It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Symbolic Literacy and Pattern Recognition are long lost skills. The world and the God-Force (Universal Intelligence) speaks to us daily, moment by moment but we are deaf. As it is said in the Bible..."having ears you hear not, and having eyes you see not." Ads, commercials, and movies are symbolic means of communication. Our adversary also speaks to us using their own symbolic lexicon or alphabet. Symbolic Perception, like many sacred arts, serves TWO important functions.

1. Keeping out the viral memes and messages harmful to the body politic, that is, to the mind, and subconscious. Turning off the TV is not going to help, but knowing what is coming across it, will.

2. Assists in whole brain thinking, and the development of your natural creativity. It enhances your own life, and opens you to your own Power Symbols, your own canon or archive that is unique to yourself, that is an expression of your own deepest core.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

ITs pretty fair to say, if you look for something, you'll find it.

Look at my avatar... See the numbers? A pretty important part of the show LOST. The mysterious numbers...They were hidden all throughout the show in random background to the scene.. IE, in a flashback Jack would go to floor 42, or his seat on the plane was 23 c. So for a kick, I look for them in other movies or shows and can spot them everywhere.

Does that mean all other filmmakers are interlacing the LOST numbers to their own show? Or am I just looking for them and finding them amongst other numbers and its all just random?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You are right. If someone wants to see something they will see it. It is ridiculous that she states she has found symbolism in these various things as it is possible to associate just about anything whether it be numbers or pictures or dates or drawings.

For crying out loud I could take a page out of the Bible and find a way to find associations with a Devil or anything else for that matter.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Ladyk74

I already debunked one of them simply because I knew the history behind it.Im sure I and others could debunk the rest, but you put up days worth of video, who wants to take that kind of time to debunk coincidences, artistic interpretation and outright lies.

Are some of them weird? Sure. Do they all have some collective hidden meaning about a future takeover of the world by the NWO or Illuminati? Hardly.
edit on 31-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Actually this is were concept (idea) meets form. The mysteries (illuminati) originated as astro-theology a.k.a. religions based upon celestial motion.

The peso or 'piece of eight' (en.wikipedia.org...) can actually be interpreted as transaction under a solar symbol. Do not forget most all of the mysteries were based on solar deities or cycles of death and rebirth.

I know it seems like everything can be made to seem this way, however whether it be synchronicity or intentional it is there.

The 'piece of eight' is a reference to the solar cross which is the four corners of the Earth and the four corners of the heavenly zodiac. It is the double cross found in the Knights of Malta and Freemasonry as well as Rosicrucian and various other mystery schools.

Here it is seen with four arrows pointing in with eight points around the exterior.
Maltese cross : (en.wikipedia.org...)

It is also seen as the Dharmic Wheel : Dharmacakra (en.wikipedia.org...)

As stated earlier the numerology of the Sun in many 'esoteric' schools is 666, so this is actually all trade bearing the 'mark of the beast'.

Here is a little article about it;
666: What's in a Number?
www.redicecreations.com...

To understand why 666 is a magick number of the Sun, we must turn to the sacred teachings of the Hebrew Kabbalah where it is taught that the sphere of the Sun is the sixth emanation from the pure essence of God. To express this concept mathematically (something Kabbalists love to do) a square is composed of 36 squares (6 x 6). The numbers 1 to 36 are then arranged in a balanced way so that every row and every column add to the same number. That number is 111, and the sum of all the squares is 666.

Interestingly the Carbon (C-12) tax also bears the 666 mark in 6-protons 6-neutrons 6-electrons.
Carbon
en.wikipedia.org...

Carbon (from Latin: carbo "coal") is the chemical element with symbol C and atomic number 6. As a member of group 14 on the periodic table, it is nonmetallic and tetravalent—making four electrons available to form covalent chemical bonds. There are three naturally occurring isotopes, with 12C and 13C being stable, while 14C is radioactive, decaying with a half-life of about 5,730 years.[11] Carbon is one of the few elements known since antiquity.[12][13]

. . .

Carbon is the 15th most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and the fourth most abundant element in the universe by mass after hydrogen, helium, and oxygen. It is present in all known life forms, and in the human body carbon is the second most abundant element by mass (about 18.5%) after oxygen.[16] This abundance, together with the unique diversity of organic compounds and their unusual polymer-forming ability at the temperatures commonly encountered on Earth, make this element the chemical basis of all known life.

Just FYI for you here.
edit on 31-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I will reply to that in a sec, but I wanted to tell you I actually have a Dharmacakra wheel tattoo on my arm. Posting the picture in a minute...

Maybe ladyk can find some strange connection from a tattoo on my arm.

I'm assuming you know the meaning behind it?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Now as to why the symbols are used. The general belief is akin to resonance, that is that the Earth (material plane) is a reflection of the Celestial realm. The use of such symbols is believed to increase the efficacy of rituals and/or desired outcomes of actions.

