Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

page: 9
17
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by AhatmoseSo I ask you again "Why do you not need to see proof of this event ? Why do you believe when not one single piece of evidence has been shown to you ? "

I really can not really believe what has happened to humanity.


Nor can I, fellow poster, nor can I.

I posted a thread last night about verifiable anomalies in that days events. I didn't accuse...I didn't speculate...

I went to bed...got up...4 pages in...the thread is closed. With no answers to a deeply troubling situation.

It's bad enough when MSM and TPTB conspire to manipulate our perceptions...but to have a site like this ban the discussion of same is quite a bit more than I ever expected.

Not a positive start to 2013.



Did you read Skeptic Overlord's posts?

He is embarrassed for the ATS community and is not going to have all the hard work he put into the site destroyed by narcissistic, self-absorbed ridiculousness. ATS is a great site based on the idea of denying ignorance, not spreading it.

Your "anomaly" thread was nothing but your own lack of acceptance of facts as they have been presented to you. It was all unsubstantiated conjecture, including accusations that the parents of dead children weren't real, and that the children were not killed

Feel free to join the millions of people on other websites making fools of themselves. It's not flying here. Baseless conjecture, ignoring the reality, is not denying ignorance. It's laughable.

On the topic of the affidavits remaining sealed, it might be prudent to want the 90 days and see what the affidavits say, and how things develop. Then, after all the facts are known and confirmed, perhaps you can find more anomalies that you don't understand..

p.s. Actually the MSM is not limiting conjecture or comments on their news threads. Clearly YouTube isn't limiting conjecture. Feel free to post your thoughts on their sites. You have no entitlement to post anything on ATS. It's a big world out there.




posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Since they have a dead shooter, maybe they are looking at other covenient crimes to hang on the guy.....


Seriously though, the smashed computer is the key as far as i can tell......its the one wierd item that has me fascinated......i believe it was done to protect someone...
Should they reconstruct the hard drive, i am thinking they may find that Adam had some kind of mentor......

Between the movie shooting & now the school shooting, NOT releasing the surveillance tapes of these guys, raises lots of questions for me.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19
 



Reacting to reports that Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest at funerals for the victims of last week's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School...


Doesn't anyone wonder if these Westboro Baptist Church clowns are not simply another synthetic tool right out of the play book, (maybe like wikileaks?) that was my FIRST thought when hearing about them in the past. I mean really, c'mon these people REALLY would want to protest here after this at innocent children's funerals or afterward? Ok, Might this just be a way to drum up antagonism against justified protest, quick go call a legislator and let's get some more bans passed, maybe this time we can even 'link' and ban other legitimate forms of protest. That's really how these people work. Get the public riled up about a (problem, often synthetic), have them (under duress of a controlled media) demand a (reaction), then step in with a prescripted (solution) that is far sweeeping and targets the items to be controlled in the first place. So easy it seems ( or at least it used to be)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Yep it's been like watching a slow moving storm, swirling out in the distance, hard to tell just exactly how far away it is and when it will make full impact, but those awakened and not deceived know full well the signs of the times and which way the wind blows. Gradualism makes the frames move in slow motion, but we know all the actors, we know the plot, we know the methods, and we know how the writers intend for it to end. But we'll see.

edit on 1-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.


What was once like checkers, is now like chess. The enemy used to be obvious. They looked different and stuck out like a sore thumb. Now, the enemy and the 'actors' look like the peaceful family man next door or the cute little model in college. The deception has grown much more complex and appearance is even more deceiving than ever. The magicians have expanded their game to the highest level imaginable



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755
 



On the topic of the affidavits remaining sealed, it might be prudent to want the 90 days and see what the affidavits say, and how things develop. Then, after all the facts are known and confirmed, perhaps you can find more anomalies that you don't understand..


Yes I agree, I think Obama and congress both need to go slowly and not start trying to disarm the public right away until the facts come in. Let's all wait. IF this was just a drill (feel embarrased) or an actual false flag it could be disasterous if American's fell for it and lost some of their 2nd amend. protections based on synthetic events. The details must be known and the story needs to make reasonable sense. Personally, I'm kind of embarrased on this site to find people wishing to shut down discussion and saying 'look at the facts' when there really appear to have been very few (if any) such facts offered at all. It seems really like more of a case of just shut up, accept media stories as fact, and stop asking inconvenient questions.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600
 


Yes I know. I have seen the exact same thing at the movie theater. Does that make that real as well ?

