It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your ideal partner?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What would be the perfect Woman or Man IYO.

How would you describe them? I am curious as to peoples determining factors.

Depending on what stage of your life you are in, you will look for various different things. If you have found your partner you may still have a wandering eye for what you would appreciate in a partner. I am married but can still admire a wonderful woman, even though I would not pursue anything with her or even flirt.

I even advocate talking about it with your actual partner. My wife and I sometimes talk about eye candy every now and again as we see it. It makes us laugh at each others tastes. It also avoids the odd fight I see people go through when our eyes wander. We don't disrespect each other mind you, we just admit that we find people attractive and so give each other cues as to what we would like for them to wear, work on, ect. I have never said hey hun look at that hottie there, don't you wish you looked like her? I would say "wow, she has a beautiful face, or really nice butt, or she looks great in that skirt, ect. It is not like our thing, we just don't avoid the obvious. We mostly mention people we saw or met that the other did not see themselves. If we are together we usually just know.

My wife gives me a sense of her taste in guys as far as cologne, clothing, physical attributes and what not. When I get too fat she mentions muscles more often, placing an innuendo as to my need to work out and get back into shape. It is all loving and I have never taken it as offensive, she loves me and I her.

So Anyways, I find myself really digging older women. Tall red heads. Not too much makeup. Maybe some wine red lipstick depending on their complexion. I like curly red hair, some freckles, mature, mystic, smarter than me, taller than me.

I have never been a cheater. Ultimate test is that this exact sort of woman just walked in and I didn't really even think about her until she left. I called my wife to say hi, and kept on working. It wasn't until she left that I noticed how attractive she was. So if you are feeling guilty don't. There is nothing wrong with admiring beauty. It releases you from its hold over you. Just admit it and move on.

I have not had a single type of woman I admired. It has changed as I changed.

So, ATS, what is your ideal partner. Mind and body?

edit on 28-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a women who cant talk, loves to cook/clean, and loves special time in the bedroom

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
[snip]
edit on 2-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Cares about her health.
Not spoiled like most American women.
Can hold an intelligent conversation, and knows the difference between "your" and "you're."
Beyond that, I don't really care.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

"your" and "you're."

Yeah, that really is important, all kidding aside. It shows allot about how much they care about other things.

American women can be a little high maintenance, I agree with you there as well. I had to marry out of country. Not for that reason since there are great women there. A great woman who just happens to not be from the US just turned up by fate and I was hooked.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My ideal gal would be independent, creative as in artist or musician, have a passion for the outdoors and nature, be non confrontational, be able to operate for 15 minutes without staring at a cell phone, care about her health and diet, not into a lot of makeup and perfume, and maybe athletic. These are not my expectations necessarily, but in an ideal fashion, these attributes would be harmonious in my world.

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have something for doctors and nurses. Something about the scrubs. They also come with the benefit of their medical experience and knowledge.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
May sound cheesy!!!! but my wife is my ideal partner

Why?...because she's my best friend. First and foremost, when two people can be mischievous and playful together and trust one another implicitly because they became friends first sometimes the rest just follows

Old saying..'Love without friendship as its base is no love at all,'...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well I'm kind of with my ideal woman. But I never stuck to a guideline of how they should look, I liek too many things

I like tall, short, thick, thin, blonde, brunette, red hair, black hair, white, tan, brown, black, yellow red or olive skin.

I like women!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
buxom redhead

really big brains

so glad i have mrs rockoperawriter
edit on 28-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
be able to operate for 15 minutes without staring at a cell phone

Ah, another important quality I forgot about. You may have some difficulty on this one.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

yes, big yes. There is nothing more attractive than a serious doctor or rude nurse. Uniforms in general are great.

I am not a big fan of the sexy cop costumes though. Played out IMO.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Yeah, me too. I have phases though. Like last month I was finding myself attracted to petite girls with long black hair, green eyes, plump lips, and athletic builds.

A couple months ago, blonds with round features, before that there were other things I took notice of.

I have constants which I always like, which my wife is. But I take notice of some type of women for what ever reason at times. I dont know.

Ultimately, I love women too!

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I have been married to my "ideal" man for 21 years, but the things that I found most attractive about him are the same things I find most attractive to this day: loyalty, acceptance, morality, dedication, intelligence and a really warped sense of humor!

As far as physical attributes go those aren't important to me, but if I had to pick one thing that I have always found to be the most pleasing is "salt and pepper" hair. For some odd reason all of the women in my family find that to be the most physically attractive attribute of a man.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InitiumArietis

I agree. It just isn't fun when you are not friends. Sex sucks, conversations stall, everything they do bothers you, nothing you do makes them happy.

When there is a loving friendship underneath, sex is AWESOME, conversations are interesting and casual, they make you happy with little things, and it is effortless to make them smile.

Also, I don't think you can stay married to someone you just find attractive. What happens when you get old and ugly? I tell you what, you never find out because you guys will get divorced out of the fear of being stuck with someone you don't love before you let yourself go and run out of options.

friends make great lovers. Lovers make better friends. Just takes honesty and fearlessness on a personal level, but most importantly LOVE.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

They say great minds think alike.
edit on 28-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: as always a type o

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

My God man. You have taken the cake.

Vulcans. So indifferent and sleek. The hair, the spandex. Wow. You have just made the best post of this thread.

call me a pathetic human and belittle me in a condescending tone rife with logic and words I need a dictionary to comprehend. Then kiss me you green blooded ice queen....lol

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I could make a list that starts with "sex addict" but I won't.

Basically, someone who puts up with my s**t in equal measure that I put up with hers. I'm a pretty grounded person but I do have a tendency to go off the deep end sometimes. My ideal woman wouldn't be shy about grabbing me by the collar and yanking me back before I go too far. Just knock on that door and tell me to knock it off. The same goes for me. Go too far with something and I'll call you on it eye to eye. There are two key moments in a day: One right before you go to sleep and one right after you wake up, when you realize that all your petty differences are just that.......Petty. It should go without saying that they are if both of you are willing to sleep in the same bed at night. If you can look your partner in the eye in those two moments and realize you love them, nothing else matters.

I guess you could say that my ideal woman would see eye to eye with me in that regard.

And trust. Give me all of your trust and I'll never betray you. You'll have me by the short and curlies at that point.

youtu.be...

edit on 28-12-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Incredibly wealthy with a heart condition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join