It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Don't even bother Bro, I already tried to talk sense into some of these people(because 'guys' is sexist); it didn't work. They see symbols and immediately think the Illuminati or TPTB own them. They don't they just use them...

Let the 'profane' believe what they want, they only deserve to be misled because they do not think for themselves. Those who are the 'initiates and scholars' of the esoteric, will be fine otherwise.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

In lieu if creativity, there is an undue emphasis on sex, which is used to sell a product. I personally don't agree with it and find it boring.
But you should know girls and women have behaved like this long before there was a Disney.
Disney's girls are just portrayals. They didn't invent it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

The post is full of simple mistakes. The origin of the word cartoon is from the Italian for paper "Carte" and can be found in many words and phrases: Cartoon, Cartouche, Carte Blanche,...

Disney did not originate any of the stories they are all based on fairytales that are metaphors for the child. An excellent book on this subject is "The Uses of Enchantment - the Meaning and Importance of Fairytales" by Bruno Bettelheim.

Occultism is rife in the media and I doubt many of the musicians and actors even have a clue as to what it is they're doing or representing. I don't doubt that those in power in the media do make references either obvious or subtle to promote these ideas - it is the same as the concept of As Above So Below we see in many films and the synchronicity present in films such as the Nolan Batman trilogy. Kubrick used subtle symbology in his works to.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Northfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What utter crap. You talk as if being secular is wrong. Just what the eff is wrong with treating everyone equally?! And no, we atheists do not believe in your fairytale BS about god and satan. We're not a "satanist cabal". There is no illuminati trying to be anti god. Anybody with a sound mind would be anti religion if he/she read the bible or koran thoroughly.
As for the cartoons, they are ENTERTAINMENT. Yes, they are fantasy. What's wrong with it? Symbols are used everywhere; symbolism sells. Your implication that these symbols are used to "further the illuminati agenda" is BS. You have no solid evidence to prove it, nor will you ever have any. The OP is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Northfield

Kubrick used subtle symbology in his works to.

As referenced in this post by ladyk, right at the beginning of the thread...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The symbol of the triangle and the eye are just basic archetypes which make god *typo, good symbolism. That is all they are a triangle and an eye. Companies need eye catching symbolism, they do not necessarily denote anything, least of all an evil global conspiracy.

What you think and what you believe is all you'll see and all you'll perceive.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Hey look the current company I work for is in the list of supporters of NWO. I don't know... maybe I am a supporter of it myself.. Anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

OPEN YOUR EYES - MUST SEE

edit on 30-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

I can appreciate the video above because he does mention a lot of examples within Disney videos, but nowhere can I find evidence that Michael Eisner left his wife and married a man. He says that he lives down the street from Eisner's ex-wife, which is why he knows this, but nothing in the media whatsoever about this divorce and later homosexual union? I find this blackout difficult to believe because Eisner is not well liked among many, so I feel this would've been leaked by someone at some point.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
First of all I'd like to thank the person who took the time to make this thread, I just wanted to shed a bit more light on the subject.

Be Aware of Freemasonry

Trojan horse in the church.

Saw this nifty device at a family church gathering.
There I also learned about OES, 'Turtle Club' of all things, and heard the local preacher talk about the Order of the Trapezoid AND saw that order's symbol on his jacket.

Educate yourself!

Occult symbols in today's churches.

Ephesians 5:11

And last but definitely NOT least!

Whatever you do, don't be afraid to be aware of these things.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

the god they worship is a shared consciousness a bloodline of knowledge thought or consciousness incorporated unto man through to push them into a more positive and SUPERIOR MIND by negatively infuencing man by implimenting the paganistic 48 laws of power to obtaing godliness over man which is the three omns of god. omnipresence the ability to be everywhere at the same time. omniscience the ability to know everything that can be known and omnipotence the ability to have unlimited power. over the past 5000 to sic thousand years they have been perfecting the 48 laws of power and are very close to their goals.amshel rothchilds father orgainized illuminati members to infiltrate the masonic lodges and assimulate themselves within their respective areas religion as a way to sway the masses and the freemasons to their wim. the majority being france england america and the church of rome...2b

