It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Asking for proof is derailing?

How hard is "Anyone able to provide a screen shot of page 183 of the masonic handbook? " to understand

I want a screen shot of the original quote not a screen shot of someone writing about the quote but the actual quote as written in the masonic handbook.

Edit
It is normal when researching things to find the source not writings about the source, well unless you want to only look at one side.
edit on 31-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, and we got rid of all the Nazis too.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I firmly agree with you OP.
-The symbolism on mainstream media is preposterous. Personally I didn't start noticing them until I started hanging out at this website

Even ANTON LEVEY himself wouldn't let his children watch Television!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I know of the history from the Bavarian Illuminati. If you chose to believe the Illuminati ceased to exist, that is your free choice. There are so many high ranks and popular people "kissing the ring" it is not even funny. I might update this thread with some of the "bad" masons, but I have shown plenty already in this thread

Also, from what i have seen, there was some really crazy stuff going on. This group of masons in the military, after a while I chose to stay away from them, after having a little inside view of their initiations, "black books" and rituals.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
I might update this thread with some of the "bad" masons, but I I have shown plenty already in this thread

Such as?

You listed Disney (who was not, he was in the Demolay).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You haven't read the thread /watched the vids. Ample evidence was provided.

link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
Yeah, and we got rid of all the Nazis too.

Comparing the Bavarian Illuminati to the Nazis shows a profound ignorance as to what they stood for. They were anti-monarchy and anti-Vatican which does not exactly put them in the 'bad guys' category in my opinion.

However if you feel the need to align yourself with monarchies and the Vatican who am I to tell you otherwise, it is your life to lead.

edit on 31-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   

I'll make a list, but scan to some of the info and videos I posted . Feel free to believe Disney wasn't

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I might update this thread with some of the "bad" masons, but I I have shown plenty already in this thread

Such as?

You listed Disney (who was not, he was in the Demolay).

So wait, Augustus, You're a Mason?
What do you think of the symbols displayed in childrens cartoons?

How does one become a Mason anyways?

link   
All very interesting, but your entomology of the word Cartoon is completely wrong. It has nothing to do with the words car or toon.

1670s - "a drawing on strong paper" - from the French carton, which is from the Italian cartone "strong paper or pasteboard", which is augmentive of Latin carta "paper".

I'm sure 5 minutes with Google could verify what I have said.

link   

You haven't read the thread /watched the vids. Ample evidence was provided.

I have read the entire thread.

You are correct though, I never watch youtube videos (or any others for that matter).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by herostwist

It was pointed out to me and explained with good valid links. I have admitted that this is debatable after reviewing it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
So wait, Augustus, You're a Mason?

Yes.

What do you think of the symbols displayed in childrens cartoons?

Some appear intentional while others to me are just pareidola. I saw nothing in the cartoons that is overtly Masonic.

How does one become a Mason anyways?

You ask a Mason.

edit on 31-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because I used subliminal messages to trick him.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If you haven't watched any, watch these below, starting at 2:18 on first. You can get it as a DVD too if that mattersl..LOL

The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media

If you only want to see the Mason Symbolism, Rothschild mentions and Illuminati Establishment go to 2:18 in video 1.

THIS Video continues with the Illuminati right from the start of the video, though begin watching at 2:18 from top video first. That is if you are pressed for time.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

My dad used to call that nitpicking. You lost and you're throwing a silent tantrum.

Way to derail the thread. You Masons are experts at that around here.

No matter how hard you try you can't refute what's been written by your predecessors.

By virtue of your secrecy your practices are open to speculation and people will research what your symbols and ceremonies mean.

It's the hard way to find out but we eventually get there.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I want to be a Mason, become a wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

edit on 12/31/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If you haven't watched any, watch these below, starting at 2:18 on first. You can get it as a DVD too if that mattersl..LOL

I have zero interest in watching 5 hours of anything.

THIS Video continues with the Illuminati right from the start of the video, though begin watching at 2:18 from top video first. That is if you are pressed for time.

As I pointed out earlier, Terry's book is the definitive work on the Illuminati. He uses the actual correspondence between the members and is completely annotated and footnoted. It is a very scholarly work.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

My dad used to call that nitpicking. You lost and you're throwing a silent tantrum.

Lost what? Is this a competition or a forum for discussion?

No matter how hard you try you can't refute what's been written by your predecessors.

What specifically are you looking for refutation of?

By virtue of your secrecy your practices are open to speculation and people will research what your symbols and ceremonies mean.

I have no issues discussing all the symbols and what they mean to me and I can discuss almost the entire ritual if you wish to.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I want to be a Mason, become a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Go to your local lodge and ask them.

I have a very distinct feeling you will be quite disappointed in what you find.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join