It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I have linked everything, check the source for the symbol. I stated it COULD even spell ISIS if you double the S. But the image above LOOKS like the $ sign, so it does support the THEORY.

And again repeated for you here:

LINK

Also please read the caption and the source of the photo.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

I have linked everything, check the source for teh symbol. I stated it COULD even spell ISIS if you double the S. But the image above LOOKS like the $ sign, so it does support the THEORY.

But if we all added things we could see faces in the clouds faces in the tea leaves the mind boggles
but that would be conjecture not proof do you follow?

But without the extra s it does not spell ISIS but isi or if it is human thigh bones then it would be
tibia or fibia or whatever other word you would call them with the s the classic you only see what you want to see ... and mixing them words up jumbling them up i could spell all sorts my lady...

edit on 1-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Ladyk74

Can you point out please where you got isis from on that ring i only see one s so we have isi
but hang on they are thigh bones right? not the letter i come on please...

Icke or jones?

scroll up a few posts . . .

Your answer has been linked to. . . .

Maybe you should do some proper research, you are coming across as ignorant and hostile.

It is getting really old . . .

I agree....it is indeed getting old. Again ATS, please view their posting history and threads and decide for yourself. I wonder why they don't start their own thread with research material we could go over why the NWO and Illuminati don't exist. Would be an interesting read I'm sure....

edit on 1-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

reply to post by Ladyk74

Can you point out please where you got isis from on that ring i only see one s so we have isi
but hang on they are thigh bones right? not the letter i come on please...

Icke or jones?

scroll up a few posts . . .

Your answer has been linked to. . . .

Maybe you should do some proper research, you are coming across as ignorant and hostile.

It is getting really old . . .

I agree....it is indeed getting old. Again ATS, please view their posting history and threads and decide for yourself.

Hey i haven't done anything wrong here im just replying i'm not even angry or meaning ill intent.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Yes you have. You have disagreed. And if you do that on some threads you're labeled a shill and a full investigation into your posting history is required...

God forbid we debate the points brought up.

But no, apparently to ladyk, you cant debate, you should leave and make you're own thread. Even though this line of thinking completely defeats the purpose of ats imo.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Dude, you reek of troll.

You don't appear to even try and open your mind, so I have to ask, what are you doing on this site? And please don't tell me you're a skeptic, you'd really be bringing down that line of work.

Anyways...

I appreciated the OP and I must say that after some personal experiences that I would equate to "waking up" or whatever, I have too been appalled at disney's endless sexual subliminal messaging. It really is disgusting to think that this is what children have to watch, and that there aren't many positive alternatives.

Thanks again OP,

Peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You know what, ATS is the perfect microcosm for America. Where the political line between red and blue is impassable, so is the ground between "skeptic" and "believer."

And in both cases all I can manage to ask is this:

Isn't there a greater truth to be sought after?

Such a shame that ever single thread I read here follows the same course. Some people shouting "look at what I've found!" only to have there research drown out by cries of "there's nothing to see here!"

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon29

Dude, you reek of troll.
What's all that about when i made a good point(s)
So if i don't subscribe to every conspiracy i'm a troll..
Please show me where only conspriacy theorists are allowed to post?..

You don't appear to even try and open your mind, so I have to ask, what are you doing on this site?

To deny ignorance, i have a right to post in what i don't believe or do, i'm not forced to believe everything is a conspiracy and won't sir/mam

edit on 2-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Ladyk74

I think it strange you're avatar depicts the use of the eye very subliminal indeed mmm.
Anyhoos jessica rabbit is one hot lady thanks for posting....

I don't know what to call this kind of post? You antagonize the OP and then belittle his research. How could that possibly help to deny ignorance?

I'm no white knight of the internet, but # man, I don't see how that or anything you've posted here could be described as a "contribution."

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon29

reply to post by Ladyk74

I think it strange you're avatar depicts the use of the eye very subliminal indeed mmm.
Anyhoos jessica rabbit is one hot lady thanks for posting....

I don't know what to call this kind of post? You antagonize the OP and then belittle his research. How could that possibly help to deny ignorance?

I'm no white knight of the internet, but # man, I don't see how that or anything you've posted here could be described as a "contribution."

Well it is strange as the op depicts the eye as a subliminal message in her illuminati claims
And sports the eye... same as the lucifer poster good point i thought what's so wrong in that.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Her avatar can't be "wrong."

And I'm content with placing all the blame on you. Like I said, I'm no white knight.

-------

Oh, good, you deleted the last two paragraphs from your post. Does that mean you realize how silly they sounded? Maybe there is hope for this world. rofl.
edit on 2-1-2013 by anon29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anon29

This thread is a ridiculous hodgepodge of accusations that have no truth to them, or if so, very little. I will state this for the record, and one last time....Because somebody uses symbols for negative or ill-intents, purposes, does not make that symbol evil....You are attributing a bunch of stuff to the 'Illuminati' that is not theirs, nor did they 'create' it.

