It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
"we" won't move a muscle until "the polls" are in favor of us to do so.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It's funny when people post these assertions of the United States military, forgetting the fact that the majority of the United States military is made of up normal, average people. Like myself. Sorry...but I, nor hundreds of thousands of other service members, are not part of some NWO agenda. Take off the tin foil hat.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A UK Commonwealth with a single vision would be capable of curtailing the ambitions of any nation, or group of nations on earth with the possible exception of a solidified UN. A US/UK Commonwealth Alliance would be pretty much unstoppable not very likely I know but a man can dream.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
A military might that the world has not known before exists "USA" they have that much power at their hands that the Romans or The British never had and Hitlers had less than them all when he tried his take over.

Please structure your sentence better...

Germany's power at the time of WW2 and prior was majorly significant. Believe it or not, it was one of the greatest empires in history. He knew how to lead a country through might and propaganda. Most of the modern technology used by Russia, the USa and other countries actually stems from those of Nazi Germany.

As for the USA rivaling the British and the Romans...

The present system is not working and This American Empire could be the Greatest the world has ever witnessed and rule for 1000 years and still talked about in 5000 years

The USA really isn't an empire...

For years I have waited to see when the USA would take over the world.
Its not happened yet but history teaches up that it cant be avoided and I don't think it should be avoided.

It will never happen. Even if it does occur, they won't last long anyway.

Facts: The Roman empire was the military might of their time ruled most of the world.

Indeed.

When I was in school we had maps on the wall of The British Empire and over 3/4 of the world was British ruled, " The sun never sets in The British Empire,

Yep

Now we have The Americans a young nation who have rose to a military might that the world has never seen before.

A military might which hasn't won a war on its own.

China and Russia i just laugh when I hear them in the same breath as the USA.

You seriously underestimate the power of Russia and China...

remember they did, and still do pose a great threat. Russia was a super power once, and is rising again. China is on its way to the top.

The USA could declare tomorrow that it now will be taking control of the world, and who would argue with them.

Everyone.

We know the majority would be with the Americans and those that went to war would be quickly defeated.

Maybe...but a lot of the countries have had enough of America's #.

Hitler did not want to rule Britain he wanted Britain as a partner and split the spoils between them, it was Britain that declared war on Germany..

Britain chose a different path and now in a partnership with the USA.

It is because they were forced to.

All those countries that diss America really need their heads looked at.

The same can be said for you

America will rule the world for how long I dont know' maybe as long as The British or The Romans but they will rule it is their destiny.

Won't happen.

This financial crisis means nothing because when the USA makes its move all currency will come from the new Rome and must Be purchased from the American Empire.

Wrong.

Where do I stand on this, well I'm British so have no worries' in fact the world may end up a better place.

Britain and America have been allies that long now and have fought together for approx 100 years since WW1 so a trust has built up.

Same can be said for a lot of nations.

For all I know Britains part in this could be controlling the European Union for the new Rome.

Meh.

Fem'as camps may have yellow, red. and blue lines but these could be re training camps right enough for retraining Americans of their duty and new roll as world leaders.

Look at America' The largest standing military might in the world that has not been used yet' it just does not make sense; history teaches us this that the strong always conquer.

Wrong. Those with smaller forces but greater minds always win in the end. The USA hasn't won a single war by itself in ages.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

So the world is in a bit and need firm leadership so we all know where we stand.

No we don't.

One thing you all know the Brits are not daft neither are The Australians, with Britain comes a host of commonwealth counties who are loyal to Britain so it makes sense the USA having Britain on board.

you think the Commonwealth nations would give in so easily?

The Greatest Army the world has known' will this sleeping giant takeover in 2013.

No, but China will.

I think so' it is not in the USAs make up to drop to the level of a third world country and allow China to rise it just wont happen. USA will take over and anyone stands in their way will feel the might of the USA military with no holds barred.

Yes, the USA won't let it happen, but with China, Russia and a host of other nations in the way, it will happen.

Never in any time in history have so many countries had the power to take out its neighbours and only one country in the world has the might to take over them all the USA.

Again, you underestimate the power of other nations.

If something is not done soon we could have wars equal to WW11 breaking out all over the globe.

If the USA attempts what you want it to do, there will be.

Its time for America to stand up and take total control of a world in turmoil.

Hail Caesar
Whoever this may be.

