It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true economy and your part in the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

look up the ancient seers of bovaria and what is lotR

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

It's such a cop out to tell someone to do research to support your theory. I'm looking for the sources you used to come to your conclusions, which led you to make your claims.

LotR = "Lord of the Rings"
edit on 28-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: duh

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So you would define, darkness as ignorance and light is intelligence?

What happens when you know everything?

What if you don't care about knowing "EVERYTHING" only what you care about or find to be most important in this experience of life?

If it all starts at darkness, then how did the first consciousness that created all other consciousness through though come to be?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Originally posted by lucifer6
ONE CONSPIRACY TO RULE THEM ALL

So your source material is "Lord of the Rings"? I'm sorry, but I need something else to go on besides just your word.
edit on 28-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

but no. the over all idea yes. never thought of it like that. the big bad is a mountain with an all seeing eye.

you want source material. start with the masons and there compartmentilizaton of different secs with in. i am not going to give you the footnotes because it would take to long with me on the ps3 network typing with a controller spending 30 minutes typing one message. sorry but my hands are literally tied by my using a game system

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

OK, not terribly useful, though.
edit on 2012.12.28 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

So you would define, darkness as ignorance and light is intelligence?

What happens when you know everything?

What if you don't care about knowing "EVERYTHING" only what you care about or find to be most important in this experience of life?

If it all starts at darkness, then how did the first consciousness that created all other consciousness through though come to be?

darkness no we would be neutral. With the introduction and acception of knowledge man is trapped in the battle of good and evil yin and yang so to speak. will add more when i can...even geniouses need sleep
edit on 28-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

OK, not terribly useful, though.
edit on 2012.12.28 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

lol i wonder why...and it is not because i am full of #

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What are the 48 laws you keep referring to ??

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

you want source material. start with the masons and there compartmentilizaton of different secs with in. i am not going to give you the footnotes because it would take to long with me on the ps3 network typing with a controller spending 30 minutes typing one message. sorry but my hands are literally tied by my using a game system

It's not our job to show your work. You've taken up time responding to questions about your OP that you could have spent refining your OP by including sources for your claims. That way we can see how you came to your conclusions and know whether or not they're worth our time instead of having to constantly ask for clarification. Then maybe we would have an interest in your actual theory, rather than how you're connecting seemingly unrelated dots. We just don't know without your sources and asking us to provide them is just insulting.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

look at the base free masons and how the assimilate themselves into the masses religion to get them on their side. the base of all manstream religions tells them not to worship any other gods before them. yet they worship symbols and give praise to ancient gods, the bohemine grove society worship the owl the symbol of knowledge and burn there fears to let knowledge in. just like my exes burn all my clothes to release the burden and their memory of me. to let in knowledge of how to move past. the skull and bones hook and hammer societies symbols are ancient symbols with proven ties to the eye of horas and the supposed illuminati. the builderburg one of the heirarcies participate in lucifarian group conscioussness exercises and worship each other and give praise to one another for advancement in knowledge. going agaist their public religion.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
they give praise and worship a 40 ft tall owl made of wood. the owl is a symbol of knowledge. they obtain knowledge through fire by the burning of their earthly fears. aint the tree of knowledge made of wood. yet they pubicaly surrender to religion forbidding the pursuence of knowledge and teach not to question governmental power money religion and politics. tired really going to bed know

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

well you have my attention, please extrapolate on the connection between the two.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

i have already done my work. what is a source but a place of information. i could give you enough sources to keep you reading for eternity. but they would not be from fox news the library of congress or information obtained through the freedom of information acts. but there plans exist just because i aint a mainstream puppet does not mean my words are not truth my information comes fro m years of experience study and intuition...

an easier way of looking at the illuminati is thinking of them as a gang. how are gangs identify within themselves... i will touch up on how to royal knights do it. known to higher level members as the house of hover, or hover conscioussness. our symbol is that of a crown. our initiation is the initiation rites of j. edgar hoover a mason. a man with knowledge of what it meant to be god....continued next post no room

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

i have already done my work.