Not one single picture, Not even of the gunman. Not one picture of the front of the school being blown apart. NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE. First responders being told to stand down. Bodies being whisked away in the dead of night with parents not identifying the bodies but pictures supplied by the police.

It is so far a completely unproven event and no amount of bad mouthing those of us who want to see some evidence is going to change that.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

Originally posted by stirling
Since they have a dead shooter, maybe they are looking at other covenient crimes to hang on the guy.....


Seriously though, the smashed computer is the key as far as i can tell......its the one wierd item that has me fascinated......i believe it was done to protect someone...
Should they reconstruct the hard drive, i am thinking they may find that Adam had some kind of mentor......

Between the movie shooting & now the school shooting, NOT releasing the surveillance tapes of these guys, raises lots of questions for me.


It should raise a question for everyone, but it doesn't. They'll tell you that we don't have a "right" to see it. Or they'll ask you "why" you want to see it. How dare you want proof of such a horrific event, you sick sick person, you. What they should be asking is why does MSM always "leak" surveillance footage obtained from "anonymous officials," but for the last two major shootings, they have not. Why have no 911 calls been released for Aurora or Sandy Hook? MSM LOVES to post the gory details of such events. Are we supposed to believe that they've suddenly pulled a Grinch and grown a heart, and want to spare the victims' families any additional agony? Yeah right.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose
reply to post by shasta9600
 


Yes I know. I have seen the exact same thing at the movie theater. Does that make that real as well ?

Not one single picture, Not even of the gunman. Not one picture of the front of the school being blown apart. NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE. First responders being told to stand down. Bodies being whisked away in the dead of night with parents not identifying the bodies but pictures supplied by the police.

It is so far a completely unproven event and no amount of bad mouthing those of us who want to see some evidence is going to change that.



The writing is carved into the wall. You will swallow the unbelievable story, or in no time at all..you will be called the enemy. If the thought of that doesn't violently shake one out of their deep sleep, unfortunately it seems nothing at this point really will
edit on 1-1-2013 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755
 


www.abovetopsecret.com...

I refer you back to my post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I wonder how long I would be allowed to remain a member if I interjected myself into threads and offered nothing beyond hystrionics and appeals to halt discussion.

Good job, mods.

Way to keep the discussion civilized, on topic and free of personal attacks and insults.

geezus h. krist
edit on 1-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600
 


Please examine the photo below and perhaps you can explain to me why "Little Emilie" has a head as large as her "mother" ? And while you are at it take a look, a very close look at the dark sweater of the smallest child. This image has been Photoshopped plain and simple.

img22.imageshack.us...



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahatmose
 


I'm not familiar with analyzing photoshopped pictures, or any of that stuff, but perhaps something can also be done to compare this year's Christmas photo with the other images of the family we've seen.

www.abqjournal.com...

www.abqjournal.com...
edit on 1-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose
reply to post by shasta9600
 


Please examine the photo below and perhaps you can explain to me why "Little Emilie" has a head as large as her "mother" ? And while you are at it take a look, a very close look at the dark sweater of the smallest child. This image has been Photoshopped plain and simple.

img22.imageshack.us...


Well done. I hadn't seen that comparison yet.

The 'friendly neighbor' said, "it seemed as if it was a skit or a play". My response, yes it certainly does..is. The production team needs a new job. They're aweful



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by swansong19
 


The issue of the Newtown Bee photos with the 12-december in the address bar has been explained. The "12" in 12-december is a redundancy. Don't ask me why.

It doesn't stand for the 12th...it stands for December.

There is till no answer for the bing cache date of the 13th on the Newton Bee/Dawn Hochsprung story. The techs with whom I have discussed it are at a loss to explain it away.


edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose
reply to post by shasta9600
 


Yes I know. I have seen the exact same thing at the movie theater. Does that make that real as well ?

Not one single picture, Not even of the gunman. Not one picture of the front of the school being blown apart. NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE. First responders being told to stand down. Bodies being whisked away in the dead of night with parents not identifying the bodies but pictures supplied by the police.

It is so far a completely unproven event and no amount of bad mouthing those of us who want to see some evidence is going to change that.


Good on you.

Krist we still have to wait another 5 years to see the rest of the heavily redacted Kennedy files.

Maybe we'll have to tell our kids to keep their eyes open for the Sandy hook info when they retire.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19
reply to post by swansong19
 


The issue of the Newtown Bee photos with the 12-december in the address bar has been explained. The "12" in 12-december is a redundancy. Don't ask me why.

It doesn't stand for the 12th...it stands for December.

