It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by PrplHrt
I want to be a Mason, become a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Go to your local lodge and ask them.

I have a very distinct feeling you will be quite disappointed in what you find.

What is being a Mason all about?
Also, is there anything that can hinder your chances of becoming one?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Helping your fellow man, study of the esoteric and being a part of something larger than yourself.

A criminal background will prevent you from being a member. Also all regular jurisdictions require a belief in God and do not allow Aethists. Some also have age restrictions (18,19 or 21).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by resoe26

Helping your fellow man, study of the esoteric and being a part of something larger than yourself.

A criminal background will prevent you from being a member. Also all regular jurisdictions require a belief in God and do not allow Aethists. Some also have age restrictions (18,19 or 21).

Thank you Augustus for the reply.
I believe I qualify then.
Once again thank you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
1. I'm not in the least interested in joining your treehouse club. I grew up after high school.

2. You have no business discussing the topic of this thread when you haven't reviewed the evidence.

3. When you've reviewed the evidence you might be worth listening to. Until then you're more hot Masonic air.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

1. I'm not in the least interested in joining your treehouse club. I grew up after high school.

2. You have no business discussing the topic of this thread when you haven't reviewed the evidence.

3. When you've reviewed the evidence you might be worth listening to. Until then you're more hot Masonic air.

Someone's panties are in a bunch!!!

And what you mean treehouse club?
It's better than your weight watchers club isn't it?

Calm down there, seems you're letting your emotions control your fingers...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So you just wanted to waste a post being a wise ass?

Considering I am a Mason and the topic is about Masons I feel I am more than qualified to discuss the topic. Additonally, seeing that the Original Poster has linked days of videos I find it comical to assume that anyone has watched them all in their entirety, including you. So maybe you need to recuse yourself from the conversation also.

Then feel free to give us a call next week when you have suffered through all the videos yourself.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

edit on 31-12-2012 by MickeyMarley because: lolz

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons.

To be fair here, the Illuminati stole the symbols and perverted the use of them, infiltrated the organization up through the top levels. Only the ones who make it into the top tiers even know any of what's going on. It is likely that most Masons are still steeped in the earlier traditions of Masonry without any knowledge of what the inner core Illuminati masters are doing.
An interesting book which demonstrates the defference between black and white magic in secret societies is "Brother of The Third Degree". It appears to be fiction, but likely based on real secret societies of the 19th century.Most people never get the distinction between the use of the occult for personal gain, and the pure study of it for higher good.
edit on 31-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Have you found any evidence of Manly P Hall refuting his claim that a true master of masonry holds control over the seething energies of Lucifer yet? I have been patiently waiting several months for this and have yet to receive any thing countering his claims.

"When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy."

Do we really need to go through the long protracted argument of Masonry just being an initiatory body for the ancient mysteries?

OP:
It is not necessarily just masonry but rather those who hold to the ancient mysteries and use it to affect this world to benefit themselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

In order to answer that question, I must first ask you in return: are you familiar with the actual roots of the idea of "Lucifer"?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

In order to answer that question, I must first ask you in return: are you familiar with the actual roots of the idea of "Lucifer"?

Yes.

I am well versed in the matter.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I could be wrong but I believe the question was to masonicus... The actual mason. Unless you're a Freemason as well. Then cool beans.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I could be wrong but I believe the question was to masonicus... The actual mason. Unless you're a Freemason as well. Then cool beans.

I could be wrong, but I believe I am free to address any question and/or questioner on any thread on this forum unless the thread is deactivated, as long as I am respecting the terms and conditions presented upon registering for this forum. Just because I am not initiated or even close to being such, does not mean I can't learn. That was never the point of Freemasonry. Thank you for your concern.

edit on 31-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Uh...could you please share what you 'know'? I don't think the term "Lucifer" means what you think it means.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

well then my point remains. The post was written in reply to masonicus, an actual Freemason, to get an answer about an actual masonic belief. Neither you nor I know the answer as we aren't Freemasons. So... What say we let the mason answer the mason question?
edit on 31-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Uh...could you please share what you 'know'? I don't think the term "Lucifer" means what you think it means.

From the Bible it is a reference to the various solar deities of the ancient mysteries, or as morning star and means shinning one. This is commonly used as an allegory for "illumination", "enlightenment", etc.

I would love to hear what you think it is.
edit on 31-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Have you found any evidence of Manly P Hall refuting his claim that a true master of masonry holds control over the seething energies of Lucifer yet? I have been patiently waiting several months for this and have yet to receive any thing countering his claims.

Why would I have to refute what Hall wrote 30 years prior to becoming a Mason? It is obviously the opinion of a uninitiated 22 year old and there is no corollary in Masonic ritual in which to link this sentiment.

Do we really need to go through the long protracted argument of Masonry just being an initiatory body for the ancient mysteries?

If you choose. There is nothing, other then the appendant bodies (Scottish Rite, York Rite, Shriners, etc.) that have the requirement of being a Mason.

edit on 31-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'm retired. Lots of time.

If you haven't examined the evidence you're in no position to comment.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm retired. Lots of time.

Sorry, not good enough. I had a rough tally of about 50+ hours of video by the 15th page and I stopped after that. Simple math would show that you have not had time to watch all of them in the past two days.

If you haven't examined the evidence you're in no position to comment.

Which would leave you in the same boat. See you next week when you are done with tardtube.

edit on 31-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because tardtube told him not to get some.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Folks I think were on a red herring here.Many groups know about mass manipulation,mind control and occult methodologies hell as a marketing graduate even I am conversant with appealing to the reptilian brain,Maslows heirarchy of needs,appealing to base instincts and emotions etc.

There are many organisations concerning themselves with power real estate control and money,the Jesuits,Council for Foreign relations,Royal institute of international affairs,the military industrial complex as well as the main topic of this thread the entertainment industry which no doubt has its own secret affiliations.

Members of the above groups may be Freemasons (except for of course Jesuits) but it is groups like the above not freemasons that are at the forefront of the smoke mirrors and magic going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join