It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true economy and your part in the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

look at wat the pope is... a cathic...meant to worship a cross hold no other religion god or manifistations of god through any other symbols or give worship to these symbols. yet right after the secret marriage of the illuminati 400 years ago, a member says the conspiracy is so much serious than we could have ever imagine, the way the conspiracy is so well woven will make it that there will be no escape from the church and the royal family the church stopped the head hunt, the amshel rothschild instigated to cleansing of enland from free thinkers and began shipping them off using the royal military to america. the war started that same year and between the rebels of the us. the masonic overthrow of the french just before gave the newly formed illuminati and mason family ample oppurtunity to change a newly freed countries way of thinking and force them to build and...no more room hold on

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

and force the french to manufacture and provide guns for the war in america that had not yet started. as a way to gather american troops george washington was warned of the coming british attack and orgainzed the rebel army. started by amshel rothschild to renslave the free minds back into a governmentalist attitude and think that they are there to protect us.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
as a way to gather american troops george washington was warned of the coming british attack and orgainzed the rebel army.

The Battles of Lexington and Concord took place on April 19th, 1775. Washington was not appointed commander-in-chief by the Continental Congress until June 14th, 1775. The war had already started and an army assembling prior to Washington taking command. There was nothing to warn him of.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

You should probably brush up on your history before you make further posts since you are wrong on many points.
edit on 29-12-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

You should probably brush up on your history before you make further posts since you are wrong on many points.
edit on 29-12-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

just wanted to get some masons in here but yes give me some info and tell how the masons were used to spread a global conspiracy all the way to the top of the church to the over throw of the french and british monarcy all within the span of 25 years. and y the church flants symbols of all religion and tells us not to look into you or the illuminati foot soldier. i am all for a united world but throug war sir. the oppression of the masses so they band together as one. dispicable

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I heard that the point of joining together as one, is to make people go against the gov to make the nwo. Many people were saying that they believe in "Order from Chaos".

By the way, Chaos, does not even exist. Nature has its own order but that does not stop humanity from controlling and manipulating.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

as a way to gather american troops george washington was warned of the coming british attack and orgainzed the rebel army.

The Battles of Lexington and Concord took place on April 19th, 1775. Washington was not appointed commander-in-chief by the Continental Congress until June 14th, 1775. The war had already started and an army assembling prior to Washington taking command. There was nothing to warn him of.

he assembled the army 2 defend the east coast shore line. having roots n the french revolution the masons particularly amshel rothschild an illuminati-freemason with familiar ties to to the royal bloodline on earth GOTHI saved the british crown frm seige used french royal military 2 alert the americans that the red coats where coming n instigated the french revolution 10 yrs later. Installing the first repubic of france and the first republic of the usa. 2b cont

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

i stick by my story man

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

he assembled the army 2 defend the east coast shore line.

So? It still occured after the Revolution had started.

...used french royal military 2 alert the americans that the red coats where coming...

Last time I checked Paul Revere was born in Boston, was not French and it was he who alerted the colonists in Massachucetts about the approach of the British on the night of April 18th, 1775.

Your history is atrocious.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

lol silly goose check my last three post in the bs symbolism illuminati thread i re do it not drunk this time there. much more coherient

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

lol silly goose check my last three post in the bs symbolism illuminati thread i re do it not drunk this time there. much more coherient

I do not even remotely understand what it is you are typing.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok, I completely do not see your point, also, to be fair this has nothing to do with secret societies..... To me, it's just rambling....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Interesting, can you say more? How old is this group?

how old they are is not important. it is what they do that is. but i will answer your question. proof of their existance goes back 30k years with the eye of horas or the all seeing eye. but population and modes transportation were small slow and wide spread not all could be reached and touched BY knowledge. like the africans still in the desert animalistic and protective yet approchable meaning influenceable with the use of the 48 laws of power. the founders found that the only way to obtain this power of the three omns of god and the 48 laws of power was a collective thought or consciousness handed down overtime through bloodlines. they f believe in orde for man to sustain an intelligent consciousness and still obtain peace that one family must rule all

You sir are a racist.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hordes of revolting peasants concern me more than the illuminati.
just kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join