There is till no answer for the bing cache date of the 13th on the Newton Bee/Dawn Hochsprung story. The techs with whom I have discussed it are at a loss to explain it away.


edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)


You keep posting misinformation. The cache url is not bing. It's cc.bingj.com

cc.bingj.com is not the same as bing.

Google cc.bingj.com malware.

Perhaps your first step to becoming web savvy is understanding url's, sub-domains, and how refreshing the page several times could be downloading malware on to your computer each time. You may also want to educate yourself re time stamps on html pages, cache pages, and photos. Just because an html page has a time and date doesn't mean it's accurate, or that you can tell what time zone is being referenced.

Or how's this for Occam's Razor. Call Shannon Hicks tomorrow. Talk to her. I'm sure you can get her directly. Ask her about how she took the photos. See if you think she's lying to you. She might even email you the original photos if you ask nice.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by Ahatmose
reply to post by shasta9600
 


Please examine the photo below and perhaps you can explain to me why "Little Emilie" has a head as large as her "mother" ? And while you are at it take a look, a very close look at the dark sweater of the smallest child. This image has been Photoshopped plain and simple.

img22.imageshack.us...


Well done. I hadn't seen that comparison yet.

The 'friendly neighbor' said, "it seemed as if it was a skit or a play". My response, yes it certainly does..is. The production team needs a new job. They're aweful


Please examine this close-up.

If this is not a paste job, and not even a good one at that, then I don't know what is.

And please take a good look how the hand has been fabricated to give the devils horn sign.

The thumb is not even close to where it should be ...

Very scary.

img688.imageshack.us...



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed


www.ctpost.com

Sedensky said in his applications that the affidavits contained information "not known to the general public" and that premature disclosure would "seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation" by "divulging sensitive and confidential information" known only to investigators.
Although no arrests have been made and "none are contemplated," Sedensky also said the possibility has not been ruled out, and that releasing the information would make it difficult to solve crimes ...
(visit the link for the full news article)


"information 'not known to the general public'"...as in:
1) AR-15 rifle found in trunk loaded and unfired?
2) 4 handguns found in school?
3) 2 shooters seen in the school by LE?
4) Lanza had no gun residue on his hands?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Originally posted by Vaedur

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed


www.ctpost.com

Sedensky said in his applications that the affidavits contained information "not known to the general public" and that premature disclosure would "seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation" by "divulging sensitive and confidential information" known only to investigators.
Although no arrests have been made and "none are contemplated," Sedensky also said the possibility has not been ruled out, and that releasing the information would make it difficult to solve crimes ...
(visit the link for the full news article)


"information 'not known to the general public'"...as in:
1) AR-15 rifle found in trunk loaded and unfired?
2) 4 handguns found in school?
3) 2 shooters seen in the school by LE?
4) Lanza had no gun residue on his hands?


I agree. If this case is so cut and dry why is anything being withheld ? It does not make sense and one can only surmise that they need time to concoct the "official" story.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahatmose
 


Another paste job imho:

If you blow this up you will see that this is the only place where the line is completely straight. It has been cut and pasted onto the background image.

img407.imageshack.us...

img607.imageshack.us...

As Goldbug would say (even though many call him a fraud) BUSTED !



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahatmose
 


It's the same pattern as the James Holmes case. At least in that case I can somewhat understand them holding back information since he is still alive, and will have to go to trial. But with this case? You can't tell me they don't hear the rumblings of the public on this. Everywhere I go, even MSM comments sections, there are people asking questions.

Why not try to shut everyone up by giving them something that indicates this really is open and shut. I mean, to not even present a timeline by this point? How about clarifying information regarding the gun found in the trunk of the car? Nope. Instead, let's just pretend that didn't happen, we didn't see anything. Maybe address the multiple shooters issue? The man that was seen in handcuffs on the ground? Should they clarify for this for the public so it can be put to rest? Nah. Let's ignore that, too. There's a simple explanation for it, but the public doesn't need to know. They haven't indicated who checked for vitals, and declared all of these people dead, nor how they so quickly determined that they didn't really even need ambulances. Just trust them that someone did, you don't need to who or even if they were qualified to do so. Just trust them. You don't have a right to know anyway. Shame on you for doubting anything. Give them time to make up the official story. There's no way they could clarify anything about the gun found in the trunk, the multiple shooters, the man in handcuffs, the timeline in this short period of time.

These are pretty big red flags, and if someone doesn't see them, it's because they're afraid to.
edit on 2-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
17
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

log in

join