When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 4
10
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas
 





I agree, I think if things go on like this for another 100 years there will be a Muslim Christian Showdown.


Its already happened, it was called "The Crusades"




posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by pavmas
 


What about the Cold War? Russia was pretty close to America's status at the height of the Cold War with USSR, then their economy bottomed out and then they fell on hard times all without lifting a fist despite their vast military might.


The former Soviet Union was nowhere near America economically from 1950-to 1990, its one of the main reasons why the soviet union collapsed. First rule " Never try to compete against a country that has more power, wealth and resources than you do!)

The people of Russia were the ones who wanted change ( they wanted a western lifestyle) so things evidently were going to happen within the Soviet union.

China is different it has soft power (economic strength) and hard power ( military strength) frankly this will be a big problem for Americas longterm global ambitions.

America is struggling economically and has no money to support the big military they have with current taxation policies. If America sits back and does not stop China. China will be the leading global power in 2020. Its the reason i believe a war with China and the United States is unavoidable.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
reply to post by pavmas
 



China has the oldest continuously recorded culture in the world dating back thousands of years.

But yeah, they can't feed their own people and have no way of making it on their own.

Keep thinkin that, friend.



Come on' yes for a thousand years they have managed but Im talking about now.

Chinas wealth have gave them a taste for living standards that we enjoy in the west, meat consumption is at an all time high,
The rapid expansion of soybean cultivation in Brazil over the past two decades has contributed to huge increases in the rate of deforestation in the Amazon – one of the world’s most biodiverse regions and home to 10% of all species known to scientists.

Soy production accounted for about 10% of total deforestation in the Amazon between 2000 and 2005, according to estimates from Columbia University.

300 million people have no access to water in China

www.futurewecreate.com...



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGodsend7
 


I'm inclined to agree although I don't understand why the whole world can't come to this conclusion peacefully. Too many differences perhaps or maybe people are just blind to the fact that we have more in common then we have differences.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas
 


You aren't even making sense.

If 300 million Chinese people didn't have access to water, 300 million people would be dead in 8 days. This isn't the case



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by pavmas
 


What about the Cold War? Russia was pretty close to America's status at the height of the Cold War with USSR, then their economy bottomed out and then they fell on hard times all without lifting a fist despite their vast military might.


The former Soviet Union was nowhere near America economically from 1950-to 1990, its one of the main reasons why the soviet union collapsed. First rule " Never try to compete against a country that has more power, wealth and resources than you do!)

The people of Russia were the ones who wanted change ( they wanted a western lifestyle) so things evidently were going to happen within the Soviet union.

China is different it has soft power (economic strength) and hard power ( military strength) frankly this will be a big problem for Americas longterm global ambitions.

America is struggling economically and has no money to support the big military they have with current taxation policies. If America sits back and does not stop China. China will be the leading global power in 2020. Its the reason i believe a war with China and the United States is unavoidable.


At last someone who can see the facts, If USA dies we could all go down.

China has over 1 billion people and 300 million of them have no access to water,

They are going through resources like there is no tomorrow, they are now in Africa buying up all resources, they will have to march out of their borders for water, that is a fact that cant be denied and is a problem we will all have to face.

If they become the new super power they will be brutal and people need to realise this, they are brutal to their own people so what do you think they would do to us.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
China, Russia N Korea Iran, thats the only threat USA has. Im not sure about this but I think the whole Russia- USA thing is false and when the chips are down they would choose the USA over China.


Oh so now the USA does have some threats? You do know that the Chinese and Russians have moved undetected inside US Miltitary drills in the past? They aren't as stupid as you think they are.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas
 

Russia has no water no oil no food to feed their own people?!!!....They are the first or second in the world in terms of natural resources and specially sweet water...And they can produce more than all the European countries combined.So do Chinese....Your information about world affairs are nothing more than simply mind blowing!



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas
 


The romans and british empire never had enemies with nuclear weapons what a silly post



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD
 


I suppose you have a point about China. However I think America's resources are vastly underestimated because we import so much. Infact I would bet we currently have have more resources available then China. No one takes into account that China has been producing and exporting more goods then probably any other country and the vast majority of these goods have been made out of Chinese resources. That being the case.... The opposite is true in the US. We import so much and produce so little from our own resources that if Americans had to rely on there own resources I think we could for a long time. We have resources. We just aren't really using them.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by pavmas
China, Russia N Korea Iran, thats the only threat USA has. Im not sure about this but I think the whole Russia- USA thing is false and when the chips are down they would choose the USA over China.


