TSA now scanning almost all passengers. My recent pat down experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Every airport does it differently. Or maybe it is the holidays, they are being more careful. You don't know the reasons. You are not privelaged to security information.

As for the woman, that is purely speculation. For all you know, they found her vibrator in her carryon.

OK Nixie, let's run with that. What in the Blue Hell gives the TSA ANY freaking right to "discover" that a passenger is carrying a sex toy in the first place? Were planes hijacked by young ladies sporting rubber phalli on Sept. 11? This has nothing to do with security and everything to do with conditioning and control. Unfortunately we have just enough paranoid sheep in America who are willing to take a giant crap on everyone's liberty in the excuse of safety.

Everyone else: Please just stop flying. Take a major cut out of the airlines' income, openly stating that the reason you are not flying is this TSA abomination, and watch how quickly big money gets behind abolishing the TSA and ending the intrusiveness. And yeah, I realize this move is difficult... but not much worth doing is easy.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Airports have been made an exception since the 50s. I think getting bent out of shape over a pat down is silly. But then I am a woman who has had a child who lost their modesty. When you have 20 people checking your cervicx and four residents watching, a pat down isn't considered an invasion of privacy.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Great line in the Polanski film "The Gost Writer", not exact but something like....

You know what I suggest? Have two lines, one where we do everything possible to check for a terrorist, and the other one where we don't. Then let the people choose which plane they want to get on.

That line kind of hit me....yeah, I will take a good fondling if it means that the men, women and children on the plane don't get blown up and die horrible deaths.

Ghost Writer is an underrated film, by the way. If you like Polanski you will love it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join