Look at the Swastika..It existed all over the world for over 6000 years before Adolf Hitler was even born..It's a Hinduism symbol, from which the Hindus were said to descend from the Aryans. It is a symbol that means 'Good Being' a sanskrit form of Yin-Yang. Now because some guy had taken the super-race of Aryans to the exaggerated case of 'Supremacy' and 'Inferiority' people think that the Swastika is an evil symbol because someone completely unrelated to it's founding did something bad with it.

If I am a mass murderer with a Christian Cross tattooed across my face, does that make the Cross evil?
Employ some common sense people...
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by anon29

This thread is a ridiculous hodgepodge of accusations that have no truth to them, or very little. I will state this for the record, and one last time....Because somebody uses symbols for negative or ill-intents, purposes, does not make that symbol evil....You are attributing a bunch of stuff to the 'Illuminati' that is not theirs, nor did they 'create' it.

Look at the Swastika..It existed all over the world for over 6000 years before Adolf Hitler was even born..It's a Hinduism symbol, from which the Hindus were said to descend from the Aryans. It is a symbol that means 'Good Being' a sanskrit form of Yin-Yang. Now because some guy had taken the super-race of Aryans to the exaggerated case of 'Supremacy' and 'Inferiority' people think that the Swastika is an evil symbol because someone completely unrelated to it's founding did something bad with it.

If I am a mass murderer with a Christian Cross tattooed across my face, does that make the Cross evil?
Employ some common sense people...

You have a good point, but be carefull we aren't allowed to have them on this thread.
Be ready to feel the wrath of anon and lady for speaking or pointing out such things.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I appreciate your intelligent skepticism and sharing of information not everyone might be privy to. It is true that these symbols did not originate with any "modern" secret societies, and that the symbols commonly used today cannot be inherently good or evil.

This is the kind of post that helps to narrow a topic's path towards a greater truth. It was presented in a positive way that did not bring down anyone else.

Maybe you could teach denver22 your ways. ...actually, on second thought I wouldn't ask anyone to carry that heavy, heavy burden.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anon29

I appreciate your intelligent skepticism and sharing of information not everyone might be privy to. It is true that these symbols did not originate with any "modern" secret societies, and that the symbols commonly used today cannot be inherently good or evil. This is the kind of post that helps to narrow a topic's path towards a greater truth. It was presented in a positive way that did not bring down anyone else.

If my posts on these threads every seem like they are bringing people down; they aren't. I just get agitated when people attribute things like this to the Illuminati, which in itself is a form of misinformation, and creates fear and ignorance of a subject that we should be studying and researching with all of our will and power to remove ourselves from their control...It drives people away from the 'Eye' and mysteries of Masonry, Secret Societies in general, because it promotes the belief that they are 'evil'. It's the same subject that they use to control us, instead of us doing that for ourselves through personal responsibility.

That subject is the "Third Eye", and I find it imperative that we learn of it's importance, because the 'bad guys' have spared no expense to not only use it against us, but to keep us willfully and maybe even consciously unaware of it.
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Sorry, but I call bs on this, simply because it contradicts itself.

but the video cover art was not created until a few months before the home video version hit the market. Rushed to complete the video artwork (featuring towers that were rather phallic to begin with), the artist hurried through the background detail (at "about four in the morning") and inadvertently drew one spire that bore a rather close resemblance to a penis

As you can see, here it says it was a rush to get finished for the home video cassette cover, but then it goes on to say the same art with the phallic symbol was used earlier while it was in the theatre.

the phallic-like spire did not make its first appearance with the cover to the home video version. The same background drawing of the castle, with the same spires, appeared in promotional material and posters that accompanied the film's original theatrical release. The video cover does differ slightly from the original version, but the castle shown in the background is the same in both versions. (Later versions of the laserdisc cover were altered to remove the offending spire

edit on 2-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Remote Neural Stimulation and Recording -- it's real, and its happening to EVERYONE right now.

The type of "mind control" we talk about at MoFK has nothing to do with subconscious messages through advertising and television. It's not related to flickering lights, or "brain wave entrainment." For the effects we have noticed, these things are really, really stupid suggestions as mechanisms.

Real mind control involves the activation and suppression of action potentials, the firing of an individual neuron, in a pattern which creates a real effect in the brain of humans. It can so subtle, you might not even notice it happening to you. Neurons fire in patterns, and in groups, and the result of these firing patterns is thoughts, feelings, movements, etc. It is scientifically possible to cause these firing patterns to be activated remotely, without the use of an implant, by "injecting" electricity into individual neurons using advanced technology.

For the last 5 decades, U.S. intelligence has done a significant amount of research and development into a technology called "TEMPEST." This technology was originally used in order to reconstruct usable information from monitors, integrated circuits, etc in order to remotely surveil electronic devices. Later, technology was developed which was able to do the reverse, and cause these machines to act in a certain manner.