Oh so now the USA does have some threats? You do know that the Chinese and Russians have moved undetected inside US Miltitary drills in the past? They aren't as stupid as you think they are.


And who told you that' the Russians. or was it The USA Military that released that little bit of Info.

If it was the USA then you have to wonder why they would admit that their defenses can be broken with ease and undetected.

Now if they were undetected how do we know about it and how are we talking about it not unless your russian and you did it.

and if China released the Statement how do we know the are not making it up.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by P12SOLD
 


I suppose you have a point about China. However I think America's resources are vastly underestimated because we import so much. Infact I would bet we currently have have more resources available then China. No one takes into account that China has been producing and exporting more goods then probably any other country and the vast majority of these goods have been made out of Chinese resources. That being the case.... The opposite is true in the US. We import so much and produce so little from our own resources that if Americans had to rely on there own resources I think we could for a long time. We have resources. We just aren't really using them.


I know but we are made up of water and cant survive without it' no water we die and they have no water and 1 billion people.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by pavmas
 


The romans and british empire never had enemies with nuclear weapons what a silly post


Yes and The Romans and British never had them either. They all had the same weapon the Romans just had more.

And you think my post will silly.

Do you really think that the USA has the same generation of nukes as Pakistan and China,

What if Nukes are old hat and the USA has weapons that leave nukes looking like cannons used in 1600s



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by pavmas
 





I agree, I think if things go on like this for another 100 years there will be a Muslim Christian Showdown.


Its already happened, it was called "The Crusades"


Well let me put it this way' It happened in the middle east, this time it will happen all over the world where you live and where I live.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

Originally posted by pavmas
I reckon by the years end USA will be running the world and I mean all the world. If Im wrong then I will admit it.

By the years end? So in 3 days from now?



nice one well spotted

I meant by end of 2013



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
reply to post by pavmas
 


You aren't even making sense.

If 300 million Chinese people didn't have access to water, 300 million people would be dead in 8 days. This isn't the case



No you are not making sense; I gave you a link that explained it all. access to water means running water means bore holes means wells.

They have no clean sanitised water and the water they have could be delivered in trucks or anything.
I cant believe Im even answering this.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by pavmas
 

Russia has no water no oil no food to feed their own people?!!!....They are the first or second in the world in terms of natural resources and specially sweet water...And they can produce more than all the European countries combined.So do Chinese....Your information about world affairs are nothing more than simply mind blowing!


Where did I say this' I checked all posts just incase I made a mistake and I cant find any where I said the above about Russia
My statements were about China and if I have put Russia instead of china I apoligise but you will need to tell me where it is that I posted this because I cant find it.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by pavmas
China, Russia N Korea Iran, thats the only threat USA has. Im not sure about this but I think the whole Russia- USA thing is false and when the chips are down they would choose the USA over China.


Oh so now the USA does have some threats? You do know that the Chinese and Russians have moved undetected inside US Miltitary drills in the past? They aren't as stupid as you think they are.


And who told you that' the Russians. or was it The USA Military that released that little bit of Info.

If it was the USA then you have to wonder why they would admit that their defenses can be broken with ease and undetected.

Now if they were undetected how do we know about it and how are we talking about it not unless your russian and you did it.

and if China released the Statement how do we know the are not making it up.


They didn't release it, they popped up and said hello while the exercise was taking place



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
reply to post by pavmas
 


You aren't even making sense.

If 300 million Chinese people didn't have access to water, 300 million people would be dead in 8 days. This isn't the case



No you are not making sense; I gave you a link that explained it all. access to water means running water means bore holes means wells.

They have no clean sanitised water and the water they have could be delivered in trucks or anything.
I cant believe Im even answering this.


Quoting corporate propaganda isn't evidence of anything except for your propensity to believe whatever it is you read without proper historical context.

Every industrialized country on the planet had problems with urban water treatment. China has the benefit of seeing how everyone else handled it and by your pages own numbers seems to be pulling itself up quite nicely.. and Dow wants to be part of that solution.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
Well let me put it this way' It happened in the middle east, this time it will happen all over the world where you live and where I live.


It won't happen and heres why. 118 countries are behind Iran to start with including China and Russia... The Queen of England isn't going to let your country steal all her property without a fight. You may have the most advanced technology in the world but the minute you even contemplate taking over the world like a blast from the past, the world will send your country back to the dark ages.. The world is aware of what your country has and even though we may seem like great friends, we never turn a blind eye away from you. We understand what your country is all about and your attitude proves it. We aren't stupid..

Oh and heres another thing, you think the Mexicans are bad now?
edit on 28-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
10
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join