It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your ideal partner?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey took the time to view your threads.
You're a passionate person.
I lost my ideal woman, for the second time, but she's coming back to me.
She's the best person I've ever met. She's caring, she loves the family, she always took care of me and put me before her and I took that for granted.
Now though, I've changed for her, for the best and I will put her before myself for a change because she really deserves it. She's simple, sensitive, responsible and well...she's everything to me.
She likes good food, good music, she's well spoken and doesn't hold a grudge against anyone, she's forgiving and if we were all like her the world would be a much better place.
She's got black her, color of her eyes are black, she's beautiful, she will never read this comment because 1) she doesn't do internet and 2) she only speaks Spanish.
I can't wait for her to come back. My ideal woman, I love you.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hard question ,hard answer...it must have...

But the question is what we would do for the ideal partner without expecting something in return, except love,

"For a woman ....
What would make a man
Her to embrace
When he is sad
Whithout her Love
A man is hopeless...."

I guess that The conversation should be like this

I mean like this...

edit on 3-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: vid added

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

So Anyways, I find myself really digging older women. Tall red heads. Not too much makeup. Maybe some wine red lipstick depending on their complexion. I like curly red hair, some freckles, mature, mystic, smarter than me, taller than me.

You could always get your gal a red wig, some tall heels, and a witchy outfit, and go to town...

Personally, my wife is my ideal woman....

Beautiful
Smart
Funny
Fun to be around
Isn't opposed to the occasional threesome
Likes to play video games
A little bit nerdy, just like me

I really couldn't have custom ordered a better fit, she's perfect in every way.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well first she must love Will Ferrel. She must also love comedy. Random moments of stupidness. Be able to laugh and act stupid herself. Understand creating myspace pages of alter egos. Therefore creating one herself (I can't remember it's name).

She must also love going to comedy clubs. Be shy around people she don't know quiet and conservative at family get together. That way when her brothers said I just wanted attention by being the same way. If she thought about it she'd realize she does the same thing.

She must love sitting around with me watching movies and drinking chocolate milk. Have a dirty room that I have to clean when I'm bored. My pay back to her for doing the laundry.

The most important thing as far as activities she must love to cuddle and her most favorite position in the bed room when cuddling is spooning.

5'6 long blonde hair should blade length. Bright blue eyes shaped like an egyptian goddess. Lips! and sponge bob teeth.

She must be able to dress in anything and get my aphrodisiac pumping. Doesn't need make up. Skin pale like the snow. And a voice that sounds like an angel from heaven.

Her personality should be humble,random,and sometimes obnoxious.

Most of all she must be able to commit. And tell the truth. Other wise I'll walk in the cold rain alone waiting for the sun to come out for the rest of my life. Most likely looking forward to the next life when I get the chance to be with her again.

As we see the same people in every life.

Oh yeah can't forget the tree trunks.

"Into the mystic"
edit on 12-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hmm I dont know I seem to have picked all the wrong ones as i'm currently in divorce mode.

I never cared if they were short or tall, eye color doesnt matter, humor mattered, someone who read a lot and appreciates the outdoors, dark hair, smart but with a bad boy side.

So I think since that didnt work, ever.... my next choice will a blonde who doesnt talk, doesnt read, unfunny, indoorsy type, lol. Ugh, there is always the nunnery I suppose.
edit on 2-2-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by jiggerj

I agree entirely. I am a solitary person. I really enjoy my own thoughts. My wife and I are completely different. I was a beers in the park, loud rock music Guy as a teen, she was a prissy go to a club, diva fan. We have both mellowed out. She still doesn't like what I do for amusement nor I her. It is great. We are free.

I have never even thought of saying no to something she wanted to do. We each have our space and freedom. When we are together it is quality time or family time. When we are not, no big deal. We are around eachother.

I post on ATS with head phones on, do computer stuff, what ever, she watches girl TV or does what ever it is she does when we are in leisure mode. We cuddle every now and again or what not when it feels right.

That is why I can grow old with her. Good friend, good lover, my opposite, and she respects my space.
We don't get sappy out of insecurities produced by too much idle time together.

I believe that there are two types of people who seek love. Some feel that they need time apart to refresh their marriage. Others feel that time apart is separation from the one they love the most.

Each of us needs to understand ourselves and make sure the we find a partner that has the same values. Neither the couple who enjoys separation nor the couple that seeks to eliminate separation are wrong.

It is when men and women with conflicting love styles come together that real problems occur. All problems can be overcome but the road will be rockier for these couples.

