It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS LAND IS MINE. Brilliant Animation about the wars in the land called Israel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you're fight is in the name of GOD, you fight for those
that name "God".
That is a sheep. God exists in the good of a mans heart.
Be good, don't preach good.
As John Wayne said, " Talk low, talk slow, and dont say too
much".....DO good (God), dont just Speak Good.
In other words, shut the f up and go help someone that
Needs it!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
This is a battle between the 2 unseen forces that influence this world; and it will end on that land.

Oh yes.
It is indeed just that.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

.... The Belfour declaration, which promised Palestine as a home for the Jewish people was issued in 1917. In 1937, the Peel commission of 1937 rejigged the Palestinian puzzle by splitting Palestine a further two ways (after creating a state for the Hashemite prince Abdullah in Jordan, as a thank you from the British for their support against the Ottoman Turks in WWI) between the remaining Arabs of Palestine and the Jews. ....

the British don't give away land for free. In order for the Jews to have a part of British-controlled Palestine, the jews would have to use their political/financial influences to drag the U.S. into WW I on the British side. At that time the Americans were isolationists, and have to be persuaded into fighting a foreign war.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

I recommend reading books as the best and perhaps the only way to come to an equitable understanding of this subject.

For example: to understand the conflict between Israel and Palestine requires not simply the historical purview of Zionist excursions into the levant in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, but also a knowledge of a peripheral subject like Islamism. Seeing that Islamism is the main impediment towards peace (and by Islamism, is not simply meant "political Islam", but more specifically an Islam that fosters a manichean division of the world into "good" and "evil". In short, Islam will need to protestantize itself in order to work within the modern system. ) until Islamism is eliminated, peace will never materialize, neither with Israel nor it's non-Muslim neighbours.

Anyone who supports the Arab narrative against Israel unknowingly advances this backward agenda against progress in the Islamic world. Thus, a wider understanding of the region and its players helps inform not only morality, but practical policy.

As for good books you can read. I recommend for a history of the Israel-Palestine conflict: From Time immemorial, by joan peters; 1948, a history of the first Arab-Israeli war, by Benny Morris, for an analysis of the original conflict; 6 days of war, by Michael Oren, for a history of the 6 day war; The Yom Kippur War, by Abraham Rabinovich, for a history of the 1973 October war; as for the Islamist issue: a basic primer into the subject is Daniel Pipes 'In the Path of God: Islam and political power'; another book which delves deeper into the conundrum between Islam and modernity is Robert R. Reilly's "The Closing of the Muslim Mind: How intellectual suicide created the modern Islamist crisis'.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Schkeptick

I recommend reading books as the best and perhaps the only way to come to an equitable understanding of this subject.

For example: to understand the conflict between Israel and Palestine requires not simply the historical purview of Zionist excursions into the levant in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, but also a knowledge of a peripheral subject like Islamism. Seeing that Islamism is the main impediment towards peace (and by Islamism, is not simply meant "political Islam", but more specifically an Islam that fosters a manichean division of the world into "good" and "evil". In short, Islam will need to protestantize itself in order to work within the modern system. ) until Islamism is eliminated, peace will never materialize, neither with Israel nor it's non-Muslim neighbours.

Anyone who supports the Arab narrative against Israel unknowingly advances this backward agenda against progress in the Islamic world. Thus, a wider understanding of the region and its players helps inform not only morality, but practical policy.

As for good books you can read. I recommend for a history of the Israel-Palestine conflict: From Time immemorial, by joan peters; 1948, a history of the first Arab-Israeli war, by Benny Morris, for an analysis of the original conflict; 6 days of war, by Michael Oren, for a history of the 6 day war; The Yom Kippur War, by Abraham Rabinovich, for a history of the 1973 October war; as for the Islamist issue: a basic primer into the subject is Daniel Pipes 'In the Path of God: Islam and political power'; another book which delves deeper into the conundrum between Islam and modernity is Robert R. Reilly's "The Closing of the Muslim Mind: How intellectual suicide created the modern Islamist crisis'.

I have quoted all your poat to highlight to thinkers that all your books have either been written by Jews or non Arabs.
Thats allany discerning person needs to know about this agenda.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Double Post elimination
edit on 30-12-2012 by OrionsWitness because: eliminated dP

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

All the pro Zionist rhetoric fails miserably with simply a picture of Disappearing Palestinian
territory and Growing Israeli territory.

All the BS about who has right year .........means absolutely nothing.

Israeli Zionists and their puppets in the west actually think they will succeed in
erasing people from existence in modern age.

Well I got News for you

Cameras and DVDs are cheap, you can't alter the reality like in the 15th century

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I WILL MAKE DVD COPIES and start handing it
out on the street to random people for free.

Full history of Zionist destruction of Palestine.

And I am not even muslim,
edit on 30-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
reply to post by dontreally

All the pro Zionist rhetoric fails miserably with simply a picture of Disappearing Palestinian
territory and Growing Israeli territory.

All the BS about who has right year .........means absolutely nothing.

Israeli Zionists and their puppets in the west actually think they will succeed in
erasing people from existence in modern age.

Well I got News for you

Cameras and DVDs are cheap, you can't alter the reality like in the 15th century

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I WILL MAKE DVD COPIES and start handing it
out on the street to random people for free.

Full history of Zionist destruction of Palestine.

And I am not even muslim,
edit on 30-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Are you on drugs??

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's become increasingly clear over the years that the world will be a better place once Israel becomes a glassed over parking lot. Fortunately the Jews have worked overtime to make that happen and since it's their goal (and their Karma), everyone needs to be encouraged to help them make it happen.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
yeah it was OK but I wasn't BLOWN away by it or had some re awakening or some enlightening moment from watching it. And its not just that area of the world its the entire globe. I thought all this was common knowledge? You dont need a cartoon with a song to illustrate this just watch the news.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It doesn't matter which side started it, or who's currently continuing it. Think of how many millions and possibly billions have died over that very small piece of land.

One of the best things that could happen to the world as far as peace goes is if Jerusalem got hit by a nuclear weapon. Not because the people living there deserve to die (ideally they would evacuate before hand), or because the destruction of the holiest city on earth is a good thing, but if the land became uninhabitable there would be no more need to fight for control over it. Everyone loses, there is no more fighting for a win.

The only other solution that would be somewhat reasonable is if control over that land were given to a neutral country/governing body and none of the involved parties could own it or a piece of it, while allowing anyone that wants to, to live there. Of course that comes with a whole other set of problems, as those involved would come to see habitation as ownership.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I loved the filum. I would love to see all of world history told in the same 3 and a 1/2 minutes. I wanna nominate Hank Snow's "I've Been Everywhere" as the song.

Now I'm going to the website sedermasochism.com to see if it really exists.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When I typed the URL to sedermasochism.com this is what came up.

I decided not to continue to the site.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nice video!
It is so true, that "holy" land has been claimed and attacked by countless nations. People who have been living there for more than two milleniums are palestinians, not jews.
Israel is absolutely an artifical state. It is like somebody suddenly decides that all gypsies of the world (since they hundreds or thousands of years ago lived there) should go to India and occupy it, throwing most of the local population in ghettos and reservats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join