It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
All those that say the UK and commonwealth won't join the US on some power-drive war or whatever need to remember something.

In 2003 the masses were baying for the invasion of the Middle-East - Namely Iraq.
All the smoke and mirrors, WMDs etc etc and the USA stormed in, the UK followed like a little puppy-dog.

You think the ptb can't get war-fever all worked up again? Guess again.
The elites have a lot of cards up their sleeve to get what they want.
Read your history books as 'Rome' is far from finished with what it's got planned for western civilisation.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The PLA is the world's largest military force,with approximately 3 million members, and has the world's largest (active) standing army, with approximately 2.25 million members. The PLA comprises five main service branches, consisting of the PLA Ground Force, PLA Navy (PLAN), PLA Air Force (PLAAF), Second Artillery Corps (strategic missile force), and the PLA Reserve Force.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Liberation_Army

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would just like to point out as some people have mentioned the USA military might and nuclear weapons. Who are you nuking? War has moved on now and terrorist tactics are far better than a standard war. At one time armies simply faced each other on a field and fought. Then came positioning and maybe having multiple units, using flanks etc...Now there is terrorism this tactic you cannot shut down by bombing as they are already in every country. Like spies the battlefield is everywhere, the people you want to save and fight live together all muddled up. Nuclear weapons are nice to have but because they exist the enemy will avoid creating a situation where they will be any use. Terrorist tactics are what ever country needs to fight against. The war is not in another country it is in every country. By the way I am not an american but my comments are the same for a lot of countries.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Obvious troll thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

Why should we fight terrorism????

How do you fight a enemy that you don't know, you can't see, or locate? it is pointless.

Don't you see that we have to treat every one like a terrorist when we do this?

Answer me this; What makes the US the right Nation to lead this fight against terror. When the US is the mother of all terror states. There is no nation on earth causing more crap in the world than the US.

Or ask TSA what makes them more suitable to check you out at a airport? Why should we trust them?
What makes them so damn trustworthy???

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ahahaha lol the mighty US cant even keep a bunch of afghan sheep herders in check, and OP is talking bout taking over the world?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Your standard of life drops to a third world country, your reserve currency status is removed so food jumps 100% due to inflation and keeps rising and rising, You are no better off than India's population.
reply to post by pavmas

Exactly what some of us Americans are concerned about. I do think there is a "bigger picture" we are not seeing as of yet, but the truth will surface without a shadow of a doubt. American leaders are sooo sneaky so I can't imagine what the bigger picture even looks like. I don't know if I want to know because then knowing means I may have to take a stand. We, Americans like to remain entertained, fat, and asleep. lol

So the world is in a bit and need firm leadership so we all know where we stand.

This is evident..... no argument from me.

This financial crisis means nothing because when the USA makes its move all currency will come from the new Rome and must Be purchased from the American Empire.

I do wonder about this.... The Vatican wants the control, this too, I see evidence for.

I think so' it is not in the USAs make up to drop to the level of a third world country and allow China to rise it just wont happen. USA will take over and anyone stands in their way will feel the might of the USA military with no holds barred.

Again, I agree. I wonder why we (American Soldiers) are in so many countries.

Op.... I could go on and on telling you why I like the way your mind is questioning what may or may not happen. It is curiosity that leads us to question and there is nothing wrong with it.

S and F!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HerbalJunkie

But in the real world India is a part of the British Empire.

Gotta love that Western Civilization.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
The USA could declare tomorrow that it now will be taking control of the world, and who would argue with them.

Gee I dunno... tens of thousands of ICBMs?

The US isnt some invulnerable god like entity. Thats just really good brainwashing and propaganda at work in the minds of the mindless.
edit on 12/29/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We can change the name of earth to America. Earth is the dirt upon which we reside on, it is found all over the universe.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
ahahaha lol the mighty US cant even keep a bunch of afghan sheep herders in check, and OP is talking bout taking over the world?

USA could take Afgahnistan ,Iran etc in a week.

They are holdiing back because of opinion, but once they reach the stage where they dont care anymore about what the world thinks and goes all out to protect its status.

They can reduce any country to dust from airstrikes alone, no need to aim for certain targets just flatten any place that objects, once one or two countries are reduced to dust the rest will fall in line.

Thats what I think, and I cant see any other option, If the money system is about to go down USA will take control.

Even if it does not go down, The USA cant work in this system anymore they cant ever repay the debt.

So the question remains you have the largest miltary machine ever known to the world, hat would you do in the USAs position, let china and a few arabs dictate you.

It will never happen, If I was in charge i know what i would do and what would you do if it was up to you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you mean the USA could slaughter everyone in those countries in a week, yes they most certainly could, as could any other nuclear capable nation.....Taking and holding ground in order to 'rule it' is a rather different proposition and it's not something that the US military has demonstrated much aptitude in to date.