And best friends is a must. If your partner the one you will spend the most time with isn't your best friend this will also cause conflict.
edit on 2-2-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I can't believe I got a warning today with regards to my post !!!
. And it's been deleted
I must have offended a Vulcan

Well there was a thread about aliens having access to the Internet the other day
edit on 3-2-2013 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Ask the mod....and don't feel bad...we've ALL had things warned at one time or another...even as mods, hehe....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Just curious. Does deaf, dumb, and inflatable count? Oh yeah, and she's got to be a blonde too.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If I was building the perfect woman it'd be: Red Hair not the kind that's orange more like the dark red, Green eyes, skin that is not ginger or pale. She has to have thighs not huge ones but meat on'em. Wide hips. not just had a baby hips but birthing hips. Not fat but not skinny right around in the 115 125 range. no shorter then 5'5.

Her personality would be down t earth one that's tuned to meet someone 50/50. Someone who is smart enough to know when to be dumb and when to be smart. Someone who could listen but talk up a storm. Someone capable of understanding the people she's around and her environment. Capable of creating the right moment.

Mentally strong enough to initiate contact. Capable of asking a man to marry her like Pink did.

She'd be a witch/pagan/spiritualist. Someone I could sit down with a write a modern day bible that reaches out to the whole world and describes and proves itself through modern day science. And is mixed with ancient rituals. So that any Shaman or average person could pick it up and fully understand magic,reality and consciousness in it's entirety.

That's my girl. She don't exist.

So I guess I'd have to just settle with someone.

Who is capable of listening intelligent enough to talk back. Smart enough to know when to leave me alone. Likes romance. And doesn't think she's gonna move up in my house and train me. You aint training crap your gonna meet me 50 50 or atleast 25 75. I don't ask for much but a equal house hold and loyalty.

That doesn't exist either. So I'm screwed... and I don't care! I do just find single. It's society that trains you to think you need someone. You didn't have someone your whole life and they come and go. Obviously not having someone doesn't kill you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I would agree with almost all of that. I have met that woman. She is wonderful, BUT I was too young, and now I am too married...lol.

Nah, I am really happy with my wife, but The exact woman you describe exists. I met her not long ago. She is fantastic. I have a good friendship with her now instead. It is better this way. I am also very much in love with my wife and gave her my heart for this life. I take vows very seriously.

It Works out. We would probably ruin the world anyways.

Ghost busters taught us, You dont cross the streams....
and star wars showed us that we cannot repel firepower of that magnitude.....

dont give up hope. The other woman like that I met was my first love. another life maybe. It felt like she was a left over from a past life or something ....

anyhoot. Live long and prosper. Keep the faith, and good luck. At least you know what you want and I assure they are out there.

edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

well, I thought it your post was freaking awesome. Made me want to buy a Vulcan costume for the wife.

lol

peace and long life,
live long and prosper guy....

edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Not really bothered, just thought it daft to remove and warn weeks after it was posted
Anyways I've changed my mind
I want Jessica rabbit now ............play patticake........and smudge her ink

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
1. An ideal partner has grown up.

2. An ideal partner is open and non-defensive.

3. An ideal partner is honest and lives with integrity.

4. An ideal partner is respectful of and sensitive to the other, having uniquely individual goals and priorities.

5. An ideal partner has empathy for and understanding of their partner.

6. An ideal partner is physically affectionate and sexually responsive.

7. An ideal partner has a sense of humor!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I always imagined I could meet that special someone if she was into working on cars or skateboarding. So far the only girls in my small town that I've took interest in all share these traits:
Astronomy, Photography, Guns, Paintball, Smoking (optional), Love of outdoors, Risk taker, Likes death metal....
Needless to say I'm having trouble finding love in my town of less than 8K
Last year I thought I found the one. She could even work on cars! Too bad she turned out to have s secret girlfriend the whole time but decided not to reveal that until we already kissed and I was ready to commit.

Someday I'll find that perfect badass to have adventures with.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Someone I can have lots of fun with. Like playing PC games and playstation, someone who likes paintballing, hitchiking across the country. He/she must be kind of open minded person not older than 27 who loves spending some time in nature, going to beach and swimming and knows how to cook something. Like, anything, whatever. I don't want to be in a relationship where I have to cook or clean because that's women's job. I could only do something if my partner is too busy, but I'd much rather do something else. I tried to cook once and I ruined my mom's cooking pan. So I was like # that # from now on, I ain't doing that. But at the same time, I can't imagine being with a guy who does all that when there's no woman in the house while I'm doing nothing because that's not fair. So I'd help a bit. My ideal partner is very hot and in good shape or at least cute and funny, not someone ugly and boring. But I don't think many people are ugly at all and I easily fall in love, a bit of kissing and touching is usually enough. And if someone makes me something to eat, they win my heart in an instant. Huge bonus is interest in conspiracy theories, spirituality and thinking about stuff and all that. Alcohol drinkers, smokers and people willing to try out fun drugs are welcome. I need someone to go out with all the time so drinking is important part.
edit on 3-3-2013 by creativespirit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join