It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And sadly us canadians would be taken along for the ride

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chudface

And a nobel sacrifice it would be, at least you know why your there now
just kiddin

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Dude relax, this is not a troll thread, and I subscribe to this theory, in part if not in full. No need to repeat yourself, as it looks like your trolling, but since we got our brains cooking...

What do we know?

-U.S. has most spent on military to date
white house
Huffington Post

-U.S. head of security of U.N. "world doctorine"
(World) Head of Security

-U.S. created infrastructure for privatized law enforcement(answerable to outside "management")
Homeland Sec. Counsil

Global/Economic Collapse...
(go to google, search subject matter and click "Im feeling lucky")...

See what I mean? All I see is reasons FOR conquest and expansion, if not by might, by policy. If this is not a logical solution, i dot know what to say. Gosh does no one play Civilization?

edit on 28-12-2012 by AnonLover because: polish

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Um - OP have you seen what America has been doing the past few years? Our leader has been busy with his worldwide tour of bow, apologize and kiss a$$...which is ironic because he has at the same time continued his predecessors wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (which America is certainly not "winning") as well as taking his fleet of drones into several other countries to murder people. Obama is Bush - they just look different and claim to be on different "sides" politically - but the way Obama rules the country is like Bush on steroids...spending like there is no end to the money and sending his murder drones wherever he wants to without congressional approval. And Michelle Antoinette Obama lavishly spends the countries money on herself and her children's endless vacations...but most of us Americans are too busy stuffing our fat faces and watching mind numbing crap on TV to notice. There are many who love Obama and hate Bush and many who love Bush and hate Obama and actually believe they are different. Regardless of who is in charge of the country, you can bet that about half of the country does not support them - so if Americans can't even get behind their leader it's kind of naive to think that the world would follow an American leader.

Not to mention the 2 little Mid-East countries that we can't even control...

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be an American and I think America is capable of great things - we're just too busy being fat, lazy and self involved right now to rule the world and America is crumpling apart beneath our feet because of it. I have to agree with others that the next superpower will be either China or a reinvigorated Russia. They are busy trying to make themselves stronger - we are tearing our country apart and giving the pieces away.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Im affraid to say that if the US flexed its muscles against China, its goimg to have a serious priblem here north of your boarder. The US never should have slapped Stephen Harper in the face ith that pipeline. I dont think the US understands how psychopathic Harper really is. He wanted on stage with the big boys and got cold shoulders.

I absolutely hate China and everything about thier culture (sorry i just do and its my right) but Harper is forcing Canadians to embrace them. He even demanded resignation from our director of CSIS (spy agency) for making oublic the fact that China has infiltrated some of our provinces highest level of government (he was doing his job)

If China and the US waged war on each other the Chinese
might end up attacking from within Canada. Its strategic.
The US cannot nuke or do anything chemical to Canada without
Kissing its fresh water good bye.

Us better start showing some love north of the boarder cause the way it
Is now. China exports. US Buys. China brings big investment to Canada
and buys US debt. We cant help but love the little bastards.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Nukes are nukes. No matter what generation they are. They will still fry your a$$. And suppose the usa dont have any high tech weaponry ( of which there is no proof). What then?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I agree. Besides even if a global war were to occur at this point I would hope any country smart enough to know how to produce and use nukes would be smart enough to know what would happen to the entire world as a result of a global nuclear conflict. In other words, I would hope that in the case of another global war everyone would be intelligent enough to avoid using nuclear weapons.
edit on 28-12-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i think most americans would rather be at home eating pizza, drinking beer, watching football and screwing their girlfriends than dying and killing in third world countries thousands of miles away for a cheney type schemer who wants to use them to take over the world and steal resources.

that's why false flags are so effective and the only way to mobilize americans to war.

if 9/11 never happened or allowed to happen, america would be now entering the second decade of peace and prosperity, not $16 trillion in the hole.

aren't americans sick of war yet.

i'm sick of hearing about it, and if i was in my 7th tour in afghanistan killing goat farmers because the al qaeda that attacked on 9/11 is basically gone, i'd tell the first general i see to **** off and get me a plane ticket home.