I know, we're asking that you show it.

what is a source but a place of information. i could give you enough sources to keep you reading for eternity.

One would be a good start

but they would not be from fox news the library of congress or information obtained through the freedom of information acts.

That's fine, it's not like anyone asked for sources from those, or any, specific place. Just that you do provide some sort of link or something.

but there plans exist just because i aint a mainstream puppet does not mean my words are not truth my information comes fro m years of experience study and intuition...

I'm not saying your words are true or false, I'm asking for some sort of source to back up all this stuff. I don't care where it comes from, as long as it doesn't involve me having to just trust what you're saying. Maybe you're misinterpreting one or more aspects and don't know it; maybe there's something that you missed that supports your story that someone else would recognize? Both are good reasons to provide sources for your readers.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

as you become a higher level member the symbol because a crown with the house of the rising sun. you come to be given the knowledge of wat you are used for and how to enforce the consciousness of manipulating foot soldiers by enforcing the 48 laws of consciousness. more than 90 percent of the organization are not made aware of the real goals just to apply the situation that will lead to the higher members goal which is the goal of our founding fathers infinite conscioussness which is that of j. edgar hoover. these leaders hold positions of power in the government. they provide for their own. prison is littered with the souls of the foot soldiers of many different gangs of puppets for the main sec. compartmentalization ensures they win either way. without your knowledge playing you and the world since the second signing of the declaraton of independence in1886.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

look up illuminati symbols and freemason symbols their roles in their belief system. why are their symbols the symbols of all religions of the world. where did they get their symbols? you find that they come from the pagan religion. wat do the symbols mean to them, wat did they use them 4... the maniulation of man for good NOT BAD. so now we have the real majicks. the manipulation of man through color sounds symbols and light. how did the pagans enforce there positive power of manipulation..with the laws of nature. the illuminati invented the laws of power which number to 48. the contenental us states number 48. cowinky dink.. with these guys never. for us to do it yes but them no cowinky dink...i really should get 2 bed

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

If the only thing Luciferians are doing is worshiping themselves and seeking knowledge. It seems more positive than Christianity or any of the other mainstream controlling religions.

But if the Illuminati are sacrificing stuff, that seems pretty bad and a lack of compassion and awareness that all is made of energy and connected.

"The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance" - Socrates.

If you understand that everything is made up of energy then you would understand that at some level all things are connected and it will inspire empathy, and by having knowledge, you are able to choose your own preferences and be more of your divine nature - a true individual.

By the way, are you saying that the evil that they do is a good influence on man because negativity (problems) leads to positivity (solutions)? If that's the case, why not just teach everybody about this whole negativity leading to positivity thing instead of actually causing harm? Or maybe that is the point to see if we'd have empathy or not and care for the suffering.

The fact that someone would be going out into the world to cause all kinds of trouble, seems to stem from lower consciousness. It is living in duality, trying to be "good" or trying to be "evil" instead of understand that there is Light and Dark in everyone and it is that MIX that brings individuality...

edit on 29-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

now you are starting to understand. with knowledge comes individuality. and seperation from the neutrality of nature which brings about the knowledge of spirit itself and the duality that knowledge brings. got to go to work sorry i cannot finish

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

yes they are sacrifing people the end goal is unitey. 911 was a blood sacrifice or a ritual offering to themselves as a way to sway americans to give them the right to insinuate themselves in a war that officially end for america at the end of the persian golf war to install there own democratic government and welcome a whole newly form democracy in to the united nations and in effect the new world order that was started more than 400 years ago with the marriage of the illuminati and the masons most of which are foot soliders who know nothing of the overall goal and would not believe it if it hit them in the nuts

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So what do you think about the pope, christianity, the vatican?

I heard that pope tried to shut down the illuminati in the 1800's , but some are saying that the pope IS illuminati. There are so many different perspectives on all of this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join