The US empire will very probably just collapse under the weight of its own corruption.

edit on 29-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
After reading the entirety of this thread, I cannot help but laugh extremely hard over all of the garbage responses to the OP. None of you have any real rebuttals except the sheer obvious emotion towards your dislike for America.

I have seen the what our military can do and we are a very capable and strong military force.. Whoever thinks otherwise should remove head from arse.

If the US pulled out of every nation they currently occupy, it is a very plausible scenario that the US could crush any opposing nation. Lastly, China... The population ALONE makes it very hard to mobilize their infantry. Their force is simply for a dog and pony show anyway... This tired argument that China has a bigger military ground force is irrelevant let alone a joke.

31B
edit on 29-12-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Soon the US is going to be a part of our history of failed nations.
In two to three year the US will finance the total military expenses of the Chinese army just with debt alone to china. That is something you Americans should think about.

USA its GAME OVER you have screwed up big time. How can you people imagine you can take on the world when we own you?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

A military might that the world has not known before exists "USA" they have that much power at their hands that the Romans or The British never had and Hitlers had less than them all when he tried his take over.

Excuse me sir where do you think you came from ahhh yes more or less the british empire
colonised america predominantly that is...

Nope you didn't spring up from the ground you were colonized you are us my colonial cousin
unless you are red indian of course.....

A little french german perhaps but like it or loath it you are the colonization of predominantly
the british empire that *speaks englishie*....

I see this we sprang from the ground jive everyday it's comical trying to deny you're roots
predominantly in the "BRITISH EMPIRE".....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
After reading the entirety of this thread, I cannot help but laugh extremely hard over all of the garbage responses to the OP. None of you have any real rebuttals except the sheer obvious emotion towards your dislike for America.

I have seen the what our military can do and we are a very capable and strong military force.. Whoever thinks otherwise should remove head from arse.

If the US pulled out of every nation they currently occupy, it is a very plausible scenario that the US could crush any opposing nation. Lastly, China... The population ALONE makes it very hard to mobilize their infantry. Their force is simply for a dog and pony show anyway... This tired argument that China has a bigger military ground force is irrelevant let alone a joke.

31B
edit on 29-12-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Yeah i said to my son if china marches their guns will melt in the sun, their manufacturing breaks downs all the time , its just crap they make.

Over the years I have read where USA nuclear secrets have been leaked to China and Iran etc; and thought I bet they have and buried in these will be codes that enable the USA to switch them off by remote control.

This take over im talking about I believe will have the full backing of the people in the USA as when the alternative
is known' they will prefer others suffering that their own families.
I
Its called survival.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

A military might that the world has not known before exists "USA" they have that much power at their hands that the Romans or The British never had and Hitlers had less than them all when he tried his take over.

Excuse me sir where do you think you came from ahhh yes more or less the british empire
colonised america predominantly that is...

Nope you didn't spring up from the ground you were colonized you are us my colonial cousin
unless you are red indian of course.....

A little french german perhaps but like it or loath it you are the colonization of predominantly
the british empire that *speaks englishie*....

I see this we sprang from the ground jive everyday it's comical trying to deny you're roots
predominantly in the "BRITISH EMPIRE".....

My roots are Irish back to the 6th century' my family imprisoned St Patrick, on my mothers side I can trace back to 13th century Scotland.
Ancestors on both sides suffered at the hands of the British' yet I am British and see myself as British and proud to be British where my grandaughter is proud to be English.

In years to come people will be glad to be part of the American Empire and under its protection.

America almost polices the world just now its only a little step to full control, troops in 130 countries just now' I bet thats even more than the romans had when they were in power (i;ll need to check that)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most naive threads I've seen yet on ATS.....The people most likely to find themselves staring down the barrel of the US military are the American people themselves.

By my estimates the US military industrial complex is ripping the US taxpayer off to the tune of around $20,000 a second and they know that eventually they'll have to meet the bill.....Think long and hard on that before you make posts that are essentially a threat to members from every other nation on the planet, because they'll try deal with you lot long before they ever get to us.
edit on 29-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p/content/clarity

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

America almost polices the world just now its only a little step to full control, troops in 130 countries just now' I bet thats even more than the romans had when they were in power (i;ll need to check that)

You mean british still do after all it's just land masse colonization thanks for admitting you are british
that's two people out of thousands who deny thier roots so far because all i hear is you brits you brits
funny that ....

Same for Australia too having set sail from my home town PORTSMOUTH uk ...
edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Soon the US is going to be a part of our history of failed nations.
In two to three year the US will finance the total military expenses of the Chinese army just with debt alone to china. That is something you Americans should think about.

USA its GAME OVER you have screwed up big time. How can you people imagine you can take on the world when we own you?

Ok 3 guys in a pub owe you £10, they have guns knifes etc and you ask them for the £10 and they say get lost what are you going to do.

I think america will just dump the $ and bring a new currency out and keep its reserve status with its military might.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join