Human brains are, for our purposes, just advanced machines. Their actions, and your consciousness, are the product of electrical impulses, and the technology surrounding "TEMPEST" could be modified to take control of, and remotely surveil the thoughts and feelings of human beings.

Throw in a "bit" of neuroscience research, and you have the proverbial Manchurian Candidate... and with a bit of infrastructure buildout, Orwell's prophesy fullfiled.

There's proof that this technology is perfected, and it's all around you. A Lockheed Martin researcher spoke about it publicly in 1999, and it may have gotten him killed. John Norseen had a lot to say about mind control. NASA has talked about its potential use in airports. There are a significant number of victims complaining about it all over the world.

If the technology is sufficiently advanced enough, it can be so subtle you won't even notice it. If you look at the big picture though, you'll probably agree it might be happening.

It appears the United States Military used it to cover up the existence of a network of spy satellites.

There's a significant amount of public research in the field, imagine where the military is.

We are trying to save the world from a tyrannical intergovernmental organization that is hell bent on destroying our species. Please help by reading the links below, and then acting. I'd like it if the first action you took was telling everyone you know to read the same thing. This will start what has been called an awakening at which point public knowledge of something really insidious might help to stop it from happening.
It's also possible to destroy entanglement, which might be the equivalent of a modern day exorcism, or 'freeing yourself from the matrix'. More about that here: unduecoercion.blogspot.com...

MoFK has been shown a pattern in history, we believe it is a map and a signature, proving that the 'voice of god' technology, has been given to humanity.
unduecoercion.blogspot.com...

It's Mark on history

How it works

Relation to religion

Why we care

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If the square and compass, symbols of the Freemasons, are put over the pyramid, it spells the word Mason. Above the pyramid is the all seeing eye representing the Illuminati.

The Square of the Square and Compasses (it is plural by the way) has a 90 degree angle which is why it is square.

Can you please circle the 90 degree angle in the above picture?

edit on 2-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by judahslion

Wow that is some conspiracey you have there! Is this why some people wear tinfoil hats?

I remember reading a thread on here, someone was talking to a homeless guy who was ex SAS or something. He was warning of this technology or something very similar and stated that not wearing shoes grounded you from being effected by it.

If they have this tech, what do they want it for? Makes my conspirators mind think of the aroura and sandy hook shootings, to forward the gun control agenda.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by judahslion
Remote Neural Stimulation and Recording -- it's real, and its happening to EVERYONE right now.

The type of "mind control" we talk about at MoFK has nothing to do with subconscious messages through advertising and television. It's not related to flickering lights, or "brain wave entrainment." For the effects we have noticed, these things are really, really stupid suggestions as mechanisms.

Real mind control involves the activation and suppression of action potentials, the firing of an individual neuron, in a pattern which creates a real effect in the brain of humans. It can so subtle, you might not even notice it happening to you. Neurons fire in patterns, and in groups, and the result of these firing patterns is thoughts, feelings, movements, etc. It is scientifically possible to cause these firing patterns to be activated remotely, without the use of an implant, by "injecting" electricity into individual neurons using advanced technology.

For the last 5 decades, U.S. intelligence has done a significant amount of research and development into a technology called "TEMPEST." This technology was originally used in order to reconstruct usable information from monitors, integrated circuits, etc in order to remotely surveil electronic devices. Later, technology was developed which was able to do the reverse, and cause these machines to act in a certain manner.

Human brains are, for our purposes, just advanced machines. Their actions, and your consciousness, are the product of electrical impulses, and the technology surrounding "TEMPEST" could be modified to take control of, and remotely surveil the thoughts and feelings of human beings.

Throw in a "bit" of neuroscience research, and you have the proverbial Manchurian Candidate... and with a bit of infrastructure buildout, Orwell's prophesy fullfiled.

There's proof that this technology is perfected, and it's all around you. A Lockheed Martin researcher spoke about it publicly in 1999, and it may have gotten him killed. John Norseen had a lot to say about mind control. NASA has talked about its potential use in airports. There are a significant number of victims complaining about it all over the world.

If the technology is sufficiently advanced enough, it can be so subtle you won't even notice it. If you look at the big picture though, you'll probably agree it might be happening.

It appears the United States Military used it to cover up the existence of a network of spy satellites.

There's a significant amount of public research in the field, imagine where the military is.

We are trying to save the world from a tyrannical intergovernmental organization that is hell bent on destroying our species. Please help by reading the links below, and then acting. I'd like it if the first action you took was telling everyone you know to read the same thing. This will start what has been called an awakening at which point public knowledge of something really insidious might help to stop it from happening.
It's also possible to destroy entanglement, which might be the equivalent of a modern day exorcism, or 'freeing yourself from the matrix'. More about that here: unduecoercion.blogspot.com...

MoFK has been shown a pattern in history, we believe it is a map and a signature, proving that the 'voice of god' technology, has been given to humanity.

It's Mark on history

How it works

Relation to religion

Why we care

So how come you Know this? wouldn't they "mind control" you to not speak/write about this?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join