anonymity' of Youtube authors that 'speak out' on a number of subjects that are 'evil'. There was a thread about a month or so ago, in which someone posted a youtube video from some nameless face that said Reiki was evil because it opens your chakras, and they are the product of the devil....

Yeah....righto....This coming from the same Christians who say 'Satan' is inferior to God...Okay people, so mind telling me how the devil created the chakras or third eye? I'm kinda dying to know.

The video focuses heavily on being a 'born-again Christian', and her experiences of 'negativity' didn't start until people started telling her it was demons and stuff.

I would like to point out that being 'born-again' is not a Christian concept by any means whatsoever....Egyptian priests predate you by a good while folks...You might want to look into what it really meant and was about.
edit on 4-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I decided to look for a version of the book, ronaynes hand book of freemasonry, without the word "revised" in it, and foud one also available on amozon, I typed in the word crimes and it said it had six results. Funny that the revised version has none I thought. How much has it been edited I wonder.

I could not figure out how to get to the pages op referenced. Would anyone like to clarify wether or not it is in this one?

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

What is the book in question anyways? I may possess it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

ronaynes hand book of freemasonry

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That is the book but the page is not in the preview.

Am still looking for a copy

www.ebay.com...

edit on 4-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Why is this about a handbook that one lone Mason wrote? Has anybody checked the countless other handbooks by Freemasons?

It seems like people are cherry-picking data

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I just wanted a screenshot of the quote from the source it says it was pulled from.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I know many have said this,but symbols whatever they are,
are not inherently evil. Even the goat headed "devil" .

The goat is simply Capricorn and the sign in which the sun is at its weakest.
And the Suns alter ego Saturn (Satan) is ruling. Meaning low light.
People are evil.Not the symbols.

Everything, including you, is made of the Sun.
Everything is in a cycle that coincides with the Suns journey across the sky
in a day, in a year, and in the Great year. All symbols are the Sun and it's journey.

The problem comes from not knowing what people are being bombarded with.
No blaming symbols... Just evil people knowing how the cycle works,
and using it for their own gain.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Thanks for adding another voice to what me and a few others have already pointed out

Maybe this will make people realize that a symbol is no more evil than a gun.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Why is this about a handbook that one lone Mason wrote? Has anybody checked the countless other handbooks by Freemasons?

It seems like people are cherry-picking data

It's not like this whole thread is hinged on wether this quote exists or not. At least not for me. It has been stated it does not and and the op called a liar for this, I was looking into it for myself but got stuck, thats all.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

www.ebay.com...

$220

Hope it's illustrated

I'm sure the op said it was one published in 1917
edit on 4-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's not like this whole thread is hinged on wether this quote exists or not.

I know friend, but I'm saying, a bunch of these quotes are cherry picked opposed to comparing the data against the rest of the Mason handbooks..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What are you talking about? The whole thread is nothing but cherry picking and extrapolation based on superstition and assumption developed from years of political intrigue and doctored records. Very little of this is concrete conclusion. It's a tangle of speculation, nothing more. Cherry picking is the least of our problems in this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You misunderstood friend. I agree whole heartedly with you about the thread as a whole. I was referring to the Masonic quotes that keep getting dragged out to support this ridiculous hypothesis, are very much cherry picked.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It was more dragged out, in the fact that it did not exsist and that point used to disscredit the op, the quote itself is errelivent to the tread as a whole in my opinion, but 3/4 members called the op out on this and only masonicus supplied any links to the contrary. I noticed the link he provided went to a revised version of the book and remembered the op saying it was published in 1917 and thought the revised version may be edited and more resent.

I don't think anything has been prooved or disproved in this thread, there are no winners or losers, just learners. No matter what side of the fence posters are on. Speculation would be about what sums it all up, even for those that are members of the mentioned society's that are defending them. I mean, let's just say there was a secret circle within these society's. The lower members would not know about it within unless they were part of that secret circle no? And if they were part of that secret circle it would be their obligation to keep that circle secret. Food for thought.

Edit: the inner circle is often associated to the elite and those with power, would any of the posters fall into that catagory? If not it would be safe to say you would be the last to know should it be unravelled from the "outside" so unless we have any omnipresent members, it's all speculation

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I mean, let's just say there was a secret circle within these society's. The lower members would not know about it within unless they were part of that secret circle no? And if they were part of that secret circle it would be their obligation to keep that circle secret. Food for thought.

Members of the 'Elite' who are also secret society members, doesn't make their little circle higher than the others. A lot of talk about Masonry involves High and Low level masons, which doesn't exist.

Scottish, York, Mithrais, and additional rites, offer just that; additional, not higher degrees. The highest degree of Masonry, exists within the Blue Lodge as the Master Mason.

A useful analogy would be the different spectrums of color. Is Sky Blue 'higher' than Blue? No, it's just an additional flavor or spectrum of the color.

I do not doubt there may be members of the Elite who take part in the Secret Societies; however they did not found these Societies, ergo their 'circle' is irrelevant to the societies and teachings as a whole.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What are you talking about? The whole thread is nothing but cherry picking and extrapolation based on superstition and assumption developed from years of political intrigue and doctored records. Very little of this is concrete conclusion. It's a tangle of speculation, nothing more. Cherry picking is the least of our problems in this thread.

Hey we finally agree on something. I knew it would happen eventually

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Of course they are. What do you expect from this kind of thread?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Something with a little more proof than cherry picked authors, quotes, and videos

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here's how I see it, and I'll leave out the SS's. Large coorperations have lots of power and huge nest eggs, apparently. If everyone went to the bank tommorow to draw out their savings. All cash that people own in one day...it can't happen, it's not there. Most is in circulation, the rest is an illusion, digits inside a banking computer system.

So for those with these huge nest eggs to feel secure that their nest eggs are safe, they would need to keep the economy flowing to suit them. Bankers, energy/fuel companies, food production, ect are all owned by what I would call elite, it's about power up here, not money. And they work together to price fix and keep everything just about affordable for the majority. This perpetuates the sytstem, excells themselves, and it is these people that are colluding together at the top for their own personal gain that keep the majority in the struggle.

Millitary, law enforcment and The governments (if these are not private corps that are owned) are In their pockets or they all collude together and these companies can get laws passed upon request should they need, and have. and the are all working off the majority for their own personal gain, more control, more power, more for them less for us....the game is rigged and to keep it that way we must be controlled and they, hiding behind government need a big enough army to protect their empire should their slaves turn on them.

So in order to have a big enough police force we need enough crime to justify it...."now what can we make illegal" I could go on and on but the top of the pyramid is already formed. These are the one that would have motive for mass manipulation and control, and could pay any price to those who had the capabilitys to carry out this manipulation so we act the way they want us to, via media, music, film, education, virtually any external source of information. Hell, even here on ats via shills ect.

Maybe they have their own secret society, who knows? But not one where they keep it's secrets within but one that's kept secret and they keep there secrets within. But, they are working against the majority, or everything would not be keep getting more and more expensive while noones payrolls rise at the same rate. The game is rigged, and "they" are working against the majority.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join