No, just no.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
A military might that the world has not known before exists "USA" they have that much power at their hands that the Romans or The British never had and Hitlers had less than them all when he tried his take over.

The present system is not working and This American Empire could be the Greatest the world has ever witnessed and rule for 1000 years and still talked about in 5000 years

For years I have waited to see when the USA would take over the world.
Its not happened yet but history teaches up that it cant be avoided and I don't think it should be avoided.

Facts: The Roman empire was the military might of their time ruled most of the world.

When I was in school we had maps on the wall of The British Empire and over 3/4 of the world was British ruled, " The sun never sets in The British Empire,

Now we have The Americans a young nation who have rose to a military might that the world has never seen before.

China and Russia i just laugh when I hear them in the same breath as the USA.

The USA could declare tomorrow that it now will be taking control of the world, and who would argue with them.

We know the majority would be with the Americans and those that went to war would be quickly defeated.

Hitler did not want to rule Britain he wanted Britain as a partner and split the spoils between them, it was Britain that declared war on Germany..

Britain chose a different path and now in a partnership with the USA.

All those countries that diss America really need their heads looked at.

America will rule the world for how long I dont know' maybe as long as The British or The Romans but they will rule it is their destiny.

This financial crisis means nothing because when the USA makes its move all currency will come from the new Rome and must Be purchased from the American Empire.

Where do I stand on this, well I'm British so have no worries' in fact the world may end up a better place.

Britain and America have been allies that long now and have fought together for approx 100 years since WW1 so a trust has built up.

For all I know Britains part in this could be controlling the European Union for the new Rome.

Fem'as camps may have yellow, red. and blue lines but these could be re training camps right enough for retraining Americans of their duty and new roll as world leaders.

Look at America' The largest standing military might in the world that has not been used yet' it just does not make sense; history teaches us this that the strong always conquer.

So the world is in a bit and need firm leadership so we all know where we stand.

One thing you all know the Brits are not daft neither are The Australians, with Britain comes a host of commonwealth counties who are loyal to Britain so it makes sense the USA having Britain on board.

The Greatest Army the world has known' will this sleeping giant takeover in 2013.

I think so' it is not in the USAs make up to drop to the level of a third world country and allow China to rise it just wont happen. USA will take over and anyone stands in their way will feel the might of the USA military with no holds barred.

Never in any time in history have so many countries had the power to take out its neighbours and only one country in the world has the might to take over them all the USA.

If something is not done soon we could have wars equal to WW11 breaking out all over the globe.

Its time for America to stand up and take total control of a world in turmoil.

Hail Caesar
Whoever this may be.

Yeah? My dad can beat up your dad.

Usa will never rule the world, because it has so many (not all) citizens with your mentality.

edit on 29/12/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The US armed forces are coming to an end. Unfortunately for us the plan for a global army /security force will be the new EU army if all goes as planned. The US is in a state of disarming its forces. We have a decrepit air force with a few novelty Items, an over complicated Navy that is breaking down all over the place and replacing firepower for logistical technology it will be able to do little with. Our troops have Jerry rigged equipment and outdated everything or not at all.

We are being phased out. The function of world population control was disappointing and mercenaries do more under the radar then formal militaries now. The formal troops are just there for a cover story to explain the mass loss of life and destruction. We are the fall guys is all.

The EU army will become the terror you speak of and unite the world by force and military might of conquest.

edit on 29-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Yeah , and Israel had the almighty Iron Dome.

If US could take over the world , it wouldn't give it a second chance.

Those Masons in power are not as blind as you are.

They were taught a good lesson when they saw how Hitler was being blasted.

And you better face the reality than being influenced by US big Speaker and big Screens.

American people are not all imperialists and that is why you have not been embraced very well.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
America is like nothing we've seen before, a true monster

Yet it has so many weaknesses, it rose so rapidly and to such a HUGE extent that it will also collapse quickly and overnight.

If history teaches anything, then its this; the faster empires rise, the quicker they fall.

The bigger they get, the worst they break apart

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hitler persecuted masons.

The USA is not the power elite. It is USED by the power elite. In other words, the rich people of the world who have more affiliation to their yacht clubs than any one country are the ones sending troops everywhere so as to protect their interests. Those people are in the ME as well, not just in Europe or the USA.

