It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza: Mutant DNA Might Explain Sandy Hook Massacre. What about other proven killers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This seems to be breaking 'alternative' (ie: all the worst sources) news that i can't see on ATS and thought I'd pitch it out there.

Here is the TMZ link I got the attention grabbing headline from.
Adam Lanza Mutant DNA Might Explain Sandy Hook Massacre

And here is the same story in The Daily Mail...
DNA of Sandy Hook killer Adam Lanza to be examined for 'evil' gene

And The Sun...

Lanza in tests for evil DNA

So all BS sources to be sure... but they are some of the most read websites/news outlets and that is worrying. How can the MSM get away with such shoddy reporting? It baffles me. This is the tip of a very rotten iceberg.

Anyway. My question would be why don't they test the DNA of PROVEN killers to find 'the evil gene'?
Like the Iceman killer... he is one scary dude!!!

Why test Lanza? Why leak this story?
Why test someone who... unless I'm mistaken.... has not yet been found guilty by any official story... let alone be someone who is judged to be 'evil'....?

This story sums up the madness related to this case but also might point to the fact that it is a messed up false flag.

edit on 28-12-2012 by manmental because: spellink

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

This is a load of nonsense. Why is it so hard to believe that actual human beings commit heinous acts? There is some inherent need to displace the blame onto "monsters" and looking into this persons genetic background hoping to find some mutation, or "evil" gene is 21st century myth-making. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Or it may point to Lanza being a robot sent from the future. Or a reptilian. Or maybe it points to Lanza being Obama's illegitimate love child he had with a space alien from the future who designed the robots.

Keep up the great research.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I hope this story proves to be complete BS.... my faith in humanity depends on it!

It just reminded me of 'Boys From Brazil'... the novel by Ira Levin about cloning Hitler.

I so hope there isn't an 'evil gene' because if there is someone will market it. It will be bad.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
I so hope there isn't an 'evil gene' because if there is someone will market it. It will be bad.

Just think, they could use it for genetic screening on all newborns. You may be deemed "harmful" to society before you even have a chance to live life.

The burden of proof and evidence required for such research should undoubtedly be overwhelming at the very least or else dismiss the results.
edit on 28-12-2012 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just a question, do you think if this becomes an accepted thing, and that he does have Mutant DNA that made him do the evil shooting spree will he get a lesser sentence, or put in the loony bin. and if so, wouldn't that mean everyone in prison who has done the same could make the same sort of claim.

just a question. please answer

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If you ask me, this sounds like there may be a more sinister underlying aspect at play here. Eugenicists will always find a way to push an agenda and this seems more like their same BS rhetoric.

A Mass murderer gene? Right...

So when they find it, will everyone have to submit to having their blood work tested and data based? That seems rather convenient. And if someone has this "gene" what then happens? Will people be forced to go into treatment against their will, even if they are normal and have committed zero crimes? Will another medication be created to treat the gene?

Thank goodness Big Pharm and Eugenicists have this covered. Psychiatrists will fill in the blanks and we will all be safe. Phew.

Sarcasm aside. All this and they will never address the obvious link, the SSRI connection.
edit on 28-12-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danny85
Just a question, do you think if this becomes an accepted thing, and that he does have Mutant DNA that made him do the evil shooting spree will he get a lesser sentence, or put in the loony bin. and if so, wouldn't that mean everyone in prison who has done the same could make the same sort of claim.

just a question. please answer

Hi. What was the question?
I read and re-read your message but there is no '?' question mark.

And also when you say...

will he get a lesser sentence, or put in the loony bin

No... because he (Adam Lanza) was pronounced dead at the scene.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He's not the killer. I will never accept the official story that is so chalk full of holes as to be a huge kick in the teeth to citizens. He is one of the victims, a beautiful young boy, he and his mother singled out and murdered.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
He's not the killer. I will never accept the official story

Hi Unity
He might not be the killer, but there is NO official story!!!!!

Please wait for an OS before commenting further!

IMO I think it's a 'Port Arthur'.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous. Even if they found some sort of genetic disposition that would show he has this alleged "Monster Gene" how could you even prove that a person would act on such impulse?

This reminds me of that Tom Cruise movie, Minority Report when people are arrested ahead of time for having thoughts of commiting horrendous acts. You simply can't prove a persons intentions with a strand of DNA, hell our DNA gets warped with all of the chemicals they douse us with on a daily basis anyways, how could you not prove that they fed something into him that caused this Gene?

Sounds like a load of balogne to me

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
TMZ? The Sun? Daily Mail? Where's the Enquirer?

Excuse me if I wait for a legitimate source before I give this another thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Perhaps they want to ensure his real identity?
Someone created this cockamamie story to draw attention away from that.

top topics

join