It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
Ok 3 guys in a pub owe you £10, they have guns knifes etc and you ask them for the £10 and they say get lost what are you going to do.

I'd say drop you're weapons and fight like a man stop using guns start using you're fists like we
do in the uk...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
All those that say the UK and commonwealth won't join the US on some power-drive war or whatever need to remember something.

In 2003 the masses were baying for the invasion of the Middle-East - Namely Iraq.
All the smoke and mirrors, WMDs etc etc and the USA stormed in, the UK followed like a little puppy-dog.

You think the ptb can't get war-fever all worked up again? Guess again.
The elites have a lot of cards up their sleeve to get what they want.
Read your history books as 'Rome' is far from finished with what it's got planned for western civilisation.

Well said

Wait till food prices rise and fuel prices rise that you cant heat your home because China is buying up all the worlds resources, The whole world will be baying for Chinas blood,

India have already said this month that it is prepared to go to war with China over its violations in the China sea, The UK and commonwealth countries will back India as they are part of the commonwealth, it would be the same if they had a conflict with Australia.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Ok 3 guys in a pub owe you £10, they have guns knifes etc and you ask them for the £10 and they say get lost what are you going to do.

I'd say drop you're weapons and fight like a man stop using guns start using you're fists like we
do in the uk...

In a fair world that would work but in the real world they would simply laugh at you and if you’re lucky just tell you to get lost

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

do in the uk...

I have away said If leaders have an argument let them have a square go and have a duel between themselves no need to get the rest of us involved.

If they had to lead the charge there would be no war ever again.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

do in the uk...

I have away said If leaders have an argument let them have a square go and have a duel between themselves no need to get the rest of us involved.

Yeah cause Alexander the Great never led any charges.. right?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

do in the uk...

I've only been stabbed twice in my life and BOTH times were in the UK.

Fists.. with knives in them maybe! XD

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Soon the US is going to be a part of our history of failed nations.
In two to three year the US will finance the total military expenses of the Chinese army just with debt alone to china. That is something you Americans should think about.

USA its GAME OVER you have screwed up big time. How can you people imagine you can take on the world when we own you?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

I think america will just dump the $ and bring a new currency out and keep its reserve status with its military might.

Then those guys leave the pub to spend their £10.....All the shops are mysteriously closed to them so they starve to death.

edit on 29-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

In a fair world that would work but in the real world they would simply laugh at you and if you’re lucky just tell you to get lost

Cowards then...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

I've only been stabbed twice in my life and BOTH times were in the UK.

Fists.. with knives in them maybe! XD

Unusuall and unlucky to say the least ....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Cowards then...

Cowards or not they still have your money and you can’t do a thing about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Why are you guys trying to out-macho each other over drivel like this pathetic post?

Come on fellas, we're better human beings than this surely?

edit on 29-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

do in the uk...

Yeah cause Alexander the Great never led any charges.. right?

No in times gone by Kings and tribe leaders fought with their troops' name one leader who would do that for what they believe in today.

We are ruled by cowards who call it brave of Tony Blair to send troops to war, Brave they called it, well I have another name for it.
COWARD.
How can it be brave to send another person son to die when you own is safe at home.

I have met loads of people like Blair, Cameron' Obama, Bush
They start a fight in a pub and then disappear to the toilet leaving others to fight their battle, biggest mouths and start trouble then vanish.

If leaders fought at least we know they believe in what they are getting us into.

Thats another reason why I think america will take over, because they get others to do it for them and they get the power and the glory.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Why are you guys trying to out-macho each other over drivel like this pathetic post?

Come on fellas, we're better human beings than this surely?

edit on 29-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

Oh we are, but people in a group are not, look how Iraq was taken out for a lie, look around, the drones killing children ll done by human beings.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I recently heard from someone in the planning room that we're going to flex in 2013 beginning with taking out North Korea between march and June.

No joke. I think the age of Aquarius will begin harshly.

I pray not.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

They start a fight in a pub and then disappear to the toilet leaving others to fight their battle, biggest mouths and start trouble then vanish.

If leaders fought at least we know they believe in what they are getting us into.

Thats another reason why I think america will take over, because they get others to do it for them and they get the power and the glory.

They do in england leaders do fight unlike modern day world leaders one has to look at every hooligan
firm in england when theres 150-400 a side sometimes 20 everyweekened or every time in the week..
Ive fought for 20yrs in every town city in england scotland ireland and do my own fighting the comeradire
was allways there..

But you take the world leaders where are they now adays not in the front line like you say..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

They do in england leaders do fight unlike modern day world leaders one has to look at every hooligan
firm in england when theres 150-400 a side sometimes 20 everyweekened or every time in the week..
Ive fought for 20yrs in every town city in england scotland ireland and do my own fighting the comeradire
was allways there..

But you take the world leaders where are they now a days not in the front line like you say..

Yeah that's football but Im talking those who control money, police and army, if they were in your gang they would be at the back.

Where in Scotland' Im guessing your a Chelsea fan.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Considering how far into debt we've gone to fund the military, I've got to assume the US Army is a machine that cannot be stopped. As we approach this "fiscal cliff" and have this looming economic problem, and with a lot of other countries trying to move off the US dollar for trade, maybe we should flex some military muscle. Hey, Australia, you don't want to use the US dollar? F--- you! We'll blow you off the map. Same goes for you, Japan...and you know we'll do it.

I'd prefer for us to lash out at people than to have our economy implode.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

Yeah it worked out brilliantly for Germany in the 1930s didn't it?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The United States is not in the business of being a World Conqueror. It is true that we have been in many a War...but there are reasons for that and if not us then who would set things straight?

Certainly not China or Russia. The fact is that regardless of what some may think...the World is a much safer place with the U.S. than without it.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by broctune
Considering how far into debt we've gone to fund the military, I've got to assume the US Army is a machine that cannot be stopped. As we approach this "fiscal cliff" and have this looming economic problem, and with a lot of other countries trying to move off the US dollar for trade, maybe we should flex some military muscle. Hey, Australia, you don't want to use the US dollar? F--- you! We'll blow you off the map. Same goes for you, Japan...and you know we'll do it.

I'd prefer for us to lash out at people than to have our economy implode.

But Australia is with The USA policy so is Canada, so is the EU and British Commonwealth.

The only problem I see is Russia but i actually believe they are really on the West side.

Japan knows the west is good for its country.

So that leaves Iran, a few other muslim countries a few african countries and China.

The bankers has went overboard and ruined the monetary system. I don't know if they were ordered to or not.

\we need a new system in place and I think this maybe the NWO people are talking about.

I believe that its all about the USA taking full control and if countries dont except the will simply be wiped off the map.

I think a one religion law will be passed.

The world at present is nuts we have muslims who read a book that says they can do almost anything to non muslims

In short there will be food shortages in 2013 and things will get scarce and then people wont bother what their government do as long as they dont go hungry and without.

Watch the media they will start to say prices are going up because of shortages ad then they will have other news items saying China is buying up all the food in Africa, oil etc.

Then people will start to moan about China, bingo the government get the green light to do what ever. because this will be reported as deliberate by China.

If you are in the USA go out with a video camera and ask anyone anywhere " if China buys up resources such as wheat, oil and food prices rise and gas prices.

What should America do' I would be surprised if you get any answer differnt from "War"..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join