edit on 28-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Very interesting read, and i have to agree to some extent, that the US could pull a Rome on us and go conquering, although i don't think they would necessarily win, first of all some of its citizens, majority or not, would protest pretty hard on that move, and China, Russia and North Korea combined makes a huge threat if they would counter attack in co-operation, China, I think, has a far mor advanced Cyber-Warfare capability than the US, and the Russians build their military hardware to fight US hardware and North Korea has the largest infantry force in the World, this would be a hard win for the US, yes they might have some superior technologies, but i think that Russia and China also have their advantages technologically, North Korea might be inferior here, but they make up for it in raw manpower, combine that with every other country that would fight back and the odds are a little stacked against the US, considering they would never get the entire country behind such a plan.

And the logistics alone would be a nightmare, seeing that the us has alot less manpower than the enemy it would be fighting, resorting to nukes would come quick, and that would only cause mutually assured destruction.

You are right as well as wrong in my mind, the US is not the all conquering juggernaut that their media makes us percieve, much of their percieved might is from carefully made propaganda, a deciding factor in any war, and psywars are being fought already. The US could not stand against the world, not even with its allies, if the rest of the world came together and fought back, they would be destroyed or all would be destroyed with no victor.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Your funny, funnier is you think everyone would just stand by if the USA declared they're taking over the world.

Thanks for the laugh. Hell the USA couldn't even stabilize Iraq and Afghanistan and you're telling me they can take over the world?

ROFLMAO!! Ya right, keep dreaming their tonto.
edit on 28-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chudface

We would use guerilla war fare and beat the tar out of them in due time. Canada is no pushovers. You might think so, except I know for a fact the USA can't handle Guerilla war fare and would lose to it. As they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by pavmas

I agree. Besides even if a global war were to occur at this point I would hope any country smart enough to know how to produce and use nukes would be smart enough to know what would happen to the entire world as a result of a global nuclear conflict. In other words, I would hope that in the case of another global war everyone would be intelligent enough to avoid using nuclear weapons.
edit on 28-12-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

Tell your congressmen that cause so far the USA is the only one to have used it, twice. It was considered a war crime but since it ended the world war many decided to not prosecute the victors.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
The Chinese will make their move when they are ready...

Make their move? They have 1 aircraft Carrier..

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
Im affraid to say that if the US flexed its muscles against China, its goimg to have a serious priblem here north of your boarder. The US never should have slapped Stephen Harper in the face ith that pipeline. I dont think the US understands how psychopathic Harper really is. He wanted on stage with the big boys and got cold shoulders.

I absolutely hate China and everything about thier culture (sorry i just do and its my right) but Harper is forcing Canadians to embrace them. He even demanded resignation from our director of CSIS (spy agency) for making oublic the fact that China has infiltrated some of our provinces highest level of government (he was doing his job)

If China and the US waged war on each other the Chinese
might end up attacking from within Canada. Its strategic.
The US cannot nuke or do anything chemical to Canada without
Kissing its fresh water good bye.

Us better start showing some love north of the boarder cause the way it
Is now. China exports. US Buys. China brings big investment to Canada
and buys US debt. We cant help but love the little bastards.

You're implementing Canada would be on China's side when Stephen Harper has stated that Israel is one of their closest allie's? Cant see that adding up considering US's obvious relationship with Israel.
edit on 28-12-2012 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't want to run the world,I want an intact United States.Let the brave Europeans have their turn at police duty.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The U.S. isn't taking over the world by themselves, not going to happen, not even the plan. If WW3 does happen, it's not going to be the U.S. vs the World, despite what EU citizens think of the U.S.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

I'd say the same for the UK,a change of government after 13 years of Blair,Brown and New Labour.Not just a change of party but the first coilithion in generations,hope for change but what did we get
Another slick PR creation like Blair all style,rhetoric and little substance.Another product marketed by spin with The Big Society instead of The Third Way but in essense little has changed since Thatcher except they put a 'friendly' face on it instead of Thatchers this is how it is now touch those toes while we administer.lol

Cameron spouts the same rhetoric about our troops sacraficing their lives in Afghanastan to keep Britains streets safe.