If you are told you have a single enemy with a single banner, flag, or identity, then you are being fooled and used by your real enemies which are allied against you and wish for you not to ally yourself with anyone, but rather destroy them.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
An army marches on it's stomach - A food stamp nation can not march very far.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I dont get people´s responses when speaking about the US. NEVER seen anything like it before? A monster?

Do you not own a history book, or have you never watched the news in your life?

The US has oversight, which is more than any other empire tried to do so as to be fair. Also the US has bases everywhere, but it doesnt occupy the country for the most part. We are not like Rome looking for expanding borders, or like the Huns sacking cities, or other REAL monsters. We police the world like a dirty cop. So?

Others have murdered like serial killers, stolen like robber barons, and others have enslaved like true forces of evil....
What, never heard of them?

Hell, even recently the soviet union in this last century killed MANY MILLIONS of people. China has been oppressing its OWN PEOPLE and others for decades,

but the US is the devil ?, yeah...right.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Who would want the great ol US of A to rule the world.for me I say hell no...we put our nose in everyone's business.most country's hate us,so why would they let us rule them and make decisions for them also.If you love the USA so much....move here

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It's a "daft" troll thread is what it is.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't know what to say really,i really don't.

Everybody loves there country but saying yours could & should rule the world is a bit much to take..the U.S as big as it's army is & everything couldn't take over the world..i don't think any country could could they ??

interesting thread

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Funny thing retired Americans, the ones with big fat pensions, are moving out of the USA, because they don't like what is happening to their country, Mexico and other central American countries are thriving with ex-pats.

The country has never been more divided philosophically look at the latest election. Look at the gun issue.
I growing segment of of Americans do not support this American Imperialism you talk about, I know that because of the support Ron Paul got during the last election, and some of that was from disillusioned democrats.
A war weary nation is not prepared to take over the world as you say, they don't have the willing manpower, and even a draft to support such a ludicrous idea, would fail at an epic level.

So you are either trolling ATS or badly informed, or just philosophically twisted.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I played that game once too.

It's called "Civilization" on Xbox. Russia and India kicked my butt though. I was playing USA.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 101Force
What the heck, I'll bite.

Size of USA's total army: 2,927,754
Size of China's total army: 4,585,000

USA's military budget: 711 billion USD
China's military budget: 122.8 billion USD

Number of battle tanks in US military: 8,725
Number of battle tanks in Chinese military: 9,000

Number of US aircraft carriers: 11
Number of Chinese aircraft carriers: 1

Number of US amphibious warships: 30
Number of Chinese amphibious warships: 27

Number of US cruisers: 22
Number of Chinese cruisers: 0

Number of US destroyers: 62
Number of Chinese destroyers: 27

Number of US frigates: 26
Number of Chinese frigates: 48

Number of US Corvettes: 2
Number of Chinese Corvettes: 15

Number of US nuclear submarines: 71
Number of Chinese nuclear submarines: 10

Number of US submarines: 2
Number of Chinese submarines: 40

Number of US fighter aircraft: 3,318
Number of Chinese aircraft: 1,500

Number of US attack helicopters: 6,417
Number of Chinese attack helicopters: 0

Number of US nuclear weapons: 9,600
Number of Chinese nuclear weapons: 240

It seems to me that in regards to China alone, USA would have the ability to defeat them in a heated battle, but not without significant losses, and in no way do they have the ability to effectively occupy China. Factor in countries like Russia, which if combined with China exceed USA's statistics in pretty much every field, and it's pretty clear that USA does not have the ability to "take over the world", let alone the countries of China or Russia alone.

that's a pretty fancy list you have there, but factor in what you will see on this clip and you will see that America is actually funding the Chinese military with its debt amount,
well almost but it sounded scarey,lmao. America is so financially screwed you will have to go to war with them you have no choice they have you by the balls

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Yes we do have a fierce military.
BUT!!!
Wars are not fought to win. They are meant to siphon the hard earned wealth of the flag waving peons up to the .1% while using the peons best and brightest as cannon fodder.
Why do you think wars take so long to win? Because the .1% are funding 'both' sides so they are evenly matched.

The .1% keep is distracted.

I'm all for another Christmas truce that lasts 10,000 years.
I have much more in common with the most anti american jihadist than I do with the .1%

We 99.9%ers need to wake up and focus on the .1% who want everything we have built and worked for and then want us to get off what they think is 'their' planet.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am an American, and I still find this thread ridiculous. The only people who want power are the ones who don't deserve it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join