page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by GrantedBail

It appears to be late afternoon and having rained alot. I think it must have been on Sunday as was stated
previously was the plan, based on the weather.

www.wunderground.com...

Sunday is the first day it wasn't sunny.

But, of course, that would conflict with what we were later told. And would not allow time for the autopsies.
I am not sure how long it takes to do even one. Especially with the finding and removing of an alleged 223
bullets. How long would it have taken Carver to do the seven he stated?

You know...now that you mention it...how's this for an odd coincidence.

On October 12th 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary held a "fire drill".
www.sandyhookfire.com...

On the morning of this drill...as you can tell from the photo posted to twitter by Dawn Hochsprung it was a sunny fall morning.
twitter.com...#!/DHochsprung/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FF1121xE7

But notice in the first pic at the Sandy Hook Fire Dept site...what the day turned into...

Each group was also given time to meet the firefighters and then headed outdoors for a few minutes to see (and, when the rain stopped, go through) Engine 442.

I didn't look much further into it...but now...reading your posts and realizing that the footage of Dec14th also begins sunny and ends wet...

Well...you likely get where I'm going.

Yes, an amazing coincidence. Another day that started out sunny and ended raining. That happens so rarely in the north east.

Please tell us where you're going? What is the relevance to the fire drill and the shootings?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Please don't try the guilt trip or play on emotions. In discussions regarding conspiracies, truth seekers, free-thinkers and independent thinking in general should not be hindered. Of course no personal info of any person should be posted on the board.

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.

6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance. This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive. The net result for a disinfo artist is that emotions can seem artificial.

Please review my sig, for all those who are fed up by now. Don't let this discourage your need for discussion...

LadyK
edit on 31-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread and no one seems to want to help...or can....

But I'd really like a rational/technical explanation for this...and not just sarcastic or derisive conjecture.

How would this date be set? bing servers? Could they be wrong? Is there a way to check? etc...

Little Help Here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are also links to 2 pictures in the Newtown Bee archives.

newtownbee.com...

newtownbee.com...

Notice the date in the address bar 2012/12-December

A poster on another site said...

They are still live on the Newtown Bee web server. Load the images in Firefox and right-click and click "View Image Info". A new small window opens. Now in there click the GENERAL icon and notice the data "Modified: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:15:29 AM". This is the exact time and date that the image was uploaded to the web server. Yes, an hour and 15 minutes PRIOR to the incident taking place.

Yes, I did check and their server is indeed in the same timezone and in Conn.

Someone refute these claims for me...or this should be FRONT PAGE NEWS.
edit on 31-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

"Modified: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:15:29 AM". This is the exact time and date that the image was uploaded to the web server. Yes, an hour and 15 minutes PRIOR to the incident taking place.

When I checked the pic it gave me another time than 8:15:29, however it was a XX:15:29 too (don't want you guys to know which time zone I'm from). Then when I compare my local time and the Newton time and use this difference I get for the Newton time of this pic 11:15:29 AM, so this was after the shooting started.

About the date in the address bar 2012/12-December:
I think there is nothing suspicious here, it is the same with other pics in the archive:
newtownbee.com...
This pic has 10-October in the path, but was taken on October 24

I think the 2 pics were realy taken at December 14 after the shooting/drill started, because when you compare the following 2 pics you can see that the cars in the parking lots are the same
www.ryot.org...
www.collegian.com...
edit on 31-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

When I clicked page info it says 12-2012 then after that it says 12-14-12.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by Marlow

When I clicked page info it says 12-2012 then after that it says 12-14-12.

Page info of which page? Could you provide a link again, please, and which web browser you used? Or provide a screenshot?
I viewed this pic newtownbee.com...
which has 10-October in the address bar with Mozilla Firefox and it says last modified: Oct 24 2012 XX:29:01 (XX is the hour depending on your local time zone)
edit on 31-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Did the cameras quit working or didn't they? Is that really that hard? I haven't heard the press even comment on this one simple item? You'd think there really weren't any more investigative journalists in America after all the sham reporting, just Mockingbirds.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The whole thing is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by broctune

It certainly seems at least parts of it are - or at the least not accurate---I have to wonder if the very FIRST reports coming out of there were the Most accurate, and then the story changed (away from what happened) over time--- to fit the script as the media chose to portray it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Use the timing by the sun and shadows in the photo, this should give an acurate time during the day, but unfortunatly not the postings

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by broctune

I think your assessment is the most accurate one yet...let alone the most succinct.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi all.