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

so they pretty much worship themselves. when ashel rothschild came to be the head of the ancient illuminated seers of bovaria he called for the marriage of the illuminati and the freemasons. they showed the masons a conspiracy that was so well thought out that the curch of rome the british and french royal families would have no escape from them. because of amshell rothschilds assimulation of both the royal militaries he was able to get word to the america masons through the french royal military whos allegence allied with the masons unknown to anyone with the sect. when the french came they brought with them weapons that the masons had made just for that reason, old gw i mean george washinsington was able to raise his military and defend the coast line where the masons in the british royal military said they would be. in 1776 the first mason republic of the united states was created.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

in 1786 you have the masonic overthrow of the french royal family. and the installment of the first freemasonic republic of france. and in the 1790s a series of decrees were written by the pope declairing that all inquisitions against the illuminati and freemasons be stopped and that none look into these societies and secs therein. sine then the total over throw of the france royal family and the assimillation in the british and the freeing of nations under the rule of the church almost every free nation is free because of freemasonic installed first republic of their respective countries. all very provable with little research .
. will add more later

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Ladyk74

And the funny thing is that Jessica Rabbit isn't even a rabbit to begin with.

I guess you haven't seen the movie?

Her name is Jessica Rabbit, because she marries Roger Rabbit, the main/title character. So that makes her Mrs. Rabbit, or Jessica Rabbit.

Awesome movie by the way, definitely worth seeing if you haven't.

Subliminal messages, and advertisements are very real though. But if you know what to look for, it almost becomes foolishly obvious. I love going through random magazines in Dr.s offices and the like, and looking at the advertisements, or other various pages and spotting the subliminals. Fun way to pass the time.

But anyway this topic has been done to death, did it really deserve/need another thread

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What everyone here is missing is the Master behind the puppets. Humans are the tools through which the Master creates its world. There is no free will.

This creature feasts on blood, sex and violence. Its appetite is insatiable. It uses the media to program its slaves for sacrifice.

This thread is dead-on target. Pay attention. Listen. HEAR. Look. SEE.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, didn't look through all the comments so don't know if this was asked, but earlier in the thread there was a picture with a UPC code and the number 666. How did they come up with that? I don't see it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

I had to check that also, and on every barcode I've looked at the 666 is there, the longer lines at the beginning ,middle and end represent 6. I double checked that these lines do actualy count as six by comparing them to a 6 in the the code with the lines above it. It checks out. A barcode reader would count the longer lines as 6s.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
What utter crap. You talk as if being secular is wrong. Just what the eff is wrong with treating everyone equally?! And no, we atheists do not believe in your fairytale BS about god and satan. We're not a "satanist cabal". There is no illuminati trying to be anti god. Anybody with a sound mind would be anti religion if he/she read the bible or koran thoroughly.
As for the cartoons, they are ENTERTAINMENT. Yes, they are fantasy. What's wrong with it? Symbols are used everywhere; symbolism sells. Your implication that these symbols are used to "further the illuminati agenda" is BS. You have no solid evidence to prove it, nor will you ever have any. The OP is ridiculous.

I see only BS RANT from you, You have no solid evidence to prove your BS ARGUMENT
(and You know it).

turn your telly tube on and stay put, bye bye..

Duck Tales is fun to watch if you wanna see symbolism

people who can't see it will automatically think its something wrong with the people who sees it.

kay-o?
edit on 30-12-2012 by MorkandMindy because: og gramma

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I was referring to Kubrick's Shining, which drew heavily on fairytales - big bad wolf, witches, jack and the beanstalk etc. and Full Metal Jacket and the use of Jungian archetypes and antiwar anti-corporate and the death of progress.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Witches, Witchcraft... It is a recurring theme with Disney. Yet, we are slow to grasp what is really going on. Arguably, a car + toon = cartoon is a vehicle, a vessel that uses sight and sound (tunes); to harness and carry witchcraft, sorcery, magic. Why would we want to watch a television program that is looney and may program our subconscious mind to be looney? What do you program the conscious and subconscious of your chid(ren) with?

Much better than using a christian theme! Christians are nothing more than a cancer to society! I am glad you rarely see mention of this in children's cartoons. Someone at Disney is smart!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To be a member of any occult group, or organisation, one should provide any kind of rites.
I am even never taking dishes in the same time of day. Is washing of theeth rite?
I am not that.
But, is stealing of Yugoslav Federal Reserves, gold and currency, robbery? That happened in year 1992.
Billions of USD...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join