From what ??

The wrath of the Taliban ??

Well they were poised to invade afterall.lol.

Afghanastans finest crop ??

Aye cos the UK drugs trade is starving for smack to sell isn't it.lol.

Mm meet the new boss same as the old boss !!!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
Yes and in WW3 you need to disable up to 10000 nukes at the same time before they are 8 minutes to hit their targets.
Are you saying that kind of tech hasn't been thought of? Of course it has.

*To the the rest of the thread*
The OP is simply stating his opinion of why he thinks this will happen. Regardless of his thoughts and findings, I see a bunch of members calling him a troll based solely on the fact that he puts America in a strong light.

I give him a S&F simply because he's sticking up for his thought process on this. I see a lot of trolling threads about how horrible America is as a whole, which couldn't be incredibly further from the truth, so when the OP writes this thread he is automatically a troll.

He has given responses and historical references as to why he thinks this way, and the popular response is that he should believe everyone elses ideology and that this is a troll thread.. garbage retorts.

Good job OP
.. I think you raise a few good points, however, a few creative ones as well.
edit on 28-12-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

It is curious that we have never really had a strong pro-Israel stance till lately, not even from Harper. Not sure about that one. One thing is for sure though. The USA has made themselves a liability. Canada is not going to go down the drain with the US and there is much talk about re-routing our investment strategies away from the US. We ARE going to push a pipeline to China before the US gets one.

We have to think in long terms. for starters, the US does not want to go against China, the whole idea is folly. Hypothetically though, if it were to break out, there would be no benefit to Canada to link up with the US if the only thing coming there way would be hyper inflation.

What good would there be in China keeping the US as its biggest buyer, folks are nearly broke and everything is being propped up in the US right now. China knows that the US buying power won't last forever. So what is stopping China from courting Canada, Central and South America in order to secure future buyers? If they are successful and we decide to link with China then thats it for the US. China can call back the debt and move on.

The US does NOTHING for Canada. They don't respect us, they can't protect us and they don't have anything that we don't have 10 times more of. I absolutely despise China. Not the Chinese, my son is half Chinese. If I had a choice who to trade with, I would take 100 China's over 1 USA, despite lead toys and poisoned baby bottles.

And to the OP, are we talking about the real US forces or the one that Paramount Pictures depicts in their films?

Maybe Israel is done with the US and gave Harper the nod. if Harper backs up Israel then he will get all the media and lobby support he could wish for. Harper does not look good in Canadian media, he really needs help with that. Now that there are no F-35s coming here, I wonder how much Israel still likes Harper. Israel only likes people with resources they can take advantage of, and that was one resource i bet they wished they could use us for.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

OP you and those of you thinking along the same lines

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, that you never traveled outside of your native UK, native USA or wherever you are

You are product of domestic media, with just a touch of alternative media.

If you spent time (but you probably can't afford it) and traveled the world,
you would know that China and Russia are not bunch of weak morons.

Even in the 1960s Russian scientists were ordered to find a fool proof way
of making sure that NO MATTER what happens that Russia would not submit to foreign power.

And Guess what?

They found exactly a way to do it, in a typical Russian un-orthodox way

Program was devised to if necessary detonate at the same time 2000 high yield
Nuclear Warheads ON RUSSIAN TERRITORY, committing suicide of entire Russia.
And at the same time making sure that radiation in the next 14 days destroyed
Entire Northern Hemisphere, and a good chunk of southern Hemisphere.

Europe, US, UK, Canada, China, Russia, would ALL be obliterated

But of course a person like you won't know that because you are not really informed.

You only think you are.

Luckily for your little life, US government knows all of this, and is not willing to risk it.

now you might say this "Russia is bluffing", to which I say, buy a ticket, go talk to
Russians, find out how their mind works, before you spit nonsense

I have one thing to add.

This thread hereby should be closed.
edit on 28-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Although this OP is 50 shades of wrong, it does raise an interesting question.

Let's say America falls, what will the government do with all that epic military hardware? Seriously, do you think they will just bow down and wait for the decapitation?

I hope , it would make great pay per view.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join