Well it is Jan 1st, 2013 and still not one shred of evidence has been offered up to us to prove that the event at Sandy Hook has truly taken place. This is getting downright scary. We have been led to believe that 20 children and 6 adults were killed, riddled with bullets, yet not one single piece of evidence exists. All we have is "official" sources TELLING US but never showing us that it took place. I find this very ominous for now if the government tells us that The Aliens have landed and that to spare mankind we must offer up certain things we are totally going to believe them for in our dumbed down state we will literally believe anything they tell us and we no longer even demand proof. It is a frightening thing that is happening and I am shocked that the intelligent people here at this board have not demanded proof.

So I ask you again "Why do you not need to see proof of this event ? Why do you believe when not one single piece of evidence has been shown to you ? "

I really can not really believe what has happened to humanity.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AhatmoseSo I ask you again "Why do you not need to see proof of this event ? Why do you believe when not one single piece of evidence has been shown to you ? "

Nor can I, fellow poster, nor can I.

I posted a thread last night about verifiable anomalies in that days events. I didn't accuse...I didn't speculate...

I went to bed...got up...4 pages in...the thread is closed. With no answers to a deeply troubling situation.

It's bad enough when MSM and TPTB conspire to manipulate our perceptions...but to have a site like this ban the discussion of same is quite a bit more than I ever expected.

Not a positive start to 2013.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by littleewok
Use the timing by the sun and shadows in the photo, this should give an acurate time during the day, but unfortunatly not the postings

For what it's worth...

I think the pics of the kids running and some (at least one) of the overhead shots match up (including the cars parked in the lot) and were taken on the same day.

What I can't prove is that the day was Dec14.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This was posted in the thread I think you're talking about:

"What is there to view, to be outright frank and blunt about this, when what is there for remains aren't even human in appearance anymore to look at ....and are so badly destroyed by traumatic injury after multiple close gunshots, it's impossible for even a good funeral home to make things look right?"

I do wonder how they think it's possible then that families could identify the victims through photos if this was the case, and according to the ME, that's exactly how they were identified.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
This was posted in the thread I think you're talking about:

"What is there to view, to be outright frank and blunt about this, when what is there for remains aren't even human in appearance anymore to look at ....and are so badly destroyed by traumatic injury after multiple close gunshots, it's impossible for even a good funeral home to make things look right?"

I do wonder how they think it's possible then that families could identify the victims through photos if this was the case, and according to the ME, that's exactly how they were identified.

And I wonder how long I would be allowed to remain a member if I interjected myself into threads and offered nothing beyond hystrionics and appeals to halt discussion.

Individual threads of this event are garnering 100s of 1000s of views and are generating some very interesting discussion...and troubling concerns.

That ATS seems not to wish it discussed is simply one more glaring anomaly in an ever expanding list.

To give you an indication of just how over reactive the response here is...consider this.

Newtown foregoes anti-Westboro ordinance

www.newstimes.com...

NEWTOWN -- Reacting to reports that Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest at funerals for the victims of last week's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, town officials briefly considered -- but ultimately didn't act on -- a proposed emergency ordinance to keep members of the controversial church away from the services.

But we can't discuss it.

I wonder if any of the more vociferous posters will be calling the families to express their outrage at the lack of action to smother these displays?
edit on 1-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose
Hi all.

