It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
So it is not far fetched they also used it on the one dollar bill.

Any self respecting Mason would not call that childishly drawn image you posted a hexagram. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of geometry knows that it is not symetrical.

I love how mathematics gets tossed out the window to help support a conspiracy....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

So it is not far fetched they also used it on the one dollar bill.

Any self respecting Mason would not call that childishly drawn image you posted a hexagram. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of geometry knows that it is not symetrical.

I love how mathematics gets tossed out the window to help support a conspiracy....

Why let a little thing like irrefutable proof get in the way?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Symmetry...

1. Exact correspondence of form and constituent configuration on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane or about a center or an axis.

From dictionary.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Symmetrical....

1. Exact correspondence of form and constituent configuration on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane or about a center or an axis.

From dictionary.

Good, you are learning.

Now take that defintion and apply it to two triangles that have one leg with differing lengths.

Are they symetrical?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Masonic author, R.H. MacKenzie, states that "among Egyptians, the base [of the triangle] represented Osiris, or the Male Principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the Female Principle; and the hypotenuse, Horus, their son ..." [Kenneth R.H. MacKenzie, The Royal Masonic Cyclopaedia of History, Rites, Symbolism, and Biography , New York, J.W. Bouton, 1877, p. 743] Thus, you can see that the hypotenuse was conceived as a result of the sexual union of the base and the perpendicular.

Within Masonic symbolism, the sex act is portrayed as the union of the perpendicular and the base. Masonic author, R. Swinburne Clymer typifies Masonic symbolism of the Tau when he states, "The Phallus, or Lingam, and the Yoni, the male and female emblems of generation, are found in the triangle and the tau." [Clymer, The Mysteries of Osiris or Ancient Egyptian Initiation, Quakertown, PA, The Philosophical Publishing Company, 1951, p. 131] Masonic author, Albert Mackey, tells us of the sexual connotation of this hexagram. "The triangle pointing downward "is a female symbol corresponding to the yoni and the upward pointing triangle is the male, the lingam ...

When the two triangles are interlaced, it represents the union of the active and passive forces in nature; it represents the male and female elements." [Mackey, The Symbolism of Freemasonry, 1869, p. 195, 219, 361; also Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 1871, p. 13; also Wes Cook, Editor, Did You Know? Vignettes in Masonry from the Royal Arch Mason Magazine , Missouri Lodge For Research, 1965, p. 132]

To the Mason, the interlacing triangles of the hexagram depict sexual intercourse. One can argue that this symbolism is pure, Ancient Satanism.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

To the Mason, the interlacing triangles of the hexagram depict sexual intercourse. This symbolism is pure...

*yawn*

Still not seeing a hexagram on the crayon drawing you posted. Are you now trying to say it was symetrical?

Ancient Satanism, period, end of paragraph.

Satan? Really? Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well? I thought the lack of understanding of basic math was bad but why do we have to mix in superstition as well?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

If you think so and believe all is well with Masonry.... Argue the dollar bill. Everyone can make up their own mind. Not all is well within your circles, personally witnessed some crazy stuff within the military. I also stated not all Masons are "bad" but that the people who rule this world, who are all connected to Freemasonry are a secret society with sick rituals and links to the Illuminati. I doubt the "regular" masons have any idea.

My personal opinion. Be happy with your choice, I chose to think differently about Freemasons..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is getting rediculous. If one leg is shorter than the other two on each triangle it can still be symmetrical if perseived from the right angle, in this case vertically, for something to be symmetrical it does not have to be symmetrical from all angles, as long as one side is a mirror of the other it's symmetrical.

dividing line or plane or about a center or an axis.
"or"

I does not have to be consistent from the center to be symmetric, a devidind line is enough as Long as opposit points are the same.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This is getting rediculous. If one leg is shorter than the other two on each triangle it can still be symmetrical if perseived from the right angle, in this case vertically, for something to be symmetrical it does not have to be symmetrical from all angles, as long as one side is a mirror of the other it's symmetrical.

I does not have to be consistent from the center to be symmetric, a devidind line is enough as Long as opposit points are the same.

What? On what planet?
"It does not have to be symmetrical from all angles"?

Wow. Just... wow....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If you think so and believe all is well with Masonry.... Argue the dollar bill.

I have been, you just seem to have your fingers in your ears.

The Great Seal with its eagle having 32 and 33 feathers existed prior to the corresponding degrees of the Scottish Rite.

The Great Seal had only one Mason on the committee, Benjamin Franklin and the final design was not even remotely close to his entry.

