It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Your Username Mean To You?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

littled is short for my nickname Little Debbie. 16 is how old one of my kids was when I first ventured into surfing the web. No big mystery or meaning behind it, just something that is easy to remember for someone with ever increasing bouts of "Sometimer's"!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I finally got to see ZARDOZ around the turn of the century at a film festival in New Zealand. I think it was one of the few movies Connery was embarrassed about. I would've loved to have seen it back in the day and under the influence of whatever it was back then - I'm old enough.

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i believe classic rock has been rubble and blackened deathmetal is the infant corpse seeking vengeance upon msm by path of fire

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Where does it come from?

From watching too many David Attenborough doco's.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I reminisce

Verb
Indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events.

I love the 1950s/early '60s even though I was born in the '80s. I pretty much convey that in my personality, morals, and personal style. Just though it was pretty and fitting for me.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
D on't
A sk
I t's
N one
O f
Y our
F $#^+=*>
B usiness

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm trying to embrace living in a place covered in snow for about 6 months of the year.

I'm also part of a dog pack, the other 2 are a golden lab and a shihtzu

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Severin

haha thats awesome. i know my family is from ireland and my hair is brown, lol

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
LostMyMarbles

Means I've gone off the deep end with information overload, so hard to type with this white jacket on...at least the room is soundproof...btw don't take the blue pill it's a trick...take them both...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Ahhh yes. Zardoz. As in "The wizard of Oz" per the the scene in the library. That movie might have been low budget and goofy, but there was a lot there under the surface of the story.

On topic: Sorry, that information is classified.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
SloAnPainful is my gamertag for years so I basically use it for everything, spelled and laid out many different ways.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm addicted to smiley faces. So far, medication and therapy has had no impact.

On a serious note, I do love smiley faces. They just make me feel happy. And since I've dealt with PTSD and depression a good majority of my life, I guess my username is also a hope, as well.

smyleegrl

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Kayla was the name of my favorite pet - a golden retriever/german shepherd mix who was the best dog ever. When I would sweet-talk her, I would call her "Kayla luv". Sadly, Kayla is no longer with us, but she will remain in my heart forever.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Twilightgem = my favorite stone, labradorite. I feel most drawn to this stones refractive qualities. I love rock hounding. The name has nothing to do with the Twilight novels. Although, my daughter just started the first one & a friend of my husbands lives next door to the author. It reflects the color of how I feel inside.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Picked mine back at the dawn of the internet age; it seemed a good description of what email was; an electronic passing back and forth of messages.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Mine is simply because I bought my car a few days before I signed up. I drive a Honda CRZ
Changed it up a bit, and voila.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Mines for "JAL Motors", my fictional GT racing team. I used to do alot of racing on games like R-factor, GT racing, and Nascar. I really got in to it deep. "Obsessed", my wife told me. I created many fictional tracks too. That was pretty rewarding.
And the 1 was for, well I was the number 1 car.... so.....

I see the squirrel. Super Squirrel. I swear I did not see your avatar before now... Really, I wasn't copying.

My squirrel is in an API photo of the runway of the Afganistan Airport in Kabul the morning after the US bombed it in the early days of the never ending anti-terror campaign.

The squirrel is a ceramic one I painted many years back. He's outfitted with a shoulder mounted,.. self contained laser cannon. Notice the damage that rascal was able to do.

JL

edit on 12/29/2012 by jalmo1 because: worked on some spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
"MYSTERIOUSTRANGER" for me does not mean the DEVIL-SATAN as in the Mark Twain book of the same name.

Only that I want privacy.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It is just my name and because Alexander was taken I added 1111. Pretty boring I guess...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So, have we learned anything about each other?

I looked the thread over and learned an interesting fact about almost every one of you. The ones I didn't learn anything about, was mainly due to the fact that you really didn't give anything.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. I hope you have read the responses of other members and learned something about them, maybe started a private conversation discussing your love of dogs or appreciation for snow. I hope more members take part, but if they don't, then I'll understand.

Not everyone wants to know. But I do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join