It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GREENFOX74

The character Mr Tumnas is a Satyr or faun for sure (Greek in origin by the way), but in no way is it stated that he is Pan. Additionally, Pan is in not and never was the equivalent of Satan.

Selene is the goddess you were thinking of by the way.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Pennywise likes floating

I like S. King's books but some of them are, uh, interesting at times.

I do find the D. Airport very interesting though.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Illuminati

This is from the Videos of the reply above, starting at 2:18 in the first, with a very good reading for everything. Hopefully this get you thinking and answers some of the Questions regarding the Illuminati, followed by the second video.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
See all I gotta do is just pick one of them cause I know history behind it. I'm sure If I knew the history behind everything else there would be a perfectly logical explanation for the rest...

The $ symbol is not for ISIS... lol.

It comes from the Spanish Peso and its pillars of Hercules on it. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If you would have taking the time to watch the video(s), it is explained how long it had been around and the meanings behind it and how many different groups use it for various reasons. . In addition to that glad you know the history, I'm sure you will find some useful information. I'm not going to debate. Keep what you find useful, leave the rest. Period.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
See all you gotta do? Please.......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

And which do you think more plausible, Isis? The theory of the internet... Or old silver currency Spanish Pesos? The theory most if not all historians accept?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here are some basic shapes. You may have learned about them at school. They are evil. I rest my case

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Kids won’t even find out how much their values have been perverted until they hit high school - Esquire Magazine

We have come to expect hidden messages in our kids’ TV - Douglas Rushkoff (Media Virus)

Due to chronic symbol illiteracy, we live our lives largely unaware of a great poison in our midst, something that has a profoundly negative effect on our conscious and unconscious selves. This is the use of subliminal persuasion in media and advertising. Subliminal and subtextual persuasion of this pernicious kind constitutes nothing less than a psychic dictatorship.

It involves the deliberate and subversive manipulation and public purveyance of words, images, numbers, colors, rhythms, and symbols which are subsequently directed, via ubiquitous media oracles, toward the limbic areas of the human brain.

The alarming existential chaos which the young presently experience, though mostly deplored and ignored, serves as a direct indictment of the symbolic subversion I seek to expose. The young are, by definition, closer to the creative force than the average adult. They are also more influenced by the limbic brain and, therefore, respond with greater zeal to the erotic and even perverse symbolic messages which have become increasingly pervasive in their life- and think-space. The invasive, clandestinely directed, content has been adroitly designed to bypass their moral conscience and rational filters. The results of this psychic dictatorship are devastating.

...research has shown that in the first few milliseconds of our perceiving something we do not only unconsciously comprehend what it is, but decide whether we like it or not; the cognitive unconscious" presents our awareness with not just the identity of what we see, but an opinion about it. Our emotions have a mind of their own, one which can hold views quite independently of our rational mind - Daniel Goleman (Emotional Intelligence)

It is a great source of error to believe that there is no perception in the soul besides those of which it is conscious -Gotffried Wilhelm Leibniz (1646-1716)

Children’s television and MTV, in fact, are the easiest places to launch counterculture missiles. The more harmless or inane the forum, the more unsuspecting the audience – Douglas Rushkoff (Media Virus)

Yes, it appears that the "enchanters" of the story books are alive, well, and busy. In one sense, the advertisers are like the “Leonardos” and “Michaelangelos” of the modern world. Moreover, they are still under oligarchic patronage. They are, however, not utilizing their prodigious endowments for the spiritual or cultural uplift of mankind. They are master persuaders and deal in behavioral and motivational sciences. Their modus operendi is the systematic erosion of the moral, intellectual, and spiritual foundations of society.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Looks like the theory of the inter-webz, and rather than rational debate we will probably be bombarded with further YouTube videos

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyMarley

Looks like the theory of the inter-webz, and rather than rational debate we will probably be bombarded with further YouTube videos

Because people apparently aren't here to debate. Just show YouTube videos and discuss with those who only agree with them

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Very interesting post, OP. s&f etc. I remember seeing a photoshoot with Gaga and she's posing in front of a wind machine covering one eye, when a female in the background tells her it's the wrong eye, and Gaga swiftly changes hands to cover the other one. I'm afraid I cannot find the vid, I think I saw it in a longer documentary about the Illuminati in the media.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him.. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but your keeping your obligations - Ronayne Handbook of Masonry

This quote does not appear in Ronayne's Handbook of Masonry.

If you disagree I suggest you do your own search of the book and report back as to which page it is located.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There are more contemporary interpretations of symbols, yes, but they are layered over the older, original intent. Humans adopt symbols as their own and assign meaning to them as culture changes over "time".

Regarding, modern music, and possibly art, being compared to Michelangelo and da Vinci, I choked on my coffee. The crap being offered as art and music now is garbage and evinces no where near the artistry or intelligence of the masters of old.

There are, of course, a few cherries in the pile.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate, don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin."

(Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

The page varies with publication....it's in there

LINK

By Edmond Ronayne

It even points to page 183 in the handbook in this one..SAME author.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The page varies with publication....it's in there

No it is not. I gave you the link to the text and the search field. That phrase is not in the book.

If you disagree please use the link I provided and let everyone know on what page it it located.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Shhhhhh...I updated my post. I have my own links and search fields

Awfully quiet in here now.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

LINK

By Edmond Ronayne

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Shhhhhh...I updated my post. I have my own links and search fields

Fine. It still does not diminsh the fact that Ronayne is a known hoaxer along the lines of Leo Taxil (Pike/Manzinni letter).

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I never stated all Masons are bad btw. I know some personally from the military, doesn't change the fact, that the Illuminati has infiltrated the "brotherhood".

Nice try though

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join