(basically from the kabbalistic sense it is that matter descends towards the material plane becoming increasingly dense and their methods allow for action at a higher point to materialize later as their desired outcome)

Numerology comes from Pythagoras an initiate of the Egyptian mysteries (see History of Mathematics) who believed numbers are a language which transcend the material plane.

I can provide with more information or direct you on sources to help you investigate for yourself just let me know. The field is a giant cesspit and finding anything of value towards discerning the real nature of the matter is a time giant time consuming nightmare of a task.

PS

I just gave you whatever secret meaning there would be to it

Let me add that the solar cross is about transcending the material realm to become closer to heaven, if that clarifies the concept behind the double-cross/solar cross/eight fold path.
edit on 31-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

And since you keep on rambling about how I need to do more research, and how I could make such libelous claims against the Bilderbergs, if you know so much about them, perhaps the first thing would be knowledge of how to spell their name correctly. I checked your thread:

Link

Not only did you spell Bilderberg wrong in the headline, you continue to spell it wrong in the entire thread. So much for your knowledge. From my perspective you have lost all credibility right there. I also couldn't find one valuable link or any type of research material in your contribution.

Bilde(r)berg

For all the supporters of this thread, thank you! I love sharing with you all
A little advice from me, ALWAYS check the authored threads and post history of members who come in here and scream the loudest. You will have to decide for yourself, if the threads authored and replies in other threads by them, offer any type of research material and if they have received positive feedback by the ATS community. A profile is much like a business card. Read it.This way you can decide how much of their contributions will benefit you positively in the end. Read what you like and leave the rest.

Constructive criticism is welcome for me personally, when I have done the above checks and they actually have contributed to the thread with valuable information and sources. It is easy to separate positive versus negative criticism.They say it's all lies, libelous claims, the Illuminati ceased to exist, she got schizophrenia, it's only symbols and Disney is great! I can only smile about this, because I know the message reached a lot of you in a positive way.That alone is a reason to celebrate.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

edit on 1-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 1-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Regarding the Rothschild family that was supposedly also a libelous claim, let's examine the Rothschild's, or in fact all bloodlines of the Illuminati a little further.

13 BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline | Part 2 |Part 3
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian (European Royal Families)
The Top 13 Families & The Mormon Leadership (Moriah & The Mormon Leadership)

Interconnected families:

The Disney Bloodline
The Disney Deceit Part 1
The Disney Deceit Part 2
The Krupp Bloodline
The McDonald Bloodline

Bibliography on Rothschild:

Corti, Count Egon Caesar. THE RISE OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD. Boston, Los Angeles: Western Islands, 1972 (copyright 1928 by Cosmopolitan Books Corporation).

Cowles, Virginia. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY OF FORTUNE. New York.: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., 1973

Morton, Frederic. THE ROTHSCHILDS: A FAMILY PORTRAIT. New York.: Collier Books, 1961, introduction
and epilogue 1991.

Springmeier, Fritz. BE WISE AS SERPENTS. Portland, OR.: Privately published, 1991.

Who is the Rothschild Family?

THE ROTHSCHILDS

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Disagree with his words yes... But buried by her in a debate? No. Simply because she won't debate anyone who disagrees with her.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

But buried by her in a debate? No. Simply because she won't debate anyone who disagrees with her.

I do agree this was a bad move by the op, as more links and vids are added it only raises more questions.....But following the links and doing your own research is what needs to be done here because no one would just take her word for it. Why would she want to do it all for you? People will just say "proof, links please" so I can see sense in this as she has decided to skip the debate and just provide the links. Save a whole lot of decent into argument.

I think this thread was more about sharing the info than debating it....and lots has been shared throughout this thread. Trouble is, we now have a web of fantacey, dissinfo, coincedence, and propaganda to pull the true information from, and that is going to be very hard work to research everything. Could take months lol. I won't be doing it
I wish someone would. But would I just take their word for it: it's a no brainer really. If we want to know the truth it's up to us to search for it. If we don't, well, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yes but she's presenting this as fact. Which it isn't. I didn't need to research the cash symbol. already knew that one, yet she balked at that. She doesn't want anyone calling her "research" anything but truth. Problem is, it isn't.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes but she's presenting this as fact

I do remember the op saying take from it what you will, leave the rest. I thought she was literally just sharing info.

I don't remember her saying everything she is saying is true. May have missed that though.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I suppose that's my interpretation. But id be wiling to bet a months salary she views this as fact. And those who disagree are shills/spies etc... Because, she's just special enough to have govt attention on her...right....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

I suppose that's my interpretation. But id be wiling to bet a months salary she views this as fact. And those who disagree are shills/spies etc... Because, she's just special enough to have govt attention on her...right....

Out of curiosity what exactly are you taking issue with?

Specifically that is and what is your basis for doubt?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You do have the James bond look in your avatar.....
just kidding though.

Thought: the only thing that would count as proof of illuminati, would be an admission from said perportraitors, and I'm sure that they know, that it's not about what you know, it's about what can be proved.(training day)

Do you believe in the NWO conspiracey? Does it go as deep as the illuminati conspiracey? Is it just the Disney connection you are doubting?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join