Well it is Jan 1st, 2013 and still not one shred of evidence has been offered up to us to prove that the event at Sandy Hook has truly taken place. This is getting downright scary. We have been led to believe that 20 children and 6 adults were killed, riddled with bullets, yet not one single piece of evidence exists. All we have is "official" sources TELLING US but never showing us that it took place. I find this very ominous for now if the government tells us that The Aliens have landed and that to spare mankind we must offer up certain things we are totally going to believe them for in our dumbed down state we will literally believe anything they tell us and we no longer even demand proof. It is a frightening thing that is happening and I am shocked that the intelligent people here at this board have not demanded proof.

So I ask you again "Why do you not need to see proof of this event ? Why do you believe when not one single piece of evidence has been shown to you ? "

I agree. What I think it comes down to at this point in history, is people believe in what makes them comfortable, for the most part. It seems that almost anything that requires a complete 'shake down' in the thinking process, is not attractive enough to persue for the majority. In the simplest of terms, the absolute truth of what is really going on in this world of ours, doesn't seem to be motivational enough to light a fire under most of the people we live with and around. They would rather be told what really happens when they don't get to see it, instead of putting forth some extra effort in the name of what's real and what the truth is.

As shocking as it is,.. if we've been paying attention, we've known this was coming for a long time. Well, it is officially here in the now. We're either awake to this massive deception that is going on or we will continue to skip around in the 'comfortable' fantasy land based on lies.

For those of you who are wide awake, I look forward to the day that the truth sets us all free. Personally, I don't prefer the saying "deny ignorance" anymore. It has left a bad taste in my mouth, so I'll find other ways of describing what that really means.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Should they reconstruct the hard drive, i am thinking they may find that Adam had some kind of mentor
reply to post by stirling

If he had one, I'm betting it was Sarah Brady.
I don't know if there was more than one shooter, but if so, could the police have had him/her in custody without knowing?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

As shocking as it is,.. if we've been paying attention, we've known this was coming for a long time. Well, it is officially here in the now. We're either awake to this massive deception that is going on or we will continue to skip around in the 'comfortable' fantasy land based on lies.

Yep it's been like watching a slow moving storm, swirling out in the distance, hard to tell just exactly how far away it is and when it will make full impact, but those awakened and not deceived know full well the signs of the times and which way the wind blows. Gradualism makes the frames move in slow motion, but we know all the actors, we know the plot, we know the methods, and we know how the writers intend for it to end. But we'll see.

edit on 1-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose
Hi all.

Here's my analysis of your "no evidence" theory using Skeptic Overlord's descriptive adjectives.

Ahatmose's No Evidence Given to
Substantiate Sandy Hook Killings Took Place Theory

Dozens of reporters invaded Newtown on Dec. 14, 2012, the day of the killings. These reporters, from a variety of independent news organizations, interviewed hundreds of witnesses. Parents of children who were killed made themselves available to the reporters. Parents of children who survived gave interviews. The children gave interviews. Many first responders gave interviews. All told dozens of eye-witnesses gave interviews.

The police made themselves available for questioning. Live reports were being broadcast. Discussion forums were filling with updates in real time that you can still read. Helicopters were broadcasting live from the school. Police radio transmissions were being broadcast live, and recorded.

Hundreds of photos were taken and published. Hundreds of videos were recorded. 26 funerals were held for the victims. Autopsies were performed. Caskets were purchased. Mourners buried their loved ones.

Ryan Lanza went live on Facebook to declare he wasn't the shooter. Peter Lanza claimed Adam Lanza's body. Nancy Lanza was found dead in her home, and was mourned at her own funeral conducted by her family.

Everything, all of the independent news reports, all of the independent interviews, all of the eye-witnesses, all events after the killings, corroborate the same basic event:

Adam Lanza went into the school with guns and killed 20 kids and 6 school employees.

Believing that random internet worms are somehow entitled to be shown physical evidence of dead children to satisfy their own sick curiosity is why SO made the post about this being the low point and embarrassment to ATS.

Yes, anybody who reads your post, and the stars you received, will also wonder how this has happened to humanity.

Ridiculousness 10+
Shameless 9
Narcissistic 10
Self-Absorbed 10+
Wildly Foolish 10+

p.s. Just because you're incapable of seeing reality as it is in your own limited view of the world doesn't mean it's not reality. Just sayin'.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join