The crude drawing of a 'hexagram' is not actually a hexagram (or a Square and Compasses as intially claimed).

Do you dispute any of these points? If so please link evidence to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

"or"

Jesus and the Baby Jesus. Are you totally wacked?

You claim it is a hexagram. I gave you the definition of a hexagram as two equilateral triangles. Are those two triangles identical in dimensions to each other, yes or no?

Edit to add: I am appalled that you actually got stars for that incoherent explanation. It shows that the corresponding number of people also have ZERO grasp of basic math.

Sad.

edit on 2-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he knows his shapes.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Manly P Hall, one of the founders of Freemasonry made this such statement in his book entitled: The Lost Keys of Freemasonry:

"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare."

[Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48; Emphasis Added]

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I mean the deviding line..... Been going over this for an hour with masonicus, I get what I'm saying, is it that hard?
Tis late here, I'm going bed....night all

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I mean the deviding line..... Been going over this for an hour with masonicus, I get what I'm saying, is it that hard?

Dividing line is one aspect. It still requires all equal angles. To form a hexagram, you need two equilateral triangles. Do you think these are two equilateral triangles?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Manly P Hall, one of the founders of Freemasonry made this such statement in his book entitled: The Lost Keys of Freemasonry:

'Founders of Freemasonry'? Huh?

The first Grand Lodge was formed in 1717. Manly Hall was not born until 1901. Did he have a friggin' time machine?

Not to mention the quote you posted was written more than 30 years prior to him becoming a Mason.

But you knew this since I posted it already.

You really do like being dishonest with your posting style, no?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Its either dishonest posting, or she isn't even reading what shes quoting. Just finding a bunch of words and paragraph, hitting the copy and paste buttons and then posting.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

*yawns*

I'm not stating that certain points can't be argued. You on the other hand fail to answer my question on WHY all the people of power on this planet are linked to Freemasonry, their symbolism is present EVERYWHERE.

In movies,music, cartoons, architecture

Hidden and in plain sight. Their sick rituals and links to occultism and the Illuminati. I have provided loads of material in here and stated several times that you need to study it for yourself and make up your own mind.

Not only can you say it is a hexagram on the one dollar bill, it also spells Mason. It can be nothing but coincidence..of course. Decide for yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

*yawns*

I'm not stating that certain points can't be argued. You on the other hand fail to answer my question on WHY all the people of power on this planet are linked to Freemasonry, their symbolism is present EVERYWHERE.

In movies,music, cartoons, architecture

Hidden and in plain sight. Their sick rituals and links to occultism and the Illuminati. I have provided loads of material in here and stated several times that you need to study it for yourself and make up your own mind.

Not only can you say it is a hexagram on the one dollar bill, it also spells Mason. It can be nothing but coincidence..of course. Decide for yourself.

Turning into fox news. Ladyk reports YOU decide!!

We have already proven its not a real hexagram. But you ignore that by posting a bunch of quotes that you dont even understand.

You say "decide for yourself" but then you say " Their sick rituals and links to occultism and the Illuminati."

You are presenting unfounded claims as fact and hiding under "decide for yourself". Its painfully obvious.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Because I know where conversation with people like you end up. You are going to claim everyone is a Mason. I will ask when they joined and what lodge and you will either claim you do not know or that it is 'secret' information. There is not one world leader of consequence who is a Mason.

And to be perfectly frank with you, I think if there were you would have less problems then you have now.

Not only can you say it is a hexagram on the one dollar bill, it also spells Mason.

So I want to get this perfectly clear. You feel two unequal triangles can form a hexagram when it is necessary for two equilateral triangles to do so? Are there two equilateral triangles on the drawing you posted, yes or no?

Answer those questions.

edit on 2-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because the evil world leaders took it away

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall, 33º Scottish Rite Freemason, raised November 22, 1954, passed to the celestial lodge 1990.

Manly Hall is an icon of sorts to Freemasonry. His name and memory today are falling into some obscurity to many newer Freemasons, but his works remain important to the Masons education.

"In 1934 Mr. Hall founded the Philosophical Research Society, dedicating it to the ensoulment of all arts, sciences, and crafts, and devoted to the one basic purpose of advancing the brotherhood of all that lives, to meet all lovers of wisdom on a common ground."

Writing several books on the subject of Freemasonry has put him in the realm of Albert Pike and W.L. Wilmshurst with his works: The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Masonic Orders of Fraternity, Freemasonry of the Ancient Egyptian, The Secret Destiny of America.

LINK

It's the same 3 or 4 people arguing in this thread... you can't derail it TRUST me.

The majority appreciated the info in case you haven't noticed

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join